ADVERTISEMENT

WRH @ Clinton

Hold on Clinton ...... Nothing against either team .....BUT for playoffs a WRH loss benifits us the most.

Im a thinkin SWO and Clinton have about the same game. Run and run defense, and pass coverage. I like our chances better every day against them. Weve gotten better since the first meeting.

Reactions: FOOTBALLFANTIC
Fumble, Dark Horses recovered, but there is a flag on the play!
Penalty is against Wallace for holding, game is over!
Clinton 34
Wallace 30
This was a great game, no matter who you pull for!

Reactions: dogs79
Good game Clinton. Nothing against either team, but a WRH loss is to our benifit in playoffs. I think Horses and Stallions have like Defense, and run game.

Congrtats again Darkhorses ......great win

Quick synopsis of the game:
Wallace has a GREAT team, did not turn the ball over until the last seconds of the game.
#15 for Wallace is a beast--kept getting open behind our defenders all night.
Clinton just showed out tonight, particularly Knowlydge Evans, Jalen Smith(NO FUMBLES) and Mohamed Kaba. The two turnovers(interception, fumble near the red zone) hurt us, but the boys didn't quit, and that gritty attitude got them back into the game and helped them take and hold on to the lead.
Great game by two perennial powerhouses. Brings back memories of the older ECC days!
Next up on the gauntlet, a trip east to Beulaville to take on East Duplin for another showdown before wrapping up with our friends down the road, James Kenan.

Reactions: dogs79
Im sure more conservative fans thought i was crazy tonight the way i was carrying on in the stands lol i was so hype thought i was playing put there what a game 24 hour rule then on to East Duplin

Closer than it should have been the way it sounded to me. Clinton ran all over WRH at will majority of game

Probably the most fun i had in the stands at a football game in awhile.....Jalen Smith had some huge runs at the end...and we were able to capitalize on 2 huge mistakes by Wallace that offsides on 4th down and a late hit on a 3rd and 1 where they had us stopped.....WRH wr dropped a sure TD pass on that last drive but lets not forget Clinton DB dropped a sure thing interception that would of ended tha game.....both teams made plays both teams made mistakes.....overall just a really good football game

That 4th down conversion pass completion on 4th and long late in the 4th sealed it for you. We had 3 guys draped all over the Clinton receiver. All we had to do is bat down. They got greedy and were trying for the pick.

Game should have been over before that play bottom feeder. Clinton clearly the better team

Wallace got a receiver behind our defenders with 20 seconds left and the pass went off his finger tips, just a little less on it and he walks in the endzone and we are talking about how clinton gave it away. But it feels damn good to be a Dark Horse right now!

Probably the most fun i had in the stands at a football game in awhile.....Jalen Smith had some huge runs at the end...and we were able to capitalize on 2 huge mistakes by Wallace that offsides on 4th down and a late hit on a 3rd and 1 where they had us stopped.....WRH wr dropped a sure TD pass on that last drive but lets not forget Clinton DB dropped a sure thing interception that would of ended tha game.....both teams made plays both teams made mistakes.....overall just a really good football game
I heard the crowd through the radio broadcast, and that is as hyped as I've heard that crowd in a LOOOONG time! Darkhorse04 even cussed, LMBO!!!

Wallace got a receiver behind our defenders with 20 seconds left and the pass went off his finger tips, just a little less on it and he walks in the endzone and we are talking about how clinton gave it away. But it feels damn good to be a Dark Horse right now!
You know this game was great when even Darkhorse04 cussed, LOL!!!

How about that catch by Kaba on 4th down!!!!.....i posted something earlier for the guys to see a quote from Ray Lewis...."You can either make the play or watch the play be made".....talk about making a play Kaba made a couple of them tonight some nice sticks on defense....Jalen,Knowledge the entire team Coach Johnson has got something brewing down here and i like it.....this team showed no quit tonight and made the plays when they had to

Great game tonight, hats off to bulldogs played a great game. On to East Duplin, heard some news tonight, may be pure speculation but I heard from a reliable source one of our 2ways players will not be able to play next week for disciplinary reason. Don’t know who and not 100% sure that’s accurate but the NOT knowing who it is has me a little worried. Hopefully no one too envolved.

Congratulations Clinton. JK already had a tough game next week. Even tougher with the Dogs coming off a loss. Good thing we got more speed and some men that bring the wood. We want WRH let’s go Tigers

Great game tonight, hats off to bulldogs played a great game. On to East Duplin, heard some news tonight, may be pure speculation but I heard from a reliable source one of our 2ways players will not be able to play next week for disciplinary reason. Don’t know who and not 100% sure that’s accurate but the NOT knowing who it is has me a little worried. Hopefully no one too envolved.

Great lol......stuff like this makes me mad late in the season like this....i tell younger guys all the time dont matter how much talent you have on the field if you not acting right inside that school house.....like you said hopefully no one too involved its actually only a few that actively go both ways kinda narrows it down......well next man up

Great Game. Congrats to Clinton. Hopefully the dogs get another shot at you in the playoffs. Kaba is as good as advertised. Great player.

Good game yall definitely came to play and capitalize on our weak secondary #11 has a arm on him and #15 was looking like Greg Olsen/Jimmy Graham/Travis Kelce out there.......#5 only a freshman Jesus gotta deal with that for 3 more years....Wallace definitely has a solid team

Reactions: Otis4411 and dogs79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT