ADVERTISEMENT

Who wins 2A State Championship?

Who wins 2A?

• Northeastern

Votes: 46 38.0%
  • Reidsville

Votes: 75 62.0%

• Total voters
Otw now!!!! Going to watch Shelby first, then NE, then East Surry Otw home !!!
Dagoob, il be on shelby side hoping to meet Lion Attack and maybe some others, love to meet you too. I've been missing on here for the playoffs but look foward to today's games

Reactions: dogs79
Dagoob, il be on shelby side hoping to meet Lion Attack and maybe some others, love to meet you too. I've been missing on here for the playoffs but look foward to today's games

We are on the way. Currently on 540 around Raleigh. Dagoob is driving. We'll be on the Shelby side. I should be easy to spot. Have a dark full length duster on. I'm a shorter version of the undertaker!!

It’s game day! Good luck to both teams but I know our Eagles are ready. I know they practiced at NC A&T yesterday and got some encouragement from former Eagles, William Simpson and last year’s QB Aaron Harris who both play there now (and are preparing to play in the Celebration Bowl next Saturday).

Il be in a reidsville ram jacket with a black and gold Jordan toboggan on. Il post on here when I'm there. Still in reidsville ATM

Whats the deplay Otis ?? 4A game in Chapel Hill is in delay also. Is it raining ??

We were going to stay there but I didn't want anyone to get upset if I was cheering NE on. It's cold as all over here, the wind is blowing. Reidsville side is much better

Shelby lion met goob and didn’t know it

got to see the good folks of Mule , RamBbq and 28-20

gonna enjoy this game with the good folks from Reidsville and a few shelby stragglers hanging around
Going to be a good game, I like NE to win but if we lose I'm not going to be a sore loser. We are the best in the east two straight years, that's pretty good. Nice meeting you guys. I'm hanging with Maiden now!!

Well great meeting some people on here. People came to see our offense and just couldnt click tonight. But a win is a win vs a good team in NE

Reactions: dogs79 and UNC91
Congratulations to the Reidsville Ram's on yet another state championship. Great defensive game by both teams. I was wrong in my prediction but it wasn't the first time!

Congratulations to the Reidsville Ram's on yet another state championship. Great defensive game by both teams. I was wrong in my prediction but it wasn't the first time!

2 teams with great tradition won the games there today. Shelby and Reidsville. They should take a 1 hour break and let those 2 play. I'd pay extra to see it.

laugh if you want to but East Surry could make a lot of teams unhappy....and a lot of them in higher classes..................they are the real deal...........

They're not deep enough to beat any good teams above small 2A. Playing both ways they would tire out.

seem to recall that everyone saying no way could East Surry stay on the field with Tarboro...too much speed...too many athletes..........hope the naysayers are enjoying crow sandwiches....ES qb and his receivers are quality....take off blinders and watch...............

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT