ADVERTISEMENT

Will The Wrh Bulldogs Come Out On Top Out The East!!

Hey goob. You coming down to Wallace

I will know around lunch time of which game I'm going to. I want to go to the Wallace game but at the same time I also want to see Clinton play. I don't mind the 3-hour driving distance because I can stop on my way home in Richlands and maybe make some money

Ill be there with my pittsburgh Penguin autographed Sidney Crosby Jersey on with Blue ripped jeans u cant miss me...

Reactions: daagoob
The back of my hoodie says the whole ECC has 14, you got action. The front has Northeastern on it. I'm going to stand where everyone can see me

I got to go to work, it's early day today for me. I have a big decision to make around noon time, whether to go to Wallace or to the OBX. Ones 1hr away, ones 3 and some change away.

I got to go to work, it's early day today for me. I have a big decision to make around noon time, whether to go to Wallace or to the OBX. Ones 1hr away, ones 3 and some change away.

I'm going to the Clinton game, they will be Northeastern next opponent

I thought that was you, are you going to the northeastern game tonight, if not you can ride with me to the beach to watch first flight destroy Clinton

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT