ADVERTISEMENT

Will The Wrh Bulldogs Come Out On Top Out The East!!

Goob im just having fun with ya guys thats it but we at wrh hear thee same thing all the time we cant do this or that .but we always gain respect wherever we go.

Reactions: daagoob
Never that dude im from the streets. So nothing u say is over my head believe that. And have a good education. So nothing bothers me .. Dude

Y'all are a bunch of thrash talking bunch. I'll stick to playing one game at a time . To many things can happen. The team I support is the # 2 seed in the East 2 A, but we gonna play it one game at a time and see what shakes out. Our focus this week is on James- Kenan. If we win,we focus on the next one and so on. At this point no one knows anything other than who they line up against this Friday. Over my 66 yes I've seen a lot strange happen in high school football on Friday nights, especially the playoffs.

Wiz hold on man we playing pros vick /brady and julio jones at wide out and luke keuchly at lb. We might not have enough to be the legionn of boom !!!

Reactions: dogs79
Fans talk junkits all in good fun tho . if u look at some of my post ive said friday night we have a game so forth so on!!wrh Vs ayden grifton. Im gonna keep hyping wrh till the day i rest for good.till i cant do it anymore..

I dont take this serious its just a outlet.. For fans to hype their teams nothing wrong with it. Of Course i want WRH To win The Ship every year. Thats just being a fan,just like myself and dogs79 he loves the redskins and im a Cowboys fan and we talk junk each other.so its cool

Reactions: dogs79
Goob im just having fun with ya guys thats it but we at wrh hear thee same thing all the time we cant do this or that .but we always gain respect wherever we go.

Believe me, I understand fully. I also can understand other fans thoughts on our team as well. Until we actually go out and win a state championship we pretty much can't talk a whole lot of trash. You guys can because you got the Rings to back the trash-talking up. Our team is really good this year, and somebody is going to have to play a really good game to beat us, that I do know. I believe that we are going to meet up with y'all in a couple of weeks. I also know that you guys have been in this situation before and have been successful. That is a concern of mine, but at some point we have to get the monkey off our back.

Y'all are a bunch of thrash talking bunch. I'll stick to playing one game at a time . To many things can happen. The team I support is the # 2 seed in the East 2 A, but we gonna play it one game at a time and see what shakes out. Our focus this week is on James- Kenan. If we win,we focus on the next one and so on. At this point no one knows anything other than who they line up against this Friday. Over my 66 yes I've seen a lot strange happen in high school football on Friday nights, especially the playoffs.

That's why I love Friday nights, nothing wrong with a little trash talking it's all for fun

Reactions: Jfly69 and dogs79
That game gonna be good wrh and nhs but im gonna say this ,defending the wing -t is hard especially when u dont play against it its hard to stop ask havelock and jacksonville.(Ed)beat them. No matter how much tape u watch its hard to defend . but
I don’t know. Edenton went down to Tabor City last December in round 4 and beat South Columbus’s Wing-T pretty handily, 50-14. And that was the first Wing-T Edenton had faced all season.

g-dog08 don't put your foot in mouth because you might not have seen anyone like freshwater this year
True dat!!! Fresh is the REAL DEAL!! He lets the pads do his talking! 2 weeks ago he led the NATION in sacks also! Not bragging just spitting a lil knowledge! Good luck to all and GO EAGLES!

True dat!!! Fresh is the REAL DEAL!! He lets the pads do his talking! 2 weeks ago he led the NATION in sacks also! Not bragging just spitting a lil knowledge! Good luck to all and GO EAGLES!
The Eagles have a very good team. One of the 5 very very good teams the DarkHorses lost to

How will this be possible? First Flight is take you guys down. That's a long ride home, lonely to. What you can do is just go a lil off the beaten path and go check out Mattamaskeets stadium, that might give you a good laugh.
Playing on Thanksgiving Friday, a DarkHorse tradition.

no disrespect to anyone else but i have WRH and NE playing each other. ive said before i think NE is the real deal this year and i still believe that. i also had NE winning a close game over WRH but now im not so sure. i think this game will be a toss up with the team that makes the least mistakes winning. but thats only if one of you doesnt get upset first.

Jahaces im gonna say this ask anybody, wrh is a different animal, so the game between n davidson gonna be tough i hope ED Wins But i Got N.Davidson pulling the upset by 1 point.Wrh And ED will Be tough Outs to beat in the playoffs so lets go 1 game at a time...

Reactions: 96panther
no disrespect to anyone else but i have WRH and NE playing each other. ive said before i think NE is the real deal this year and i still believe that. i also had NE winning a close game over WRH but now im not so sure. i think this game will be a toss up with the team that makes the least mistakes winning. but thats only if one of you doesnt get upset first.

I agree 96, WRH should keep it close, NHS by 21

By 21 be realistic.n obody winning this game by 21 maybe by 2 or 1 point maybe 7 ill go that far..but 21 is total disrepctful...

By 21 be realistic.n obody winning this game by 21 maybe by 2 or 1 point maybe 7 ill go that far..but 21 is total disrepctful...

Maybe I'm wrong Bulldog, but that's honestly where I think the final score will be. NHS is going to put 40+ pts on the board, can WRH do the same? I said early on that I would give up 14 points and I still to this day stand behind it.

Jahaces im gonna say this ask anybody, wrh is a different animal, so the game between n davidson gonna be tough i hope ED Wins But i Got N.Davidson pulling the upset by 1 point.Wrh And ED will Be tough Outs to beat in the playoffs so lets go 1 game at a time...
now that i think of it. dagoob said he has questions about the NE defense. WRH has two excellent backs. im not sure their D can stop those two RB's.

Can we score 40 we can u wont score 40 at all trust me on that one plus ya defense is not even elite to stop wallace u must i repeat must have an elite defense if u dont believe me ask around about wrh on this forum. 3 to 7 points will decide this game

come on man! nah you got to choose who you think will win.

now that i think of it. dagoob said he has questions about the NE defense. WRH has two excellent backs. im not sure their D can stop those two RB's.

You have a very good point there, they may not be able to do that. My question is, are their backs as good as what Edenton had. I know one thing, Freshwater is a stud and wreaks havoc on opposing teams, but he will also need some help. That's where the? Comes in when it comes to NHS on defense. Will they show or not show. The offense always comes to play. It is an absolute juggernaut, and very fun to watch

Reactions: blackbulldog
Panther 96 is wrh defense stout. Yes or no i know east duolin defese is elite and honestly elite enough to shut down anyone thats just the truth.... Im not a hater at all what yall did against us is unprecedented holding us to 154 yards of total offense that doesnt happen often. And what our d done done for three quaters was unprecedented to stop yall from scoring anymore. Big disparity in yardage but the score wasnt indicitive of how well the games was and how close it was..would u let them know this defense is good..wrh i mean....

Goob is will say this u love ya team i applaud that coming in to the season their were ?about our defense pass coverage, but when theyve faced spread teams theyve faired very very well havelock for example 3 picks ,Swo 3 Picks ,Laney 3 picks,im not saying we are great at it im saying we play it very well.. With the defenses we play. I seen enough spread to call a defense if u play cover 2 zone u will get beatacroos the moddle all night long. If u play c2 man u have a shot to cause the qb to think about throwing it.and my fav. If u play cover 1 u can completly shut it down man or zone that wauy the run and pass are both covered..

96 panther panther of course i have wallace by 1point maybe 3 no more than that..

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT