ADVERTISEMENT

Whiteville @ South Columbus for conference championship

Strick68

Aug 20, 2009
When it comes to these two teams you can throw the records out the door, the windows and the house, because they play each other tooth and nail. It will come down to fundamental football. Who can block,tackle,and execute better,and not turn the ball over.I think Pack wins a close one 21 to 14. What does everyone think. I know it will be packed to the max.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I know your trying to be humble about your Wolfpack but 21-14? I’ll say it for you, 41-14 Pack

I was told today that all 8 teams in our conf. will be in playoffs due to number of teams in East to make 32. Have you heard this too,anyone?

It’s no surprise to anyone that the Pack is loaded and is gonna be hard for anyone to beat. Still, Stallions will come ready to play and try and shock the world. Stallion Nation will be there and ready to rumble, gotta be proud of the hard work and determination these kids and coaches have had, especially with such a bad start to the season. Whiteville will surely come out with guns blazing cause I’m sure they would wrap up a number 1 seed with a win on Friday night, at least in my mind they will.

I think Russell has done a good job since he's been there. You lucky to have him. Always willing to talk football and help no matter where you see him. Pack is loaded this year and should make a deep run in playoffs. They are fast as cats on both sides of ball. QB can hurt you on edges if he gets a step on OLBs . Should be good game if SC comes to play.

Reactions: dirty stallion
I felt like it was going to get worse. These kids get jacked up to win and hate each other. Could have been worse

South had 3 disqualified and Whiteville had two ejected. Whiteville players may be out for next two games

Whiteville has a very talented, big and fast team. They should go deep into the playoffs without question. I do want to say how proud I am of the Stallion team that came to play and gave it their best shot. There was no quit in them but were simply outmatched by Whiteville. I thought the coaches came up with a great game plan of throwing short passes and it caught Pack off guard for a while.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT