ADVERTISEMENT

Will The Wrh Bulldogs Come Out On Top Out The East!!

I think let's wait and see who is left standing in the 4th round. It not a given that Eastern Championship will be played at the Dawn pound. Especially if the # 2 seed is still in it. What ya think?

Reactions: SCSTALLIONS
Yep! WRH playoff record in E- town isn't the best in the world either if you look in the, past. We gonna play one game at s time and see what shakes out.

I can see that but the last time we were there we won i know its a different year its will be a good game tho..

It was in regular season not playoffs. Y'all need worry about a game possibly with Northeastern and possible rematch with Clinton again before you think about the 4th round and Eastern championship. Our attention is on James Kenan this week.

north eastern best player is their qb.one player wont beat wallace their team is gonna have to play ights out so wil we..but its 1 week at a time..

Reactions: Wizard of the East
That game gonna be good wrh and nhs but im gonna say this ,defending the wing -t is hard especially when u dont play against it its hard to stop ask havelock and jacksonville.(Ed)beat them. No matter how much tape u watch its hard to defend . but

Well! We are used to it because we run and South Columbus does too. WRH footprint of wing T came from Tabor City, just that simple. I knew Jack Holley when he was young man in 1968. I played ball against teams back then. WRH 's original offense was the single wing when Thell Overman was Coach. The fact is played against Jimmy Jerome in 67, 68 and 69.

Reactions: Wizard of the East
Yep eagle i know east bladen run it.i was talkin about nhs its gonna be hard to defend when u dont see it.

I had a friend stationed in j ville come to a game and all he could say was ed didn't look that great . At halftime it was 14 to 0 ed. they gave up a couple big pass plays and a score . Final was 24 to 7 ed. I convinced him that all we wanted was 3 every snap and to score every quarter. He kept saying we were in trouble when they get the ball. I laughed all night. He was from Florida and that was his first look at a real wing t team. When it was about over he just said that we were lucky they didn't get ball back .
The spread is hard to defend when you don't see it but like you said so is wingt
Especially when you turn around in the backfield and see the ball crossing the goal line lol

Inches win that is true,but we see the spread. Swo goldsboro ,havelock, bit we dont play it often.. Which could really be difficult to defend. As said..

WRH has the best team in the east no doubt when they are playing up to their potential. However recently they have not been. So they better start getting back to form starting this week. And i think they will.

north eastern best player is their qb.one player wont beat wallace their team is gonna have to play ights out so wil we..but its 1 week at a time..

Are you joking? He's good, but not even close to the best. You better Google Traveon Freshwater, and he has another yr

WRH has the best team in the east no doubt when they are playing up to their potential. However recently they have not been. So they better start getting back to form starting this week. And i think they will.

Boy it's gonna be fun in Elizabeth City in a few weeks.

Oh yeah but that's all we ever hear is how we can't defend the pass or spread cause we don't play it a lot . I agree with you .when you don't see motions and pulling lineman regularly its hard to defend. Hell wrh ed backs get lost by the camera man all the time on the blitz

O k freshwater outside linebacker , its gonna be a long night trying to defend a offense u never played against. Its so many plays u can run out of the formations. Wildcat option,zone reads etc..now we not looking past any team if wrh comes out to play its a wrap for anyone they play..

O k freshwater outside linebacker , its gonna be a long night trying to defend a offense u never played against. Its so many plays u can run out of the formations. Wildcat option,zone reads etc..now we not looking past any team if wrh comes out to play its a wrap for anyone they play..
NHS can spot any team in the east 21pts and still cover the spread. It's not even fair.

Ok point well taken when ya conference is full of nobodies i guess u can do that ,but not against a team like wallace...

It's just not right bulldog, how can we make it fair? I hate for yall to make that long 3 hr drive, it's not cheap you know,food,gas,game tickets,etc. Then to top it off, the game is all but over at halftime.

I had a friend stationed in j ville come to a game and all he could say was ed didn't look that great . At halftime it was 14 to 0 ed. they gave up a couple big pass plays and a score . Final was 24 to 7 ed. I convinced him that all we wanted was 3 every snap and to score every quarter. He kept saying we were in trouble when they get the ball. I laughed all night. He was from Florida and that was his first look at a real wing t team. When it was about over he just said that we were lucky they didn't get ball back .
The spread is hard to defend when you don't see it but like you said so is wingt
Especially when you turn around in the backfield and see the ball crossing the goal line lol
who was ed

Hey we dont cry if we get beat,but again when u dont play competition u will look good playing water shed highschool who defense is 1000 in high school defense. Trust me it wont

Reactions: daagoob
ED is the team that beat jville.yall teams keep thinking these boys cant play cover defense. If u want to. Even tho we dont see it alot. With wrh And ED pass coverage isnt that great but when u have athletes that can make plays well we do.

To be honest, I'm more worried about First Flight. After they beat the almighty Clinton this week, we will be playing them in Rd 2. Those kids got a lot of spunk. What they lack in size and talent they make up in heart. They never quit, and their fans are crazy as ever. They have no chance but I have a lot of respect for them and their team.

It's just not right bulldog, how can we make it fair? I hate for yall to make that long 3 hr drive, it's not cheap you know,food,gas,game tickets,etc. Then to top it off, the game is all but over at halftime.
i dont like WRH but one thing i always do is call it how i see it. that being said, if NE doesnt have a stout run defense #3 and #21 will have a field day. they are two very good backs. especially #3. he is a beast!

East duplin cant remember for the life of me who we were playing 06 05

Last edited:
96 panther, the two best teams in the east are East Duplin & NHS. It just suxs that we can't meet up. Kind of like with what happened in the west where Shelby,South Pointe, and Reidsville are all split up.

Reactions: 96panther
To be honest, I'm more worried about First Flight. After they beat the almighty Clinton this week, we will be playing them in Rd 2. Those kids got a lot of spunk. What they lack in size and talent they make up in heart. They never quit, and their fans are crazy as ever. They have no chance but I have a lot of respect for them and their team.

Almighty Clinton? Cmon man you tryn to start something that aint been said we fully realize we can lose this upcoming Friday night this aint the usual brand of Dark Horse football young team that played a tough schedule in a rebuilding year we are fully aware we can be beat

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT