ADVERTISEMENT

WNC Football

You chumps live in the past lol, remember weak east Lincoln lol
Told everyone in stinktown you guys were just average guess what i was right. Remember MURPHY WILL BEAT YOU BECAUSE I SAY So . I love always be right.
Because the k.w ford janitor said so!

Reactions: PBBear51
David Singleton doesn't play anymore. Get ready for what's coming bears man. It's going to be mighty sweet this year! Ole fashion power football vs. spread it out "dropping bombs"!

David Singleton doesn't play anymore. Get ready for what's coming bears man. It's going to be mighty sweet this year! Ole fashion power football vs. spread it out "dropping bombs"!
Bro i watch pisgah line 3 games last season, their line does not know proper techniques in run blocking.

Bro no problem always right you know it pal. Gentry will show you guys about what power football is lol
I will be in murphy laughing all night long.
Have you forgotten?!?! This guy knows everything!! The football guru of WNC!!!

Reactions: Tiger Fan35
Calling him an idiot would be an insult to stupid people.
Hey bro got prediction for you. You will br crying all the way back from Murphy after them dogs get done with you chumps lol. Remember mr bud warn you again, i love always being right.

You are the idiot that said pisgah would win state, you are jealous because i know football.
You must've been tripping on your crack pipe when you thought I said that. We all know your game on here and like I said, calling you an idiot would be an insult to stupid people.

You must've been tripping on your crack pipe when you thought I said that. We all know your game on here and like I said, calling you an idiot would be an insult to stupid people.
Ok bro whats your prediction on murphy game lol ?

Just hit the ignore button on mrpud. You can’t argue with an idiot.

Its going to be a interesting season .I belive we will see some big upsets this year a lot of teams that have struggled for last few seasons will be competitive this season .I think Owen and Polk both will be tough teams and the Mountain 6 conference will be a dogfight .the one team that I can't seem to get any solid information on is Brevard. they had a hell of a run last season ,but I'm not sure how good they will be this year .back in the day Brevard had one damn good football progrsm.also Hendersonville always has athletes and they may be a lot better than most people think ..it just feels like it's going to be one of those years that there is not going to be a team that is way better than anybody else .I've heard that Reynolds may be down a little this year .football is a lot better when the compertion is even it also gets your team ready for the plsyoffs.the Western Highlands conference has been weak last few years and I'm hoping it will be more competitive this year .i love high school football and enjoy the passion of all of us on this forum there is a lot of posters on here that post a lot of good information and there is a few that like to push people's buttons but even that is entertaining ,but we only have one Mr Bud he seems to know alott about alot of teams and he can get under some people's skin at the same time .it takes a lot of talent to do that .I started keeping up with his posts last season and like him are not he was pretty much right about his prodictions ,and the thing I like about him is if you ask him a Question he always replys and I appreciate that. now if I was a Pisgah fan I might not have such a high opinion of Mr Bud but I'm just someone that trys to respect everyone opinion even if I don't agree with them .we all need to be more respectful towards each other after all we have alot in common to be here talking football...

Reactions: mrbud and BK13T-$
Its going to be a interesting season .I belive we will see some big upsets this year a lot of teams that have struggled for last few seasons will be competitive this season .I think Owen and Polk both will be tough teams and the Mountain 6 conference will be a dogfight .the one team that I can't seem to get any solid information on is Brevard. they had a hell of a run last season ,but I'm not sure how good they will be this year .back in the day Brevard had one damn good football progrsm.also Hendersonville always has athletes and they may be a lot better than most people think ..it just feels like it's going to be one of those years that there is not going to be a team that is way better than anybody else .I've heard that Reynolds may be down a little this year .football is a lot better when the compertion is even it also gets your team ready for the plsyoffs.the Western Highlands conference has been weak last few years and I'm hoping it will be more competitive this year .i love high school football and enjoy the passion of all of us on this forum there is a lot of posters on here that post a lot of good information and there is a few that like to push people's buttons but even that is entertaining ,but we only have one Mr Bud he seems to know alott about alot of teams and he can get under some people's skin at the same time .it takes a lot of talent to do that .I started keeping up with his posts last season and like him are not he was pretty much right about his prodictions ,and the thing I like about him is if you ask him a Question he always replys and I appreciate that. now if I was a Pisgah fan I might not have such a high opinion of Mr Bud but I'm just someone that trys to respect everyone opinion even if I don't agree with them .we all need to be more respectful towards each other after all we have alot in common to be here talking football...
Thanks bro great post. Pisgah fans cant stand the truth about their team
Heard heritage is going to be strong defense, the offense will be good again no one can coach the runningame good as Robinson the man is football genius. Looking at your schedule it look tough , brevard will be solid again it will take them few games to get going they have really good coach. Stuart cramer is solid team they have division 1 TE kid is stud, that game will be a test. Hendersonville will be much better this season, the new transfer they have is a stud only a sophomore.

If you all win it'll be a Jubalious occasion. ...once every 7 years. It would make coach Postons year wouldn't it?

I hate to say it but Brevard should be pretty good if they stay healthy. They got great numbers. Lot of kids wanting to play. I see them being quicker this year than last year.

I hate to say it but Brevard should be pretty good if they stay healthy. They got great numbers. Lot of kids wanting to play. I see them being quicker this year than last year.
Good post agree with you the devils will have more overall speed, but they lost lot of good player's, it will take them few games to figure it out. Brevard has best coach in their league.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT