ADVERTISEMENT

Will The Wrh Bulldogs Come Out On Top Out The East!!

I won’t be making the drive to NE if you meet up with WRH, but I’ll make it public right now.

From a ED fan, I’ll put whatever amount you want on it, you will not beat Wallace by 21. Take that to the bank. Put your money where your mouth is @daagoob

I got a Facebook message earlier from a friend of mine who is an East Duplin alum. It was funny because he didn't know I was on NC preps. He said he does not post up here but he follows this thread and that Panther 96 is a good friend of his. He was disappointed because like myself he wanted to see the Northeastern verse East Duplin game happen. He said you sure are making everything more fun, and he his self said he likes a lil trash talking. This is the best time of the year and I just love to poke a little fun at some of the opposing teams. That being said, my East Duplin friend will surely stand behind me on this, my wallet is where my mouth is and I will surely back up everything that I have said. When you make the trip to Elizabeth City just hit me up, I will be on the visitors side, up top, 40 yard line.

I agree that Northeastern’s schedule was not the toughest nor was ours but one poster suggested that Northeastern had beat the only team it played with a winning record in overtime which suggested that they only played one team with a winning record and then your post said that they only played three teams with a winning record. They actually played four teams with a winning record. Not that this matters but when we talk junk about another team we ought to get our facts right.

Reactions: daagoob
I remember a couple of years ago that a team came to play WRH with a highly touted D1 prospect who was offered by Florida State, Bama and others. What happened that night? He was held to a mere 49 yards rushing. So bring on your creekwater, dishwater or what ever you call him. It won't be the 1st time we get to shut them down.

I remember a couple of years ago that a team came to play WRH with a highly touted D1 prospect who was offered by Florida State, Bama and others. What happened that night? He was held to a mere 49 yards rushing. So bring on your creekwater, dishwater or what ever you call him. It won't be the 1st time we get to shut them down.

Exactly G-doggy, that's what makes Northeastern so good. You can shut our number one player down and we still are loaded with talent that most teams can only dream about having. We can beat you in so many ways that it's really not fair, LOL:)

g-dog08 don't put your foot in mouth because you might not have seen anyone like freshwater this year

Reactions: Jfly69
I got a Facebook message earlier from a friend of mine who is an East Duplin alum. It was funny because he didn't know I was on NC preps. He said he does not post up here but he follows this thread and that Panther 96 is a good friend of his. He was disappointed because like myself he wanted to see the Northeastern verse East Duplin game happen. He said you sure are making everything more fun, and he his self said he likes a lil trash talking. This is the best time of the year and I just love to poke a little fun at some of the opposing teams. That being said, my East Duplin friend will surely stand behind me on this, my wallet is where my mouth is and I will surely back up everything that I have said. When you make the trip to Elizabeth City just hit me up, I will be on the visitors side, up top, 40 yard line.
just wondering who is your friend? you dont have to put his name on here but what are his initials? unless there is a way to DM on this site. im curious. also you have a 6 5 QB??? he could be dangerous vs any team if he can throw it.

just wondering who is your friend? you dont have to put his name on here but what are his initials? unless there is a way to DM on this site. im curious. also you have a 6 5 QB??? he could be dangerous vs any team if he can throw it.

Man can he throw it 96 panther. He has an arm on him and a 6'5 Receiver (Hodge) who transferred here from Texas. Dallas Hall can flat-out drop bombs, and he is very quick and loves to run also. Just look him up and look at his highlight videos

Man can he throw it 96 panther. He has an arm on him and a 6'5 Receiver (Hodge) who transferred here from Texas. Dallas Hall can flat-out drop bombs, and he is very quick and loves to run also. Just look him up and look at his highlight videos
will do. i want to see this guy in action. and i believe i know exactly who youre talking about. he actually stood with me for part of the game at Clinton. very good guy. we went to school together from elementary all the way through high school.

I agree that Northeastern’s schedule was not the toughest nor was ours but one poster suggested that Northeastern had beat the only team it played with a winning record in overtime which suggested that they only played one team with a winning record and then your post said that they only played three teams with a winning record. They actually played four teams with a winning record. Not that this matters but when we talk junk about another team we ought to get our facts right.
AcvesWild12323, actually you need to get your facts correct as well. In reviewing their record including the 2 Virginia school they've played 5 schools with winning records not that it really matterso_O

If ne thinks wrh is a joke then i hope there defense is good oh wait they have freshwater,i guess hes gonna tackle everybody ,good luck again panther can atest to this,if u never seen wrh play or played a team that ran the wing t its hard to defend wallace have played 3 or 4 spread teams this year ,now im not gonna say we cant be beat or NE cant be beat but one thing u can say that game gona be a good hard fought game.. I dont think they will beat ED or wrh just my 2 cents

Reactions: daagoob
AcvesWild12323, actually you need to get your facts correct as well. In reviewing their record including the 2 Virginia school they've played 5 schools with winning records not that it really matterso_O

I knew that, but in his defense the Richmond, Va area school was terrible, they even got hosed by Edenton. I actually felt sorry for them, it was brutal. Good kids though, very classy and played with a lot of heart. They reminded me of First Flight.

If ne thinks wrh is a joke then i hope there defense is good oh wait they have freshwater,i guess hes gonna tackle everybody ,good luck again panther can atest to this,if u never seen wrh play or played a team that ran the wing t its hard to defend wallace have played 3 or 4 spread teams this year ,now im not gonna say we cant be beat or NE cant be beat but one thing u can say that game gona be a good hard fought game.. I dont think they will beat ED or wrh just my 2 cents

What a great post.

I really hope that Clinton or Wallace get a shot at NE cause the ECC teams play real competitors. 3A Jacksonville, 3A Havelock, 3 or 4A Cape Fear just to name a few. The ECC will bring the Heat. Just wish ED had a shot at NE cause it don't matter how good your QB is, he's not that good while running for his life. Y'all haven't seen a real defense in Elizabeth City!

I really hope that Clinton or Wallace get a shot at NE cause the ECC teams play real competitors. 3A Jacksonville, 3A Havelock, 3 or 4A Cape Fear just to name a few. The ECC will bring the Heat. Just wish ED had a shot at NE cause it don't matter how good your QB is, he's not that good while running for his life. Y'all haven't seen a real defense in Elizabeth City!

YAWN :confused::confused::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Keep on yawning and Clinton or Wallace will be playing while you sittin at the house.

I noticed someone made a bet about ne beating Wallace by 21, did you accept or just running your trap, inquiring minds want to know.

Keep on yawning and Clinton or Wallace will be playing while you sittin at the house.

I noticed someone made a bet about ne beating Wallace by 21, did you accept or just running your trap, inquiring minds want to know.

Friday Night 1, my man!!!! Not sure who's giving 21. I posted earlier where I'd be sitting when WRH comes to Elizabeth City. NHS by 2 tds, but it's probably gonna be closer to 4. Maybe you better try and do some research on me before you question whether I was just chirping to the railbirds. You should be able to figure it out pretty easy, I do own a pool room and frequent NJ.

We'll see even if we go to the eagles nest i think we can win..
blackbulkdog, he’ll get to see WRH play Thanksgiving Friday but he’ll have to come to Wallace to see the DarkHorses and Bulldogs play again!
Also don’t you know NJ loves to see him coming!!!!

Last edited:
Oh that's a good one Wizard, whew you had me going!!!! You guys are a riot,LOL!!!! Clinton may not make it out of the OBX, but regardless, I'm going to be at that game.

WellI, I’m pretty confident the DarkHorses will get out of OBX with a football win Friday. What I don’t know is wheather the soccer team will get a win there Wednesday. Clinton and First Flight are both ranked top 5 in the state in soccer. They match up Wednesday in the 3rd round of the soccer playoffs.Honestly this match could go either way. Weather permitting I hope to go to OBX for s early weekend and take in both contest!

I just like to talk you guys up, it's gonna make the beat down you get when you come to Elizabeth City so much sweeter.

Lol we are the umost 5-5 talked about team in the state i swear......
It’s because most people recognize that the DarkHorses are better than their record indicates. All 5 losses were against quality teams and three of the losses could have easily gone the other direction.

Last edited:
Ok disclaimer this is just my opinion if you don't like oh well its my opinion we all have them......this is not your typical Clinton team....no matter how you try and dress it up its not its just not....We can win Friday night that's not a over reach....but playing Northeastern a undefeated top team in 2A in Elizabeth City I just don't see it happening....are we battle tested...yes....did we win any of those battles...no....honestly who have we beat??...facts remain we have only beat one team with a .500 or above record and thats Goldsboro which is not saying much......if we make it to Northeastern the only way we stand a chance is if the same things happen like in the Wallace game....turnovers and penalties we need NE to commit both of them and we would have to capitalize on them...plain and simple.......not your typical NCC overrated team I believe they are a strong team.......now don't get me wrong I hope we can pull a upset I would be extremely happy if I was proven wrong....especially since some of the NE posters are extremely cocky...thin line between confident and cocky/arrogant....so I would love to see some humble pie handed out but it is what it is

Reactions: By the Fence
I will say the Freshwater kid seems to be the real deal. Just looked him up on scout and watched some of his highlights. He is a man child. He is just so much bigger than anyone else. But the same was said about Johnny Frasier. Hope the Dogs get the chance to face him.

Ok disclaimer this is just my opinion if you don't like oh well its my opinion we all have them......this is not your typical Clinton team....no matter how you try and dress it up its not its just not....We can win Friday night that's not a over reach....but playing Northeastern a undefeated top team in 2A in Elizabeth City I just don't see it happening....are we battle tested...yes....did we win any of those battles...no....honestly who have we beat??...facts remain we have only beat one team with a .500 or above record and thats Goldsboro which is not saying much......if we make it to Northeastern the only way we stand a chance is if the same things happen like in the Wallace game....turnovers and penalties we need NE to commit both of them and we would have to capitalize on them...plain and simple.......not your typical NCC overrated team I believe they are a strong team.......now don't get me wrong I hope we can pull a upset I would be extremely happy if I was proven wrong....especially since some of the NE posters are extremely cocky...thin line between confident and cocky/arrogant....so I would love to see some humble pie handed out but it is what it is
i agree with you about the Horses. like ive said before, i think Clinton has a good team, but theyre nowhere near the quality of the powerhouse Clinton teams of the past. we have a very good team this year but we would have never blowed out one of those classic Clinton teams. if we won it would be barely. thats not a knock on the current Clinton team. they are a solid team. thats just a tribute to the great Clinton teams i have seen over the years.

All Northeastern and friends are not cocky just some yes I believe this could be our year but not just because freshwater and don't sleep there defense

I hate it Johnny Frasier didn't make it at NC State. I saw his team play JK and he was really really impressive (wasn't he POY in NC) but JK won.
As for a possible match with Northeastern, I'll post further about that after Friday.

Johnny Frasier had the same problem as Johnny Glaspie. They thought they were still the big fish in a small pond. Johnny Glaspie isn't seeing the field much at Fayetteville St. (if he is still there). Frasier just plain left state and isn't doing anything from what I was told by a State booster member.

He still there J.G. hey only return punts and play on kickoff return but he making a little noise ,next year J.G Gonna be the breakout star over there a FSU.i hope all these Ne fans dont underestimate wrh either im gonna say this again Ne has never layed a team that runs a wing T offense that has some many diff. Plays u can run out of many diff. Formations ,now the spread isnt basic either ,but we played spread teams this year being wallace,hopefully we get to play This great team NE,They go undeafeated one Year and their the talk of the town wallace has been undefeated so many seasons i lost count,we to dagoob ask ya boy from ED Is wrh A botom feeder team

East our little teams cant possibly beat this NE team, they too good tom / vick at qb this guy is to good , and luke kuechly on defense ,we gonna lose why not tell our east boys to forfeit this one cause we cant win.. Clinton Wrh, ED ,JK , we better just fold to these weak schedule playing teams.. Hey i know what ,the kid from NH is gonna win the HESIMAN TROPHY!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: dogs79
Panther96 alert me when the qb from NHS Win The HEISMAN! From What I read hes mike vick and tom brady in the same body!! I send this message to any team that plays Nhs u gonna lose to many Heisman Candidates on that team !!! Just go straight to playing basketball..You cant win.their offense is just to great..oh yea and they have julio jones too on the outside..at WR ,guys i hate to say it we cant win. We not good enough ..the 2 d-1guys we have will probably get nominated for the chicken mcnugget awards,this Nhs team wow!!dogs 79 and guys week three tell the guys to get there shorts ready for bball .i wanna watch the qb recieve the HEISMAN!!lol

Panther96 alert me when the qb from NHS Win The HEISMAN! From What I read hes mike vick and tom brady in the same body!! I send this message to any team that plays Nhs u gonna lose to many Heisman Candidates on that team !!! Just go straight to playing basketball..You cant win.their offense is just to great..oh yea and they have julio jones too on the outside..at WR ,guys i hate to say it we cant win. We not good enough ..the 2 d-1guys we have will probably get nominated for the chicken mcnugget awards,this Nhs team wow!!dogs 79 and guys week three tell the guys to get there shorts ready for bball .i wanna watch the qb recieve the HEISMAN!!lol

Black Bulldog, I'm not sure how you roll, but i will be at the game, and my pockets are deep. Yourself or any WRH fans can feel free to hit me up. I will be sitting on the visitors side,top row,40 yard line. I will be there an hour before kickoff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT