ADVERTISEMENT

Who wins 2A State Championship?

Who wins 2A?

• Northeastern

Votes: 46 38.0%
  • Reidsville

Votes: 75 62.0%

• Total voters
Looking at rosters on maxpreps, NE has 16 seniors and Reidsville has 13 so we'll have more returning than NE.

I wouldn't take the foil off that bottle of champagne just yet for this year or the next. Don't worry though it gets better with age.

We return ALMOST all our starters. Let me be more specific. We lose 4 key players. We gain a ton

Or could it be more like last year northeastern jumps out to a 21-7 lead at halftime people on ncpreps saying Reidsville plays nobody oh they get blown away like we said. But wait Reidsville dominates the second half and comes all way back and ties it up. Less then 4mins left Reidsville kicks a fg and takes a 31-28 lead and then what happens...... spoils northeastern first ever championship after they thought they had it
It was 4 seconds left in the game not minutes.

Reactions: daagoob
those are some big losses though. We lose our entire wr core besides Pass. Now Galloway and Robinson will be good at Wr. Then losing long who was just as good as Canada. Plus a few other Seniors.

But, I agree we have some guys that will be good that didn't see much action, such as Strange, number 21, 10 and etc. But I could see this team being just as good. It does have a chance to be better.
Robinson and Galloway would be stars at WR if not for the Rams' senior group. And Harrison shows a lot of potential to fill in for the departing Long.

Robinson and Galloway would be stars at WR if not for the Rams' senior group. And Harrison shows a lot of potential to fill in for the departing Long.

Harrison reminds me of Hammock. I think number 21 will be in the mix too. Yeah I like Robinson and Galloway, so we will be fine at wr.

I can’t speak for them Nor’easter boys... but, your statement is dead on the money with me! Christmas party last night! My head hurts!

My only prediction is...... I want to see a great football game and I believe Reidsville vs Nor’easter is my best chance! I’ve seen Shelby this year and all I can say is... poor Saws Brewery!

Reactions: dogs79 and Otis4411
I can’t speak for them Nor’easter boys... but, your statement is dead on the money with me! Christmas party last night! My head hurts!

My only prediction is...... I want to see a great football game and I believe Reidsville vs Nor’easter is my best chance! I’ve seen Shelby this year and all I can say is... poor Saws Brewery!

Yep it should be a great game.

Reactions: dogs79

Please don't mention the s word if you say it three times they will appear

Reactions: Maiden Creek
OK Goob, I have my "ONLINE TICKET" for the State Championship games. I expect for NE to bring home the Crown to the EAST 2A.
The game starts at 2 pm here so I will have an hour head start to know what the score is ...... :rolleyes::p:). I will know the outcome before you do .....lol

Will also watch Shelby and Tarboro.

Reidsville's qb has passed for 3115 yards this season with just 5 interceptions for 45 touchdowns not counting the touchdowns hes rushed for northeastern may be looking for pay back but reidsville's ring chasing #21 #footballcapitalofnc

Reidsville's qb has passed for 3115 yards this season with just 5 interceptions for 45 touchdowns not counting the touchdowns hes rushed for northeastern may be looking for pay back but reidsville's ring chasing #21 #footballcapitalofnc

Playing again 0-11 teams. Don’t get me wrong Reidsville are the champs until they are dethroned. But let’s be real..... stats are easy to come by with that schedule

Playing again 0-11 teams. Don’t get me wrong Reidsville are the champs until they are dethroned. But let’s be real..... stats are easy to come by with that schedule

Aren't you a Northeastern fan? Did Pinnix not throw for a few tds against you just last year?

Reactions: UNC91
exactly; like West Stoke's players have some great stats, but they're playing Tarboro tomorrow. I believe I'd just as soon play Shelby!

Reactions: Otis4411 and dogs79
I'm definitely planning on watching this game on my computer if New Bern's WCTI has it on live broadcast like it says they will. The 2 stations in Raleigh (our provider area) are carrying 6 of the game but wouldn't you know it they aren't carrying the 1A game or the 2A game. I'll get it some way or another.
I've got to say I'm torn who to pull for. I was born in Rockingham County about 15 miles from Eden (Leaksville) and over the past 20 years, I've got to know, visit and dine with the Reidsville posters. (have had some of rambq & his brother's fine porks roast and pinto beans) They are a bunch of good guys, I can't name them all dhag, TGT, The Mule, and many more. I have found that they are very knowledgeable about high school football everywhere, not just their Rams. The Mule keeps stats on everybody. I hope he doesn't have any of my tax data! My heart kind of goes the Ram's way, BUT over the years I have followed this Northeastern team. For many years I was highly critical of their schedule and being overanked, and I believe that criticism was justified then BUT over the past 6-7 years, they have upgraded their schedule, played some of the Tidewater teams and quite frankly some of the area schools around them got much better as well.
I've chatted with several NE posters on here, even met dagoob last week. He's really a good guy, just like to trash talk a bit, but he loves his team. Their community does and they are very well-coached. Their team this year and the past two years were very capable of winning a state championship. They've got athletes, big athletes. Reidsville has a whole lot of championships. NE has none and after last year you've got to think NE may just may want it more. I'm going to have to pull for the NE Eagles in this game and I predict them to win. In that prediction I expect them to win by as much as 14 points. This is not based on just their having beat Clinton. I've watched a WHOLE lot of high school football over many years. I was just really impressed with their play and maybe the deciding factor is I think they can adapt their game to whatever they need to do.
I think this game has the potential to be the best of the 8 games played tomorrow.
That being said, best of luck to both teams, I pray for an injury-free game and the safe travel for all fans to and from the game.

I'm definitely planning on watching this game on my computer if New Bern's WCTI has it on live broadcast like it says they will. The 2 stations in Raleigh (our provider area) are carrying 6 of the game but wouldn't you know it they aren't carrying the 1A game or the 2A game. I'll get it some way or another.
I've got to say I'm torn who to pull for. I was born in Rockingham County about 15 miles from Eden (Leaksville) and over the past 20 years, I've got to know, visit and dine with the Reidsville posters. (have had some of rambq & his brother's fine porks roast and pinto beans) They are a bunch of good guys, I can't name them all dhag, TGT, The Mule, and many more. I have found that they are very knowledgeable about high school football everywhere, not just their Rams. The Mule keeps stats on everybody. I hope he doesn't have any of my tax data! My heart kind of goes the Ram's way, BUT over the years I have followed this Northeastern team. For many years I was highly critical of their schedule and being overanked, and I believe that criticism was justified then BUT over the past 6-7 years, they have upgraded their schedule, played some of the Tidewater teams and quite frankly some of the area schools around them got much better as well.
I've chatted with several NE posters on here, even met dagoob last week. He's really a good guy, just like to trash talk a bit, but he loves his team. Their community does and they are very well-coached. Their team this year and the past two years were very capable of winning a state championship. They've got athletes, big athletes. Reidsville has a whole lot of championships. NE has none and after last year you've got to think NE may just may want it more. I'm going to have to pull for the NE Eagles in this game and I predict them to win. In that prediction I expect them to win by as much as 14 points. This is not based on just their having beat Clinton. I've watched a WHOLE lot of high school football over many years. I was just really impressed with their play and maybe the deciding factor is I think they can adapt their game to whatever they need to do.
I think this game has the potential to be the best of the 8 games played tomorrow.
That being said, best of luck to both teams, I pray for an injury-free game and the safe travel for all fans to and from the game.
Wish u were coming Wiz, I'm picking Otis up in Greenville.

exactly; like West Stoke's players have some great stats, but they're playing Tarboro tomorrow. I believe I'd just as soon play Shelby!
lol wiz....I'm sure West Stokes would like to be playing someone this weekend..East Surry while not too far away from West Stokes is the actual team that will be facing Tarboro.............

Reactions: Rammer16
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT