ADVERTISEMENT

WRH 42 Ayden Grifton 3

g-dog08

Feb 24, 2005
fairly close game early but the Dogs came out hungry in 2nd half. Next up is Beddingfeild at their place.

Reactions: dogs79
For some reason,I don't think coach is throwing everything out there yet. QB looked pretty good tonight.

Hes not dogs 79 i heard some plays they have under wrap is gonna be unfolded soon.please tell them if they gonna do the statue of liberty play make sure the running back has the ball. The qb needs to run more i seen some things out of him tonight.thats was ok.. If he keeps playing like that we gona be hard to beat.. I think the defense came out flat the offense came out and made to many mistakes these refs dont understand whow the wing t operates they call these phanto holding calls etc... Cause they dont c it...often..

Reactions: daagoob
Goob their qb is good,their qb is the best player on bfield team decent running game.but defense is average.. My cousin said that he played farmville,he said wrh will beat them ..i dont know until they get on the feild and play.

Reactions: daagoob
Goob their qb is good,their qb is the best player on bfield team decent running game.but defense is average.. My cousin said that he played farmville,he said wrh will beat them ..i dont know until they get on the feild and play.

Bulldog, you and I both know WRH and NHS is the game. There's no stopping it. I promise you, Clinton looked terrible. I was very surprised. One game was enough for me, I need not see any more. Add in there star running back, it still won't be enough. I'm not hating at all, I'm telling you like it is. NHS is big and talented as any 2a team in the state, maybe the most talented. Clinton is small and has no defense. I promise you, they are going to get beat by 4 tds plus. I won't be at it, I will be in PA at a 9 ball tournament. I will be at WRH game, hopefully we can meet up and hang out and trash talk a little, LOL. Best of luck next week, both you guys and East Duplin. My buddy from E Duplin kept me updated all night on FB

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT