ADVERTISEMENT

WRH-Princeton

DogsRunItUp

Nov 19, 2017
Ok let’s get it on! Rematch from a great game between the teams last year. Might as well hear some thoughts on this matchup.

also, over/under 5 pass attempt?

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Big test for WRH this week. Nobody has slowed Princeton high powered offense down. Offensive play calling will be key. Depends on the strategy this week. Will Wrh look for the big play or stay to a consistent grind game 5-7 yds per carry?

Last edited:
Practicing on Thanksgiving is always a huge accomplishment for any team. Proud of the team for getting this far. Our boys are going to need to play a complete game to be able to compete with Princeton and they really haven't did that since the bye week. The Dogs are still managing to win while playing on the road and things not clicking 100 percent. Imagine how dangerous they will be when things do click. Hopefully they will have a good week of practice to get prepared for the other bulldogs.

Practicing on Thanksgiving is always a huge accomplishment for any team. Proud of the team for getting this far. Our boys are going to need to play a complete game to be able to compete with Princeton and they really haven't did that since the bye week. The Dogs are still managing to win while playing on the road and things not clicking 100 percent. Imagine how dangerous they will be when things do click. Hopefully they will have a good week of practice to get prepared for the other bulldogs.
Back in the day, we used to informally measure the seasons success by whether you were playing after Thanksgiving or not. Easier said than done. To all those who are still playing football, a job well done!

Will definitely be a great match up.

I seen something last night I haven’t seen all year. Wallace went to the jumbo set with Texas and Big Carr. If Wallace was to run that Jumbo set with Corbin. WRH will be in the eastern Finals. His accustomed to run down hill that’s when his in his element. Don’t even need to be those 2 bigs but somebody that will block. Looks like his blocking well for everyone else. Give him the ball in that formation🤷🏾‍♂️

I seen something last night I haven’t seen all year. Wallace went to the jumbo set with Texas and Big Carr. If Wallace was to run that Jumbo set with Corbin. WRH will be in the eastern Finals. His accustomed to run down hill that’s when his in his element. Don’t even need to be those 2 bigs but somebody that will block. Looks like his blocking well for everyone else. Give him the ball in that formation🤷🏾‍♂️
One particular play, I think it was 7, didn’t hit hole that Carr had opened just left of center and got stacked up. Just needs more practice. Offense is going to have to play better

Last edited:
Corbin runs down hill and blocks well...if we can get everyone else to block like that, then we would be rolling..

I liked that look especially for short yardage, however only got to see it for one snap. Then here we go to a spread working on a non existent passing game that we should’ve been working on all along. If we had a Kanye or Williams in the backfield that’s one thing but we don’t!

I liked that look especially for short yardage, however only got to see it for one snap. Then here we go to a spread working on a non existent passing game that we should’ve been working on all along. If we had a Kanye or Williams in the backfield that’s one thing but we don’t!
Can’t disagree with that Dawg-on. I have hope that Kevin and Adam got a solid game plan one opponent at a time. Set up for a great week of practice.

Going to the spread in the 3rd qtr with 4 minutes in the game cost Wallace the game against ED. Next series went back to run game and scored.

Can’t disagree with that Dawg-on. I have hope that Kevin and Adam got a solid game plan one opponent at a time. Set up for a great week of practice.
I understand a win is a win at this point but last night I was expecting to see a complete game……i know the boys are capable because we’ve all seen it.

Going to the spread in the 3rd qtr with 4 minutes in the game cost Wallace the game against ED. Next series went back to run game and scored.
Please don’t misunderstand me, nothing wrong with the spread in certain situations, it can open up the running game etc…. But incomplete passes stopped a clock that we needed running last night

Reactions: O&B Attack
Should be a fantastic game, good way for Princeton to measure themselves against the team that is the considered the best or close to it in the east year in and year out. Definitely have a long way to go to reach their level of success and looking forward to the challenge Friday night. Win or lose been a great season.

just my take. 25 could use more play calling. He is workhorse if turned loose. Hard runner in the trenches.
Ray Charles can see that. I heard some fans in the stands saying the same thing. Looks to me his being punished because he took advantage of the weight room. They using him like a pulling guard to spring everyone else. Same way he block hard for them they need to block hard for him. Every yard he got this year came from yards after contact. If you can’t run between tackles you don’t need to try to running off tackle. Anytime he mess up his bench a qtr or 2. Well I seen numerous blocks missed last night and the last 5 games. I haven’t seen those players come out a qtr or 2. 🤮

Ray Charles can see that. I heard some fans in the stands saying the same thing. Looks to me his being punished because he took advantage of the weight room. They using him like a pulling guard to spring everyone else. Same way he block hard for them they need to block hard for him. Every yard he got this year came from yards after contact. If you can’t run between tackles you don’t need to try to running off tackle. Anytime he mess up his bench a qtr or 2. Well I seen numerous blocks missed last night and the last 5 games. I haven’t seen those players come out a qtr or 2. 🤮
Gospel

Ray Charles can see that. I heard some fans in the stands saying the same thing. Looks to me his being punished because he took advantage of the weight room. They using him like a pulling guard to spring everyone else. Same way he block hard for them they need to block hard for him. Every yard he got this year came from yards after contact. If you can’t run between tackles you don’t need to try to running off tackle. Anytime he mess up his bench a qtr or 2. Well I seen numerous blocks missed last night and the last 5 games. I haven’t seen those players come out a qtr or 2.
I’m the Clinton game. Montgomery and Corbin played well together. They actually made the difference in the 2nd half.

Yep….gonna be a very tough game for sure. Offense and defense are both gonna have to play better than they did last night. Honestly we should have blown Nash Central out, they weren’t a very good team
I agree that more points should have been on da board however our defense played great.

Reactions: mdogj85 and dogs79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT