ADVERTISEMENT

QB West transfers to Tuscola

And he'll be playing at Mars Hill probably has he been offered by a single school? Because Junior year is it

He was offered by Gardner-Webb last year hoss. And I agree Mopar, bow tie wearing all boys schools aren’t a good look.

Asheville at tuscola in week 1 will be the best QB in WNC against the best QB recruit in WNC

I must admit, I’m not very familiar with the private school qbs…. Am I missing someone for “best qb in wnc” part or the “best qb prospect”?

I must admit, I’m not very familiar with the private school qbs…. Am I missing someone for “best qb in wnc” part or the “best qb prospect”?
I believe Christ School had a QB transfer in from SC, I heard he’s good but have no proof. He does have offers from Toledo and New Mexico St. also Asheville School QB (former Rocket) has a lot of talent, and ACA QB threw for 3700 yards last year. Now are any of these guys “the best” not so sure but they are talented.

I believe Christ School had a QB transfer in from SC, I heard he’s good but have no proof. He does have offers from Toledo and New Mexico St. also Asheville School QB (former Rocket) has a lot of talent, and ACA QB threw for 3700 yards last year. Now are any of these guys “the best” not so sure but they are talented.
I withdraw my statement, but I will stick with our qb being the best QB recruit in wnc lol

Reactions: Reynoldsrocks2
It’s funny we haven’t heard from our knuckle dragging neighbors from the east side say anything about this . Wonder why?😇

Reactions: BK13T-$
That is very interesting 91. They have a pretty good QB as well from what I hear.

Reactions: 91ths
I'll never understand why a kid would transfer schools, when neither are powerhouse programs. Am I the only one who doesn't understand??? Smokey to Tuscola. Why is the kid running to the paper to announce he's transferring? Im so confused.....

Guess he figures a former nfl qb who he had been working out with could get him ti a decent college? But what do I know😂

Yea definitely don't think he will. Decent QB ain't always a good QB coach FYI. You don't know much it okay.......

Yea definitely don't think he will. Decent QB ain't always a good QB coach FYI. You don't know much it okay.......
And you do know? Oh let’s hear these words of wisdom.. enlighten us all

Reactions: Crestuff
And you do know? Oh let’s hear these words of wisdom.. enlighten us all

Lol cause the kid transfer to Tuscola, you are speaking up. If he left Tuscola to say, Christ school, you'd crying wolf. If you think JC will overnight make this kid into a D1 prospect, I want what you're drinking. JC was a good QB, until it was time to work, he hid in the corner, wasted his talent. But 91ths keep me posted on this year's stats. Is he gonna lead the state in TD and Yards? Get offer from GA or AL?????........

I'll never understand why a kid would transfer schools, when neither are powerhouse programs. Am I the only one who doesn't understand??? Smokey to Tuscola. Why is the kid running to the paper to announce he's transferring? Im so confused.....
The times, they are a changing. Not a huge fan of the transfer thing unless dad gets a new job in another location. Staying with the guys you've known since 5th grade is over for some. You might just get that preferred walk-on deal from Southern Dipsy-do A&M Tech if you'll leave your buddies behind. Besides they offered him an NIL deal with Bob's Country Bunker
300967738_438582528294290_8289959642134843994_n.jpg

The times, they are a changing. Not a huge fan of the transfer thing unless dad gets a new job in another location. Staying with the guys you've known since 5th grade is over for some. You might just get that preferred walk-on deal from Southern Dipsy-do A&M Tech if you'll leave your buddies behind. Besides they offered him an NIL deal with Bob's Country Bunker
300967738_438582528294290_8289959642134843994_n.jpg
Is that you Elwood? This is jake!! LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT