ADVERTISEMENT

WNC Football

This is a joke and it will all come out in the wash. Trust me, Tuscola will be in the top 3 at the end of the year!

Pre-season polls are good for initiating conversation, but everyone has to earn their spot. That being said, there are some good matchups week #1 which will clarify things right off. I was a little surprised that Erwin wasn't in there, they have some real athletes.

Reactions: PBBear51
Pre-season polls are good for initiating conversation, but everyone has to earn their spot. That being said, there are some good matchups week #1 which will clarify things right off. I was a little surprised that Erwin wasn't in there, they have some real athletes.
I agree that it's hard to judge a book that's not been read yet, or a team that's not even scrimmaged another team. It's like the bread is in the oven and we're waiting to see how it turns out. We know the potential, but not the facts (yet). I always enjoy the anticipation of preseason football.

Reactions: Ooooner
Pisgah will definitely be in the top 2...in their conference, not WNC. There is a reason Pisgah doesn't play Reynolds, Asheville, or Erwin year in and year out. Keep playing Enka so you guys can pad your stats and W/L column!

Reactions: BlueRidgeTire
Pisgah will definitely be in the top 2...in their conference, not WNC. There is a reason Pisgah doesn't play Reynolds, Asheville, or Erwin year in and year out. Keep playing Enka so you guys can pad your stats and W/L column!
I'm not a Pisgah fan, but I promise you that they have no reason to fear Asheville or Erwin. Their defense last year was legit. I'm sure they will be solid this year too. Our Bulldogs will get first-hand knowledge come 8/23.

We have some holes to fill. I think our offence is finding thier stride and will be able to consistently put points on the board. I'm still patiently anticipating how our D will be this year but I've watched most of these kids play since they were Pups. They have the talent to do well. Murphy will be a huge test for us and we will know more based on that game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pisgah Bears

Tuscola wouldn't play them either if they were not in their conference. When they were in our conference I don't remember us crying about it.Pisgah probably has one of the toughest non-conference schedules in WNC.

This is a joke and it will all come out in the wash. Trust me, Tuscola will be in the top 3 at the end of the year!

kevin_hart_laughing_meme1.jpg

I am the first to admit it. Embarassingly, they probably would not. I am also the first to admit I am sick and tired of the realignment bitching. Play the most difficult schedule you can and quit complaining about it being unfair. Times have changed, but Doug Brooks manned up and beat the crap out of Asheville and Reynolds back in the day and never complained about who was on the schedule. I for one, have no interest in going to 2A, but I do wish the Pisgah game was the next to last game of the year. Just quit complaining and play the games. It is freaking embarassing.

Last edited:
I'm not a Pisgah fan, but I promise you that they have no reason to fear Asheville or Erwin. Their defense last year was legit. I'm sure they will be solid this year too. Our Bulldogs will get first-hand knowledge come 8/23.
Wrong pisgah does not have the athletes to compete with the mac big boys, look at tuscola same kind of athletes as pisgah.

Bama,
Please tell me when you strapped up and wore the Black and Gold for Big T in football. You talk all this BIG talk like you did something through high school, and constantly complain about how everyone else needs to step up and do this and do that. The reality is, you never had the footBALLS to play! Shut your mouth and support or move along little boy!

Reactions: mrbud
Watch tuscola workout this will much different team this season , WARNING PISGAh NATION if your runninggame does not improve over last season, you guys will lose to tuscola.

Reactions: Misinterpretation
Mountain Heritage opens up vs Brevard then Erwin ,Stuart Cramer
Hendersonville and at Pisgah first 5 games looks like we will find out real early what kind of team Heritage will have this season I do believe if we can figure out the running back position as we did last year we should be pretty good this year .The Pisgah game will be a war both teams like to run the ball but. I look for Heritages offence to be more balanced this year our QB is really good throwing the rock and our defence will be the strength of our team should be a good year for high school football..

Mountain Heritage opens up vs Brevard then Erwin ,Stuart Cramer
Hendersonville and at Pisgah first 5 games looks like we will find out real early what kind of team Heritage will have this season I do believe if we can figure out the running back position as we did last year we should be pretty good this year .The Pisgah game will be a war both teams like to run the ball but. I look for Heritages offence to be more balanced this year our QB is really good throwing the rock and our defence will be the strength of our team should be a good year for high school football..
How many starters do y'all have returning this year and what positions Mavrick?

How many starters do y'all have returning this year and what positions Mavrick?
I'm not 100 percent sure about how many starters we have back ,but we did lose our best running back and the best defensive lineman in the conference .now we do return conference defensive player of the year at linebacker and probably our best overall played in Cole Sheehan and our OB Randolph who is really good and from what I'm hearing our line will be good because that's the position that gets the most actulades at Heritage.but my main consern is whos going to be our go to guy carrying the football as of now a small kid that's tough as a rock is going to probally start but he can't take the pounding of 20 plus carries a game we do have a sophomore that has the potential to be pretty good but if I'm guessing we will throw the ball more this year and be more balanced on offence and our defence should be the strength of this year's team .we got Brevard then Erwin so it want take long to see what kind of team we will have this season.the game that I want to see the most is the Pisgah game now to me those two teams play a very similar game and it should be one of the best games this season just and old fashion smash mouth football game I would give Pisgah a slight edge as of now but a lot can happen between now and when these 2 teams play now if you guys change your colors to purple I say we win its crazy how we play our best game almost ever year here lately against MItchell..I'm glad to see Pisgah and Heritage playing it's good for both programs and for us fans I've got a lot of respect for Pisgah back in the early 80's we went there on the jv team and got the he'll beat out of us this year will be the first time Ive been to Pisgah sence that.i hope for a better result this time.i did here we had a kicked that was kicking 50 yard field goals .now you know I'm full of it .I dought we even have a kicker on the roster..

We get a small RB, maybe 160lbs that carries the ball 20 times a game roughly. Also plays special teams and starts on defense.
So your guy might be able to.

Guys drove over to jackson county other day ,watch those mustangs workout.. those boys will be hard to beat, if they put it together they will win conf. Rumor hendersonville has big time runningback from south Carolina now. Will give you guys more information later.

Guys drove over to jackson county other day ,watch those mustangs workout.. those boys will be hard to beat, if they put it together they will win conf. Rumor hendersonville has big time runningback from south Carolina now. Will give you guys more information later.
Mrbud who you like in the Mountain Heritage at Pisgah game.you seem the have a good record of predicting Pisgahs games..

Reactions: mrbud
Mrbud who you like in the Mountain Heritage at Pisgah game.you seem the have a good record of predicting Pisgahs games..
Hard to predict that game, have not seen heritage yet. Last few seasons mt heritage would have won. I think the game being in canton its a toss up.

I'm not 100 percent sure about how many starters we have back ,but we did lose our best running back and the best defensive lineman in the conference .now we do return conference defensive player of the year at linebacker and probably our best overall played in Cole Sheehan and our OB Randolph who is really good and from what I'm hearing our line will be good because that's the position that gets the most actulades at Heritage.but my main consern is whos going to be our go to guy carrying the football as of now a small kid that's tough as a rock is going to probally start but he can't take the pounding of 20 plus carries a game we do have a sophomore that has the potential to be pretty good but if I'm guessing we will throw the ball more this year and be more balanced on offence and our defence should be the strength of this year's team .we got Brevard then Erwin so it want take long to see what kind of team we will have this season.the game that I want to see the most is the Pisgah game now to me those two teams play a very similar game and it should be one of the best games this season just and old fashion smash mouth football game I would give Pisgah a slight edge as of now but a lot can happen between now and when these 2 teams play now if you guys change your colors to purple I say we win its crazy how we play our best game almost ever year here lately against MItchell..I'm glad to see Pisgah and Heritage playing it's good for both programs and for us fans I've got a lot of respect for Pisgah back in the early 80's we went there on the jv team and got the he'll beat out of us this year will be the first time Ive been to Pisgah sence that.i hope for a better result this time.i did here we had a kicked that was kicking 50 yard field goals .now you know I'm full of it .I dought we even have a kicker on the roster..

Good post bro, joey robinson and david gentry are the best coaches in rhe mtns. Robinspn can coach line play better then anyone in the state. Was so excited when i heard he turn the pisgah job down.

Bro agree owen and tuscola are 2 programs on the rise.
What makes you say that they are on the rise? Just curious. I have friends in WNC and have been told that Smoky will be the second best team in the mountains behind AC. Any truth to that statement?

What makes you say that they are on the rise? Just curious. I have friends in WNC and have been told that Smoky will be the second best team in the mountains behind AC. Any truth to that statement?
Numbers are up at tuscola and owen, both programs played young giys last season, i have been around both programs, believe me owen and tuscola will be different teams this year.

Now smokey has the potential to be one of the best teams in the mtns. It comes down to their line play. I see the mustangs winning their league

Numbers are up at tuscola and owen, both programs played young giys last season, i have been around both programs, believe me owen and tuscola will be different teams this year.

Now smokey has the potential to be one of the best teams in the mtns. It comes down to their line play. I see the mustangs winning their league
A lot of folks have compared this years team to the days of the Streeter boys. That is a tall task to live up to in Jackson County. A former Lincolnton player is an assistant at Tuscola so I always like to see them do well.

A lot of folks have compared this years team to the days of the Streeter boys. That is a tall task to live up to in Jackson County. A former Lincolnton player is an assistant at Tuscola so I always like to see them do well.
I remember those great streeter teams, this smokey team doesn't compare to those teams

Mavrick69,
I'm fairly confident Mountain Heritage will roll Pisgah. Just a thought, but our new scheme seems to resemble the Cougars a little. I heard our staff spent a little time with the men of Mountain Heritage this off-season. Good things are coming fellas!

The problem at pisgah is they need to play physical football, right now they play finesse football with no speed. Like i said couple weeks ago murphy will beat pisgah up in week 1. Every prediction i made last year came true.

Jimmy and Steve were really good but David Singleton and the Bears proved they were better.Remember that when you come to Canton this year.

Jimmy and Steve were really good but David Singleton and the Bears proved they were better.Remember that when you come to Canton this year.
You chumps live in the past lol, remember weak east Lincoln lol
Told everyone in stinktown you guys were just average guess what i was right. Remember MURPHY WILL BEAT YOU BECAUSE I SAY So . I love always be right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT