ADVERTISEMENT

Wrh @ JK

g-dog08

Feb 24, 2005
I heard Dalrymple will be good to go this week. Also heard they will possibly move game to Thursday night. I think WRH gets back to the win column this week and will come out with a chip on there shoulder. Dogs 49 JK 14

I heard Dalrymple will be good to go this week. Also heard they will possibly move game to Thursday night. I think WRH gets back to the win column this week and will come out with a chip on there shoulder. Dogs 49 JK 14
Why would they move the game to Thursday?

DC Tiger, why don’t they run the QB more for JK? He has good speed and it seemed to give Clinton trouble in the 2nd half but they didn’t run him at all in first half. Their offense goes as he goes. With him being only a sophomore I think, the future is bright with him.

DC Tiger, why don’t they run the QB more for JK? He has good speed and it seemed to give Clinton trouble in the 2nd half but they didn’t run him at all in first half. Their offense goes as he goes. With him being only a sophomore I think, the future is bright with him.
I think he enjoyed most of his success in the 2nd half because Clinton wasn’t playing their starters. Honestly I don’t think he is the best option we have at QB. It would be better for the team IMO if he moved to RB WR or defense, but he could be scared to hit someone like half the team smh. JK has a kid with a cannon who is a good QB but I’m just a fan who knows nothing.

Maybe they are talking about moving it up since JK has not had a JV team for the last couple of weeks?

I think he enjoyed most of his success in the 2nd half because Clinton wasn’t playing their starters. Honestly I don’t think he is the best option we have at QB. It would be better for the team IMO if he moved to RB WR or defense, but he could be scared to hit someone like half the team smh. JK has a kid with a cannon who is a good QB but I’m just a fan who knows nothing.

ok thanks for the input.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT