ADVERTISEMENT

Who Stops Catholic (2019 version)

I know one way to shut foot up,and make him crawl under a rock. Go to Keffer back to back and drag that ass.

You are quite welcome Mr Factless.

No need to get all bunched up when your argument is picked apart. Facts are facts. Emotion is emotion and disagreement is ok.

At the risk of drawing the wrath of Footsoldier, I think CC could be vulnerable this year. However, I have thought that before and they just keep reloading & winning. I have to respect that they have been to more consecutive regional finals than some conferences have ever been part of. I also don’t remember the last time they lost a conference game. Somebody is going to have to prove it to me.
Never my Catholic brother. United we stand.

I know one way to shut foot up,and make him crawl under a rock. Go to Keffer back to back and drag that ass.
Let’s get a pair of binoculars so we can see those games. That’s how long ago they were which is all Crest fans can do anymore. Nothing they have now is worth mentioning including their two play offensive system. What a joke.

Let’s get a pair of binoculars so we can see those games. That’s how long ago they were which is all Crest fans can do anymore. Nothing they have now is worth mentioning including their two play offensive system. What a joke.
They're still bragging about beating Indy in 2000! :)

Reactions: Chopper747
Hey...it's been awhile. I was just informing people of what it takes to shut you up. You were pretty high on that horse the years before we rolled into town also.

Na, lightening dont strike twice in the same place lol... We fell for that trick once, foot wont come off the neck this time lol
Which venue this season? I’m seriously considering attending this game. Of course I will sit with the Havelock fans.

Come on in and grab a seat, It will be worth it!!

All I have to say is. If the football Gods align correctly. Wouldn’t it be something else if CC and Jacksonville meet again? This time on a dry field. Let’s see if all that team speed and all those athletes would make a difference. Let’s see if the best defense in any classification can pin their ears back and shut down the Cards and beat them by 21 or more like all the experts claimed they would.

"If the football Gods align correctly" Shocking you would post that excuse.
Just like "If worms carried pistols birds would't screw with them"

One person familiar with the Catholic program told me that it was not as much pure speed or quickness but also being in the right place at the right time and using proper fundamentals. I see smaller players that are normally quicker by nature, robo athletes, well coached, fundamentally sound, and gritty players.
I will say this CC/JHS game both teams hindered by the field but I think CC was better built for that type of game condition, but UNC put in turf but hat want mater this year as Games are to be played in Charlotte this year. I saw one of our Rb's and the DL hit each other both stood there because of the mud.

Tuscola gave them a good game once, but could not pull it off. Mounties did bring a good crowd however so that was good for Catholics gate ;)

2.5 plays
If my memory serves me. We only ran 2.5 plays the years we won also..Remember MR. Ledbetter. Too bad Catholic took a little hiatus to 4a. They would have got introduced to MR. Harbison. They would have liked MR.Harbison. The same 2.5 plays would have beat that ass again.

If my memory serves me. We only ran 2.5 plays the years we won also..Remember MR. Ledbetter. Too bad Catholic took a little hiatus to 4a. They would have got introduced to MR. Harbison. They would have liked MR.Harbison. The same 2.5 plays would have beat that ass again.

The 2.5 plays you used last year never worked against good teams. You only beat teams in lower classes or below avg 3A schools. They were shut down when you played anything east of Cleveland county. Predicting a 2 round knock out for you this time, 3 if you're lucky.

Reactions: footsoldier
The 2.5 plays you used last year never worked against good teams. You only beat teams in lower classes or below avg 3A schools. They were shut down when you played anything east of Cleveland county. Predicting a 2 round knock out for you this time, 3 if you're lucky.

That doesn’t make sense. Most of the conference is east of Cleveland County...and crest won most of those games...using 2.5 plays...I don’t understand your argument. Was crest state champion caliber? Nope. But did they win games? Yep

That doesn’t make sense. Most of the conference is east of Cleveland County...and crest won most of those games...using 2.5 plays...I don’t understand your argument. Was crest state champion caliber? Nope. But did they win games? Yep

If you take the ENTIRE comment in the correct context... teams like Forestview and Stuart Cramer were below avg.

If you take the ENTIRE comment in the correct context... teams like Forestview and Stuart Cramer were below avg.

If I take the ENTIRE comment in the way YOU WROTE IT, it still doesn’t make sense, maybe YOU should take that third sentence out of the original comment. At least that way, it would be more accurate. Gaston County is East of Crest and Cleveland County. Forestview, Stuart Cramer, North Gaston, Ashbrook, South Point...All East, all lost. Just trying to help a brother out is all.

If I take the ENTIRE comment in the way YOU WROTE IT, it still doesn’t make sense, maybe YOU should take that third sentence out of the original comment. At least that way, it would be more accurate. Gaston County is East of Crest and Cleveland County. Forestview, Stuart Cramer, North Gaston, Ashbrook, South Point...All East, all lost. Just trying to help a brother out is all.
Stuart Cramer, North Gaston, Ashbrook all below avg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT