ADVERTISEMENT

Will The Wrh Bulldogs Come Out On Top Out The East!!

Not much difference in wrh-ed. They beat us because of a botched extra point on a night when we definitely didn't play our best. They were up 14 0 before we touched the ball, literally. We scored twice to their none in the second half, but we botched the extra point. That was the difference in the game. They clearly won the stat battle that night, and they won the game. We wish they were in our bracket, but they ain't, so it'll have to be you guys insread. See ya on black friday
funny how only you and one or two other WRH fans think that WRH is as good as ED. they clearly are not! by far most of the neutral fans i have seen give their opinion think that ED is HANDS DOWN BETTER THAN WRH! just accept that this year we are simply better! you keep living in that fantasy land if you want to, but everybody else knows the truth.

;):D

Well I was trying to give you guys the benefit of the doubt and assume that y'all beat ayden-grifton LOL.:D @ your house. The chalk dust has already settled and the bags packed for the trip to UN-CHEAT. If your teams fortunate enough to make it to Elizabeth City then just find me on the visitors side,top row @the 40. You got 14;)
i agree with you daagoob. i dont think it will be a blowout like you do but i think NE beats WRH by a touchdown or two.

Reactions: daagoob
i agree with you daagoob. i dont think it will be a blowout like you do but i think NE beats WRH by a touchdown or two.

Thanks, yeah I was being nice by just saying two touchdowns, but to be honest I think it's going to be a lot worse, unless coach Moore calls off the dogs

funny how only you and one or two other WRH fans think that WRH is as good as ED. they clearly are not! by far most of the neutral fans i have seen give their opinion think that ED is HANDS DOWN BETTER THAN WRH! just accept that this year we are simply better! you keep living in that fantasy land if you want to, but everybody else knows the truth.
Don't lose

Reactions: dogs79
96 panther this is type of fan who makes others pull against ED. They are not even in our bracket and still he is still trolling us. I have had plenty of ED fans tell me that they are glad they don't have to face us again some with kids on EDs team. They flat out said they were lucky to win that game and WRH was the better team. But fact is ED won so congrats and don't let that win highlight define your season. I know Wrh isn't letting that loss define theirs. Good luck rest of the way. Anything other than a state championship is a failure. I am pulling for you.

Reactions: Wizard of the East
Hey zero. You are not the mainstream panther fan. 3 or 4 of you on here givesED a bad name. I've talked to several good Panthers and they wish y'all wouldn't represent that way. I can pull for the Panthers knowing that. There are others that I want mention because I have total respect for, that feel the same way. But, I don't even know why I've said anything, because you don't care what anyone thinks, even fellow Panthers

Reactions: Wizard of the East
96 panther this is type of fan who makes others pull against ED. They are not even in our bracket and still he is still trolling us. I have had plenty of ED fans tell me that they are glad they don't have to face us again some with kids on EDs team. They flat out said they were lucky to win that game and WRH was the better team. But fact is ED won so congrats and don't let that win highlight define your season. I know Wrh isn't letting that loss define theirs. Good luck rest of the way. Anything other than a state championship is a failure. I am pulling for you.
how exactly is that? is it because my opinion differs from yours? everybody is not going to see the dogs like you do.

Hey zero. You are not the mainstream panther fan. 3 or 4 of you on here givesED a bad name. I've talked to several good Panthers and they wish y'all wouldn't represent that way. I can pull for the Panthers knowing that. There are others that I want mention because I have total respect for, that feel the same way. But, I don't even know why I've said anything, because you don't care what anyone thinks, even fellow Panthers
and you are exactly the type of fan why i always pull against WRH! you were the most cocky poster up here before we played yall. now all of a sudden youre a humble classy poster huh? funny how a loss humbled you down so fast.

[QUE="g-dog08, post: 453662, member: 1686"]96 panther this is type of fan who makes others pull against ED. They are not even in our bracket and still he is still trolling us. I have had plenty of ED fans tell me that they are glad they don't have to face us again some with kids on EDs team. They flat out said they were lucky to win that game and WRH was the better team. But fact is ED won so congrats and don't let that win highlight define your season. I know Wrh isn't letting that loss define theirs. Good luck rest of the way. Anything other than a state championship is a failure. I am pulling for you.[/QUOTE] I'm not. Pulling for the true fans. The bad thing is those few will throw others under the bus if they don't win championship. I knew you couldn't be humble long.

[QUE="g-dog08, post: 453662, member: 1686"]96 panther this is type of fan who makes others pull against ED. They are not even in our bracket and still he is still trolling us. I have had plenty of ED fans tell me that they are glad they don't have to face us again some with kids on EDs team. They flat out said they were lucky to win that game and WRH was the better team. But fact is ED won so congrats and don't let that win highlight define your season. I know Wrh isn't letting that loss define theirs. Good luck rest of the way. Anything other than a state championship is a failure. I am pulling for you.
I'm not. Pulling for the true fans. The bad thing is those few will throw others under the bus if they don't win championship. I knew you couldn't be humble long.[/QUOTE]
whatever man. i honestly dont care what you or anybody else says about me. why? because at the end of the day i have lost no friend. if you respect me, i respect you. its as simple as that. you dont give any respect so you dont get any in return. and about me "trolling" this thread as you or somebody else said. if you dont want to hear people's opinions that differ from yours dont ask for them. the OP started the thread to get people's take on your Dogs. i gave my take and now because i dont think theyre as good as you do im trolling lol. do. me a favor and just dont respond to anything i say and ill do the same for you. we will get along a whole lot better that way. i wont have to hear you crying about how im a bad fan.

you and a few others do a great job at doing the same for WRH. keep it up.

Wallace-rose Hill I been waiting for this Matchup for some years now it could happen if we beat Clinton but Clinton is first so y'all should be talking about that game if we get past Clinton then we can talk about northeastern and wallace-rose Hill

Reactions: daagoob and dogs79
Wallace-rose Hill I been waiting for this Matchup for some years now it could happen if we beat Clinton but Clinton is first so y'all should be talking about that game if we get past Clinton then we can talk about northeastern and wallace-rose Hill

We might not have to play Clinton. I'm not so sure that they win this Friday night against FF

Hey wiz, it sure would be nice for that 3rd round game to be an ecc affair! I'll be pulling for you guys. Long damn ride!
Thanks, a rematch would be nice, y’all shouldn’t have any difficulty until then, the Horses have their work cut out for them

Finally!!!!!
Someone with some sense

Big Bird, your being to nice about everything. You and I both know how good NHS is. When I say I will take the eagles and give up 14pts to any team they play I the east I mean it. I'm not superstitious and worried about jinxing my team. Ive watched every game for the last 3 years, including when we lost the eastern finals at Washington, and when a girl kicker from Kinston beat us on a fg. This is not the same ole NHS. We finally have all the right pieces, including a good dual threat qb. Now our receivers, we'll I'm not sold on them. I can't wait for WRH and E Bladen to come here, it can't come soon enough. As far as Clinton goes, they don't have to win at FF. You and I don't agree on that at all.
I hope you have plenty of $$$ because I’m pretty sure there are folks that would take you up on thst with a reliable person holding the money. Shame your losing $$$$ this close to Christmas

I hope you have plenty of $$$ because I’m pretty sure there are folks that would take you up on thst with a reliable person holding the money. Shame your losing $$$$ this close to Christmas

I'm a man of my word, all you railbirds that like WRH just hit me up. You know where I'll be, and my pics in the avatar.

I know my Tigers are gonna lose first round to East Bladen. Go get you another one Dogs confident y’all make it back to the mountain top.

Panther96 and a few others would do the true ED fans, coaches, and players a favor by not posting at all.

He just knows how to post to try and be politically correct but ends up just drawing more negative attention.

Again, mighty good folks associated with that program. Some have been involved with it for years. They deserve a title run just like the players do. Some on here make those folks look almost as bad as they do when they post this crazy stuff.

What type of team does Bunn have? The matchup on paper looks pretty even with West Stokes. Winner gets ED.

Dagoob u said in your earlier post wallace could win easily . now u saying nhs gona beat wrh make up ya mind im pulling for wallace all the way...

Panther96 and a few others would do the true ED fans, coaches, and players a favor by not posting at all.

He just knows how to post to try and be politically correct but ends up just drawing more negative attention.

Again, mighty good folks associated with that program. Some have been involved with it for years. They deserve a title run just like the players do. Some on here make those folks look almost as bad as they do when they post this crazy stuff.
i can say the same about you. you dont even have a team. :p

Reactions: Friday Night1
Oh!!! You've seen NHS play this year. Maybe you better ask some SWO fans how their last trip here went.:D:D

WRH fans will be heading for the exit by the end of 3. I tell you what I'm excited about, and that's the First Flight - Clinton game. Oh please let Clinton win, but it will be my luck that FF pounds them.

Your getting excited about playing a average Clinton team lol yea we can see your not accustomed to winning

Its true what they say its the fans that really make you dislike certain teams....some cocky NE fans....especially for a team that has not accomplished anything as far as championships go....hope we somehow muster something to pull off the upset if we get to them in the 2nd round....if not ill be rooting for WRH...some of these guys need a fresh slice of humble pie

Reactions: Hoarses1
Its true what they say its the fans that really make you dislike certain teams....some cocky NE fans....especially for a team that has not accomplished anything as far as championships go....hope we somehow muster something to pull off the upset if we get to them in the 2nd round....if not ill be rooting for WRH...some of these guys need a fresh slice of humble pie

Confident there Darkhorse, not cocky. Put yourself in my shoes, year in and year out you have a team that you think has what it takes to win it all, then reality sets in when you lose in the 3rd or 4th round. This seems to happen here every year. Well what makes this year different is that we finally have a qb that is pretty good. He's 6'5 and can not only throw with precision, but also has speed and can run. On top of that we have 3 D-1 Recruits, the #4 ranked Jr in the state (Freshwater) who is being heavily recruited by by power 5 schools. There is reason to be excited if you're a Northeastern fan. That's why I am so confident about our team this year.

Reactions: Jfly69
Confident there Darkhorse, not cocky. Put yourself in my shoes, year in and year out you have a team that you think has what it takes to win it all, then reality sets in when you lose in the 3rd or 4th round. This seems to happen here every year. Well what makes this year different is that we finally have a qb that is pretty good. He's 6'5 and can not only throw with precision, but also has speed and can run. On top of that we have 3 D-1 Recruits, the #4 ranked Jr in the state (Freshwater) who is being heavily recruited by by power 5 schools. There is reason to be excited if you're a Northeastern fan. That's why I am so confident about our team this year.
What position does freshwater play?

I won’t be making the drive to NE if you meet up with WRH, but I’ll make it public right now.

From a ED fan, I’ll put whatever amount you want on it, you will not beat Wallace by 21. Take that to the bank. Put your money where your mouth is @daagoob

Reactions: daagoob
Just looked at Northeasterns record....you went to overtime with the only team you played with a winning record....just wondering why Northeastern fans are pounding there chest....

Reactions: BigBird12
I would love to see Clinton get a shot at northeastern and win. That would probably make what has been a disappointing season a success. Hope y'all and my dogs don't look past first round

Reactions: Friday Night1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT