ADVERTISEMENT

Who wins 3A State Championship?

Who wins 3A?

• Southern Nash

Votes: 29 36.3%
  • Charlotte Catholic

Votes: 51 63.8%

• Total voters
Our best back, Paul Neal, did not play the whole third QT vs Kings mountain and was severely hobbled in the 4th QT and the OT. If he can't play or is seriously limited, don't know how we come up with enough offense. D will show up and play, if Neal can't go a couple of scores need to be manufactured somehow.

Our best back, Paul Neal, did not play the whole third QT vs Kings mountain and was severely hobbled in the 4th QT and the OT. If he can't play or is seriously limited, don't know how we come up with enough offense. D will show up and play, if Neal can't go a couple of scores need to be manufactured somehow.
Neel is fine. He was a workhorse in OT for CC. A bit hobbled, but he is fine and will be ready to go Saturday.

Reactions: CCougarsfan
2 great teams should be an amazing game I think maxpreps has CC with 35 or so touchdowns this season and SN with 90+

I see Catholic played some pretty big games I see one team was 1-9 another was 0-11 another was 2-9 oh yeah then of of course weddington which beat catholic 45-0 and yes their 15-0 and guess who else is 15-0 deep breath that's right Firebirds

Reactions: BigKev71
I see Catholic played some pretty big games I see one team was 1-9 another was 0-11 another was 2-9 oh yeah then of of course weddington which beat catholic 45-0 and yes their 15-0 and guess who else is 15-0 deep breath that's right Firebirds

Very wishful, but that’s okay. Catholic beat 14 Southern Nash’s in an hour at Keffer!

For 252wildcat,

No disrespect, but you’re about to find out what it’s like being in a dental chair for 3 hours having your teeth drilled.

For 252wildcat,

No disrespect, but you’re about to find out what it’s like being in a dental chair for 3 hours having your teeth drilled.
We didnt realize you guys offer a dental plan heck had we known that we would've played you guy sooner however we do appreciate it

It's ok embrace it say it slowly Southern nash firebirds 15-0

Love it! I’ll give you your props should it happen. However, the Cougars play big boy football and have forever. You beat them and you’re on the map.

We didnt realize you guys offer a dental plan heck had we known that we would've played you guy sooner however we do appreciate it

They have teeth in Nash County? Never thought that was much of a problem.

Listen I can understand your worries seeing Catholics championship streak coming to an end but remind those boys they'll still receive a participation award and when it's all over will grab our mules and wagons and trophy and head back to the farm

Reactions: GSO-Triple5
Someone is going to get a taste of their own medicine in this game.

Look like carbon copies of each other. Who gets to wear RED?

Reactions: BigKev71
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT