ADVERTISEMENT

Who wins 2A State Championship?

Who wins 2A?

• Northeastern

Votes: 46 38.0%
  • Reidsville

Votes: 75 62.0%

• Total voters
Hey Maiden, I've been holding back but I'm about to let loose!!!!! Just one more, that's all, one more wise crack. Oh yeah we will set this thread on fire!!!!

Gonna be Reidsville hardest match up that’s for sure. Northeastern got one hell of a kicker I’ve watched the video daagoob has been posting Reidsville gonna have some long drives to score want be any of this taking it at the 50 yard line that’s for sure. But I’m gonna go with a score of 34-24 in Reidsville favor.

Gonna be Reidsville hardest match up that’s for sure. Northeastern got one hell of a kicker I’ve watched the video daagoob has been posting Reidsville gonna havYe some long drives to score want be any of this taking it at the 50 yard line that’s for sure. But I’m gonna go with a score of 34-24 in Reidsville favor.

Yeah, I believe Northeastern is better than East Surry.

Reactions: daagoob
I've watched Reidsville twice this year and I still don't know if they have a punter. If you playing the field position game good luck. They score fast and often.
The Reidsville WR/DB top recruit Breon Pass is an excellent punter

Just imagine....

2a State Championship...aka, “The Wake at Wake”

The Reidsville family will be receiving friends at 6 pm to honor the end of their reign as 2a State Champions.

The honorable DaGoob will be presiding over the ceremony.
Honorary pallbearers will be East Surry’s offensive line.

In lieu of flowers, please make contributions to the “Nor’easter relief fund”. Let’s all help Reidsville...rebuild again!

What would Shelby do without them?

Gonna be Reidsville hardest match up that’s for sure. Northeastern got one hell of a kicker I’ve watched the video daagoob has been posting Reidsville gonna have some long drives to score want be any of this taking it at the 50 yard line that’s for sure. But I’m gonna go with a score of 34-24 in Reidsville favor.
I don t think there's going to be that many points scored in this game.

Reactions: Maxhr203 and dogs79
Just imagine....

2a State Championship...aka, “The Wake at Wake”

The Reidsville family will be receiving friends at 6 pm to honor the end of their reign as 2a State Champions.

The honorable DaGoob will be presiding over the ceremony.
Honorary pallbearers will be East Surry’s offensive line.

In lieu of flowers, please make contributions to the “Nor’easter relief fund”. Let’s all help Reidsville...rebuild again!

What would Shelby do without them?

Lol!!!! That was the best yet

Reactions: eaglez15 and dogs79
you got to be able to flip the field if going gets tough!
Against us, the NE PlacekickerPunter hit one punt 54 yards flipping the field at a key point in the 3rd qtr.and he had a 30 & 40-yard 4th qtr field goals as well as a short field goal. He hit his two extra points as well. Best kicker I've seen in a long time. I think he may be better or equal to NC State's Dunn, who I saw his senior season with North Davidson at East Duplin. Both can and will probably kick it out of the ballpark.

Reactions: dogs79 and daagoob
Or could it be more like last year northeastern jumps out to a 21-7 lead at halftime people on ncpreps saying Reidsville plays nobody oh they get blown away like we said. But wait Reidsville dominates the second half and comes all way back and ties it up. Less then 4mins left Reidsville kicks a fg and takes a 31-28 lead and then what happens...... spoils northeastern first ever championship after they thought they had it

Reactions: Maxhr203 and dogs79
Then next year rolls around and it’s northeastern time to win it for sure everyone says oh everybody coming back it’s the year for sure but once again it gets spoiled by....... ain’t quite sure yet cuz Reidsville next year will have some shoes to fill

Reactions: dogs79
Enough of this already!! OK Maiden let's do this!! You've been warning them and they don't seem to be listening. We've even had a Wizard try and prepare them for what's coming. This Wizard is also a Wolfpack fan so we know he's very intelligent indeed. Massey says we have no chance,Calpreps says we have no chance,HSOT says we have no chance,GDog says we have no chance, and almost all of the Reidsville posters say we have no chance. Well I'm here to tell you not only do we have a chance but we're going to win, and we're going to win convincingly. The experts got one thing right, they said the spread would be 14. What they got wrong was that Reidsville would be the one needing those points. This Nor'easter is coming and there's no avoiding it. Northeastern rolls easily in this one and wins it's first outright 2a State C ship.
YOU CAN LOCK IT UP!!!!!

NORTHEASTERN 38
REIDSVILLE 26

TO ALL OUR FRIENDS FROM SHELBY, YOUR WELCOME!!!!

Then next year rolls around and it’s northeastern time to win it for sure everyone says oh everybody coming back it’s the year for sure but once again it gets spoiled by....... ain’t quite sure yet cuz Reidsville next year will have some shoes to fill

We do have some shoes to fill. But we will still be state championship caliber. We have Pinnix and Pass back specifically we will build around that.

Enough of this already!! OK Maiden let's do this!! You've been warning them and they don't seem to be listening. We've even had a Wizard try and prepare them for what's coming. This Wizard is also a Wolfpack fan so we know he's very intelligent indeed. Massey says we have no chance,Calpreps says we have no chance,HSOT says we have no chance,GDog says we have no chance, and almost all of the Reidsville posters say we have no chance. Well I'm here to tell you not only do we have a chance but we're going to win, and we're going to win convincingly. The experts got one thing right, they said the spread would be 14. What they got wrong was that Reidsville would be the one needing those points. This Nor'easter is coming and there's no avoiding it. Northeastern rolls easily in this one and wins it's first outright 2a State C ship.
YOU CAN LOCK IT UP!!!!!

NORTHEASTERN 38
REIDSVILLE 26

TO ALL OUR FRIENDS FROM SHELBY, YOUR WELCOME!!!!
Have Mercy! ... y’all gone and done it now!
Goob locked it up!

hunker down boys!

Lose 6-8 good players with a roster of 50!! With plenty of great juniors how do you not be better than we are this year unless coaches are not developing the kids in the offseason smh

Reactions: fanatic112
Lose 6-8 good players with a roster of 50!! With plenty of great juniors how do you not be better than we are this year unless coaches are not developing the kids in the offseason smh

those are some big losses though. We lose our entire wr core besides Pass. Now Galloway and Robinson will be good at Wr. Then losing long who was just as good as Canada. Plus a few other Seniors.

But, I agree we have some guys that will be good that didn't see much action, such as Strange, number 21, 10 and etc. But I could see this team being just as good. It does have a chance to be better.

Northeastern returns almost everyone and has two huge additions!!! One a top 10 rb in the nation and the other an elite receiver out of Va.

Northeastern returns almost everyone and has two huge additions!!! One a top 10 rb in the nation and the other an elite receiver out of Va.

Looking at rosters on maxpreps, NE has 16 seniors and Reidsville has 13 so we'll have more returning than NE.

I wouldn't take the foil off that bottle of champagne just yet for this year or the next. Don't worry though it gets better with age.

Reactions: dogs79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT