ADVERTISEMENT

Will The Wrh Bulldogs Come Out On Top Out The East!!

96 panther, the two best teams in the east are East Duplin & NHS. It just suxs that we can't meet up. Kind of like with what happened in the west where Shelby,South Pointe, and Reidsville are all split up.
As a ED fan, I’ll take Wallace over Northeastern. Just saying.

Clinton by 100 LOL. I'm just kidding anyway, I love to trash talk a lil, but it's all for fun. It also makes the games more enjoyable, especially when I get to meet the ones I've been joking with at the games. All jokes aside, I honestly believe NHS will steamroll every team in the east. We really are that good. I personally will give up 2tds to any person from another schools fanbase. I also always sit on the visitors side, top row, 40 yard line. The home side is just to crowded.

To be honest, I'm more worried about First Flight. After they beat the almighty Clinton this week, we will be playing them in Rd 2. Those kids got a lot of spunk. What they lack in size and talent they make up in heart. They never quit, and their fans are crazy as ever. They have no chance but I have a lot of respect for them and their team.
Spunk? If that's all they got they're in trouble! Clinton's not almighty, they're just a good team coached by a hall of fame coach. This team is the end of a pretty good 3-year run but they still have 16 seniors and some gas in the tank. Looking forward to it.

Spunk? If that's all they got they're in trouble! Clinton's not almighty, they're just a good team coached by a hall of fame coach. This team is the end of a pretty good 3-year run but they still have 16 seniors and some gas in the tank. Looking forward to it.

I will be making the 45 min ride to the OBX. I want to see what this Clinton team has. If FF wins It wouldn't surprise me.One thing I do know is that I won't waste my time watching NHS throttle Bertie. That will have a running clock 5 mins into the 3rd.

Clinton by 100 LOL. I'm just kidding anyway, I love to trash talk a lil, but it's all for fun. It also makes the games more enjoyable, especially when I get to meet the ones I've been joking with at the games. All jokes aside, I honestly believe NHS will steamroll every team in the east. We really are that good. I personally will give up 2tds to any person from another schools fanbase. I also always sit on the visitors side, top row, 40 yard line. The home side is just to crowded.
Lol you won’t beat Wallace by 2 tds. Keep dreaming kid.

Reactions: 96panther
96 panther, the two best teams in the east are East Duplin & NHS. It just suxs that we can't meet up. Kind of like with what happened in the west where Shelby,South Pointe, and Reidsville are all split up.
south point and shelby are both in 2AA and will likely meet up again in second rd. reidsville is little 2A though.

just be glad that NE doesnt have the chance to play ED. seriously!

Im not a fan of either team but I have seen all of the top teams in the state and let me tell ya....... Northeastern is probably the best I’ve seen. They are very big and probably had the most speed I’ve seen in years. I hope you guys from the ecc conference take heed to this. They like Wrh are the real deal!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jfly69 and daagoob
Clinton should steam roll First Flight Friday. Northeastern needs to take it one game at a time and not get caught looking ahead

Reactions: Jfly69
well maybe nobody needs to waste their time coming up there to play them then:rolleyes:

Finally!!!!!
Someone with some sense
Clinton should steam roll First Flight Friday. Northeastern needs to take it one game at a time and not get caught looking ahead

Big Bird, your being to nice about everything. You and I both know how good NHS is. When I say I will take the eagles and give up 14pts to any team they play I the east I mean it. I'm not superstitious and worried about jinxing my team. Ive watched every game for the last 3 years, including when we lost the eastern finals at Washington, and when a girl kicker from Kinston beat us on a fg. This is not the same ole NHS. We finally have all the right pieces, including a good dual threat qb. Now our receivers, we'll I'm not sold on them. I can't wait for WRH and E Bladen to come here, it can't come soon enough. As far as Clinton goes, they don't have to win at FF. You and I don't agree on that at all.

Havelock won their conference over Jacksonville power which was beaten by East Duplin which beat WRH. You probably shouldn't have went there with DH Conley.

Reactions: daagoob
Havelock won their conference over Jacksonville power which was beaten by East Duplin which beat WRH. You probably shouldn't have went there with DH Conley.
...all that means is 2 good teams may square up in a few weeks. Both Conley and Havelock are good 3A teams whose only loss is to WR Hill and NHS.

That Conley QB threw for 9 TD's against South Central last week. ECU is getting a steal!

Im not a fan of either team but I have seen all of the top teams in the state and let me tell ya....... Northeastern is probably the best I’ve seen. They are very big and probably had the most speed I’ve seen in years. I hope you guys from the ecc conference take heed to this. They like Wrh are the real deal!
Have you been able to catch a Reidsville game? If so, how do you think either WRH or NE matches up?

You count the clock if you want to. If and when NHS plays WRH, the Eagles will see the best team that they have faced all year as far as quickness and overall team speed. Their defense will be the best y'all have played all year. So don't chalk that up as win just yet.

Thanks phantom. Truth is your analogy is correct if we play like we're capable. The Havelock win has seemed to hurt us somewhat. We need to get our swagger back with substance.

What he don't know is, he mentioned E.Bladen also in an earlier post. You have seen of play and I believe yo would agree there is not much drop off between us, and the Bulldogs in some aspects.

can you list them

[QTE="dogs79, post: 453581, member: 7764"]Thanks phantom. Truth is your analogy is correct if we play like we're capable. The Havelock win has seemed to hurt us somewhat. We need to get our swagger back with substance.[/QUOTE]
I can't stick my neck out that far phantom. EB teams in the past , definitely. Y'all ain't what y'all once was, yet.I saw a lot of good things that night. Y'all will win first round. Who would y'all play in second round?

;):D
You count the clock if you want to. If and when NHS plays WRH, the Eagles will see the best team that they have faced all year as far as quickness and overall team speed. Their defense will be the best y'all have played all year. So don't chalk that up as win just yet.

Well I was trying to give you guys the benefit of the doubt and assume that y'all beat ayden-grifton LOL.:D @ your house. The chalk dust has already settled and the bags packed for the trip to UN-CHEAT. If your teams fortunate enough to make it to Elizabeth City then just find me on the visitors side,top row @the 40. You got 14;)

WRH has the best team in the east no doubt when they are playing up to their potential. However recently they have not been. So they better start getting back to form starting this week. And i think they will.
you mean in small 2A right?

ED has best defense WRH has played all year! that wont change if they play NE!

maybe, maybe not. i was not that impressed by WRH or Clinton but the ECC's physical style of play usually gives NE problems.

I agree I hear that usually the style of play in the past has been a issue for NHS but that is what makes this team so good. They can line it up and play just as physical with 2 D1 prospects Freshwater and Walker. They are going to be tough for any 2a team. ED is the only team in that conference that impressed me this year!

96Panther , get this your head, my post didn't implicate no slight towards ED, didn't have anything to do with y'all at all.

96Panther , get this your head, my post didn't implicate no slight towards ED, didn't have anything to do with y'all at all.
Not much difference in wrh-ed. They beat us because of a botched extra point on a night when we definitely didn't play our best. They were up 14 0 before we touched the ball, literally. We scored twice to their none in the second half, but we botched the extra point. That was the difference in the game. They clearly won the stat battle that night, and they won the game. We wish they were in our bracket, but they ain't, so it'll have to be you guys insread. See ya on black friday

;):D

Well I was trying to give you guys the benefit of the doubt and assume that y'all beat ayden-grifton LOL.:D @ your house. The chalk dust has already settled and the bags packed for the trip to UN-CHEAT. If your teams fortunate enough to make it to Elizabeth City then just find me on the visitors side,top row @the 40. You got 14;)
You’re making a big mistake. I’ve dine seen what I’ve needed to see. Big mistake

You’re making a big mistake. I’ve dine seen what I’ve needed to see. Big mistake
Oh!!! You've seen NHS play this year. Maybe you better ask some SWO fans how their last trip here went.:D:D

WRH fans will be heading for the exit by the end of 3. I tell you what I'm excited about, and that's the First Flight - Clinton game. Oh please let Clinton win, but it will be my luck that FF pounds them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT