ADVERTISEMENT

WRH @ Clinton

Wiz, PA does need some TLC, tried everything we could think of to fix it but nothing worked. I’m sure the sound guy who installed it will have it fixed by JK, but it may need replacing altogether.

Reactions: Wizard of the East
Coaching won this game for CHS. The only reason Mot won a state title last year was #3. He's showing his true form this year!
BS. I wouldn't go there,if I was you. You do know kids are playing this game, and I wouldn't want to undermined your victory by stating facts about game. Clinton deserved it ,and that's all I will say

Coaching won this game for CHS. The only reason Mot won a state title last year was #3. He's showing his true form this year!

Man dont do that....ruin a good game with pointless trash talk thats not really true.....Mot has had success at JK and New Hanover and has carried over to WRH......how about we act like we been here before huh

I was just looking at some of the game footage just now, and what I've seen on the jet sweeps is that Knowledge has to sell that fake, and Jalen(or whoever else is in the backfield) needs to make a block at the second level. Secondly, J'daques Wallace needs to be in the proper WR stance. I can tell just by the way he was standing that he was gonna go in motion.

I do not know names but 10 just flat laid out number 1 for wrh.

Clinton got the monkey off their back. That was the first time I ever witnessed them win a ball game.

Ifs and buts....... can be had by both sides but it was a great back and forth game. It was worth my five hour round trip.
Hey Ram! Did you eat at Hong Kong City. There was a person that sat behind me I thought was a football fan.

I wouldn't say anything to disparage Coach Mot and his caareer. I would say our young Coach Johnson called a excellent game. His offensive adjustments down the stretch were brilliant.

Reactions: FOOTBALLFANTIC
I wouldn't say anything to disparage Coach Mot and his caareer. I would say our young Coach Johnson called a excellent game. His offensive adjustments down the stretch were brilliant.

Really feel like him and Coach Grady deserve a lot of credit for so many multiple offensive sets. New sets every week. Always keeping defense guessing. Night & Day difference from first game against CF and also maybe anything Clinton fans have ever seen Clinton run.

Last edited:
Really feel like him and Coach Grady deserve a lot of credit for so many multiple offensive sets. New sets every week. Always keeping defense guessing. Night & Day difference from first game against CF and also maybe anything Clinton fans have ever seen Clinton run.
Can Clinton play out with that type of intensity and game planning for rest of season? Most teams can't get that high,consistently unless they playing rival or been there. What I'm saying is Clinton played great by design. They were playing the best, and I think they played close to their best. Good example Clinton was at WRH last year and played pretty good and went to NE and I don't think they found Elizabeth City. Nothing against NE.

Can Clinton play out with that type of intensity and game planning for rest of season? Most teams can't get that high,consistently unless they playing rival or been there. What I'm saying is Clinton played great by design. They were playing the best, and I think they played close to their best. Good example Clinton was at WRH last year and played pretty good and went to NE and I don't think they found Elizabeth City. Nothing against NE.

To answer your first question yes yes they can.....every game since week 1 they have showed a new wrinkle no matter how subtle it may be i watched that offense improve leaps and bounds each week....this time of year its about peaking i feel like we are.....in regards to last season that team beat ourselves more than the opponents(turnovers,unforced errors stupid penalties).....in that NE playoff game Clinton forced a turnover on the first drive had great field position failed to capitalize even with how out gunned we were it was a 14-0 game at half then later in the game Clinton has a great drive down inside the Eagle 5 yard line then had a killer penalty which helped the goal line stand amd after that the wheels fell off could of been a 14-7 game instead we did what we did alot last year and shot ourselves in the foot NE had all the momentum after that....... this years team alot different in my opinion....two of our glaring weaknesses last year are strengths this year.

To answer your first question yes yes they can.....every game since week 1 they have showed a new wrinkle no matter how subtle it may be i watched that offense improve leaps and bounds each week....this time of year its about peaking i feel like we are.....in regards to last season that team beat ourselves more than the opponents(turnovers,unforced errors stupid penalties).....in that NE playoff game Clinton forced a turnover on the first drive had great field position failed to capitalize even with how out gunned we were it was a 14-0 game at half then later in the game Clinton has a great drive down inside the Eagle 5 yard line then had a killer penalty which helped the goal line stand amd after that the wheels fell off could of been a 14-7 game instead we did what we did alot last year and shot ourselves in the foot NE had all the momentum after that....... this years team alot different in my opinion....two of our glaring weaknesses last year are strengths this year.
I agree. Last year's team was more undisciplined(no disrespect to Coach Lewis) penalty-wise than this year's team. The Dark Horse offensive teams of the past just lined up in the T-formation and just ran right at you. Defenses had an easier time preparing for our offense, but still had some difficulty trying to stop it. This year's team is running multiple sets, with wrinkles added every week, so defenses have harder times preparing for Clinton. And I think the fans have adjusted fairly well. It seems that the fashionable thing for many high school teams now is to run the spread formation, which we're doing as well, but I'm also happy to see that for the most part we are still sticking to the running game which Clinton is famous for.

Exactly East Duplin is going to be watching film preparing for that QB power formation....and it wouldnt surprise me if Friday or whenever we play that game we come out on that first drive with something totally different....forces defense to adjust on the fly.....that first drive i dont think Wallace knew what hit them.....hell i never saw it before so it surprised me too

Exactly East Duplin is going to be watching film preparing for that QB power formation....and it wouldnt surprise me if Friday or whenever we play that game we come out on that first drive with something totally different....forces defense to adjust on the fly.....that first drive i dont think Wallace knew what hit them.....hell i never saw it before so it surprised me too
I would come out throwing a long pass on the first play to open the defense up and test the waters a bit lol!

I wouldn't. No gimmicks,just game plan and execute. More than likely a wasted down,unless he throws to 3

What’s funny is Kaba as good as he is hasn’t been our primary target on offense in the passing game, our TE #11 has. In fact Kaba rarely played offense. But players gonna play, and he is definitely a player.

Reactions: StallionSWO
What’s funny is Kaba as good as he is hasn’t been our primary target on offense in the passing game, our TE #11 has. In fact Kaba rarely played offense. But players gonna play, and he is definitely a player.

He gave Clinton a new dimension on offense late in the game when they played him both ways against WRH. I was certainly impressed with him.

Yes #3 is a amazing athlete did a great job of blocking when he was in the game aswell.

Nice pic of the personal foul penalty that didn’t get called. You can’t hurdle another player at the high school level. We know because Javonte got flagged for against jk and have seen it called several other times.

Nice pic of the personal foul penalty that didn’t get called. You can’t hurdle another player at the high school level. We know because Javonte got flagged for against jk and have seen it called several other times.

No flag when Jevonte hurdle Kris Williams in the Clinton/WRH game last year and lets not forget the blantant holding penalty that wasnt called on the game winning TD run......i can play this game too....game is over....it was a good game.....dont ruin it

Reactions: PackHorses
No, a player cannot lead with his feet or knees off the ground against a tackler who has his feet on the ground. In Mohamed's case, the Wallace player went to the ground trying to dive at Kaba's feet, so he was able to jump over him. A player can jump over a pile of players or dive into the end zone.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
No, a player cannot lead with his feet or knees off the ground against a tackler who has his feet on the ground. In Mohamed's case, the Wallace player went to the ground trying to dive at Kaba's feet, so he was able to jump over him. A player can jump over a pile of players or dive into the end zone.

Checkmate thanks for that man.

Reactions: FOOTBALLFANTIC
Didn't someone say jk was gonna blow Wallace out!Earlier in the the week ,wow doesn't seem like it I also saw wrhbwould finish 3rd or fourth maybe not!! So now Ed beats Clinton the conference is wide open!!

H

Wtf? So he can hurdle a player trying to tackle him as long as the defensive players feet aren’t on the ground? So sell that BS somewhere else. Of course you can dive in the EZ but that has nothing to do with that play. That was open field. If there is a pile of players or defensive player is already on the ground then yes, he can hurdle over, but what he did was hurdle to avoid the tackle, shown clearly in the pic.

Simple play of he was running and our guy went to tackle him and he hurdled. Plain as day penalty in high school.

Last edited:
Dogs 79 anything is possible not saying they will be can happen Clinton the better team hands down...if the game is in Clinton it's gonna be a blowout if it's in the ville Ed by 1

Dogs 79 anything is possible not saying they will be can happen Clinton the better team hands down...if the game is in Clinton it's gonna be a blowout if it's in the ville Ed by 1
The pather team that I saw play JK, couldn't beat this Darkhorse team. Would love to play,JK,SWO,Clinton, NE, Reidsville.In that order in playoffs. Drive 4 Five

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT