ADVERTISEMENT

WRH/E Duplin

duplinman

Nov 5, 2005
after wrh dominated 4/a laney and e duplin the same to richlands how do you guys see the outcome of Friday's matchup with the dogs and panthers in Wallace?

I think wrh way too fast for ed. If ed is vastly improved, we may have a game for 2, perhaps 3 qtrs. wrh35. ed 14

96panther, I had a couple poster on a 2A forum that said Wallace by 5 or 6 TDs. Hopefully they are in for a surprise:cool:.

I said that and would stand by it--but coach Aldridge is back-that's a game changer...So I will modify it and say 4TDs because he hasn't had enough time to mold that team yet----next year it will be much closer and a much better game....

the main thing that scares me about WRH is their big play capability. if we can limit the big plays i think we have enough athletes to make things interesting. i know you, aftermath and some others believe we will lose by several touchdowns but i just dont see it. i just hope im right and if we do lose i hope we keep it respectable. go Panthers!

Reactions: aftermath
the main thing that scares me about WRH is their big play capability. if we can limit the big plays i think we have enough athletes to make things interesting. i know you, aftermath and some others believe we will lose by several touchdowns but i just dont see it. i just hope im right and if we do lose i hope we keep it respectable. go Panthers!

oh yeah, aftermath you do know that Aldridge is only an assistant right? you prob do but i just wanted to make sure. nevertheless his presence will definitely help shape us into a better team.

Actually I am coming to see a good game, but it's nothing against ED. I just think that Wrh is just that loaded and deep this year. I know coach Aldridge knows how to stop and slow down the wing-T because he has proved it time and time again. Like you said that why they play the game ...I just don't think ED has the athletes to keep up, I could be wrong.... I decided to drive down and see for myself

Yes I know, but I know him and he knows football even from the assistant coach position.... Who ever convinced him to come help, tell them I personally said thanks!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT