ADVERTISEMENT

Who wins 2A State Championship?

Who wins 2A?

• Northeastern

Votes: 46 38.0%
  • Reidsville

Votes: 75 62.0%

• Total voters
I had a ball watching both games yesterday. Wake Forest is nice too. I got there early and rode around the campus... it’s a cool place!

I enjoyed a short conversation with 28-20 and spent some time with Goob and Otis.
Y’all will find this hard to believe ....Ole Goob is a talker! Lol! Great guy! He has a passion for the game, his team, and their players. He knew all their names, their stats, and their families! Gotta admire that! Goob was as giddy as a teenage girl at a Justin Bieber concert on the opening kick off! He loves it and it’s contagious!
The first flag for holding early in the game...I yelled....He’s been doing it all night! Everybody looked at me like I had 3 heads! Lol!
Otis is cool as the other side of pillow! He stepped right out of a Marlboro cigarette commercial with that full length duster coat with furry lapels! He looked right comfy with howling cold wind ripping through the stadium! He loves the game and spoke about how high school kids are playing so hard for their communities and Ain’t nothing like high school football!
Brung a tear to my eye!
Overall...it was a great day for me!

y’all wanna hear an unbiased opinion about which team is the best from ole Maiden Creek? Or should we just leave it alone?

Last edited:
Both teams run a close second to .....Da Maiden BOOM Devils! Baby!

Congrats to Reidsville and Shelby! Both teams are great Champions!

Reactions: dogs79
I had a ball watching both games yesterday. Wake Forest is nice too. I got there early and rode around the campus... it’s a cool place!

I enjoyed a short conversation with 28-20 and spent some time with Goob and Otis.
Y’all will find this hard to believe ....Ole Goob is a talker! Lol! Great guy! He has a passion for the game, his team, and their players. He knew all their names, their stats, and their families! Gotta admire that! Goob was as giddy as a teenage girl at a Justin Bieber concert on the opening kick off! He loves it and it’s contagious!
The first flag for holding early in the game...I yelled....He’s been doing it all night! Everybody looked at me like I had 3 heads! Lol!
Otis is cool as the other side of pillow! He stepped right out of a Marlboro cigarette commercial with that full length duster coat with furry lapels! He looked right comfy with howling cold wind ripping through the stadium! He loves the game and spoke about how high school kids are playing so hard for their communities and Ain’t nothing like high school football!
Brung a tear to my eye!
Overall...it was a great day for me!

y’all wanna hear an unbiased opinion about which team is the best from ole Maiden Creek? Or should we just leave it alone?
I agree with Otis!:D

I love high school football like the rest of you do. If you didn't you wouldn't be here. Kids play high school ball because they love it. They play because they know family and friends are in the stands pulling for them. They play for bragging rights. Most of these teams we saw Saturday the kids are playing because it's tradition. I noticed Saturday while talking to 28-20 he was wearing a huge Championship ring. He let me hold it and look at it. I took pictures of it. He won it in 2007. He then opened his coat. He was wearing his 07 game jersey complete with grass stains from that last games battle!! I admired him. That is why you play this game! Love!

I love high school football like the rest of you do. If you didn't you wouldn't be here. Kids play high school ball because they love it. They play because they know family and friends are in the stands pulling for them. They play for bragging rights. Most of these teams we saw Saturday the kids are playing because it's tradition. I noticed Saturday while talking to 28-20 he was wearing a huge Championship ring. He let me hold it and look at it. I took pictures of it. He won it in 2007. He then opened his coat. He was wearing his 07 game jersey complete with grass stains from that last games battle!! I admired him. That is why you play this game! Love!

I'm not sure he ever dropped a pass either lol

I can't let this season end without telling Goob how much I enjoyed reading his posts about Northeastern.

What a great fan! Its too bad we don't have more like him promoting their team instead of trying to run down other teams.

And Goob, I hope you had enough money left to get home after paying off all of your bets Saturday.

Good luck next year!!:):):):)

^ he didnt drop that championship ring I noticed he was wearing the other day

I asked 28-20 to let me see the ring, I thought maybe he had "Shelby sucks" inscribed somewhere on there.. ha ha ha ha

And of course they remember everything, between the Mule, RamBBQ and TGT they have like a combined 940 years of Reidsville experience :).

I yelled at rambbq the other day as he was making his way up to say hello " If you dont have any of that BBQ sauce with you, just keep walking " :)

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Lol yea and he was not fond of walking all the way up stairs just to meet back up with a Shelbster haha joking. They were happy to see you there. Man I cant wait for next year, rather we make it or not I'm going to find my way there to meet back up with these good folks like ottis, goob, shelby lion, lion attack and of course maiden creek.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Really want to see Northeastern finally get a state title, but I got Reidsville by 14
Great call....you made me a believer. Lol. Absolutely nothing wrong with analyzing your team without the blinders on. It doesnt make you any less of a fan it just shows high football IQ and humility. I can Appreciate the hard core emotional fan too, it's just hard sometimes talking real football when they are lit up like a Christmas tree about their team. Best to grin and just nod your head. Lol

Reactions: BigBird12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT