ADVERTISEMENT

Whiteville @ Northeastern

Whiteville's front 7 are good. That is playing a running team like SWE. Despite being down 3 scores our coach is still in running formations. I dunno why. Of course NE will spread them out, and make them play in space. NE should win another shootout

Reactions: WrhDog448
Whiteville's front 7 are good. That is playing a running team like SWE. Despite being down 3 scores our coach is still in running formations. I dunno why. Of course NE will spread them out, and make them play in space. NE should win another shootout
Y’all played Nash Central how does Whiteville compare?

This should be an awesome game and I’m looking forward to it. I have a lot of respect for the Whiteville posters on here and I hope you guys have a great time at our place. In my opinion Whiteville is a program on the rise and they are led by a very good coach. The Whiteville posters on here have always carried theirselves with class and that says a lot about their program. This is going to be a good one and it should be close.

Thanks dagoob it may turn into a shoot out with us running and y’all passing. We can throw it to just to keep your D honest. We have a battle tested QB that loves to win, as I know y’all do. Looking forward to an epic match up.

Thanks dagoob it may turn into a shoot out with us running and y’all passing. We can throw it to just to keep your D honest. We have a battle tested QB that loves to win, as I know y’all do. Looking forward to an epic match up.
We’re all going to be in for a great game. I think the game will be to close to call and hopefully we have some good interactions on this thread leading up to the game. This game will live up to the hype. I just returned from watching a helluva game in Rocky Mt and met a couple of posters @TD Pass2 (East Duplin) and @tarheelg (South Granville). It’s always good putting a face with a name on here. I told them that Elizabeth City will be the place to be next Friday. The game is going to be 🔥🔥 and the game day atmosphere will be off the charts for a nchsfb game. We have the loudest sound system I’ve ever heard at a high school stadium and a Dj keeping the crowd going. Not to be outdone we have the baddest announcer in the game now. I don’t even know who he is but for the last three games he’s been on the mic calling the game and not missing anything. This guy knows his stuff and has done his research. He knows all the key players on each team and spits out statistics in regards to how they stack up statewide and how each team stacks up all the while keeping everyone updated on all the playoff scores throughout Nc in each classifications.

Last edited:
Gonna definitely be a good game. Hopefully all players for both teams will be healthy. And the announcer will be the best you”ve ever heard. Seriously. Makes me think he’s using AI.

We’re all going to be in for a great game. I think the game will be to close to call and hopefully we have some good interactions on this thread leading up to the game. This game will live up to the hype. I just returned from watching a helluva game in Rocky Mt and met a couple of posters @TD Pass2 (East Duplin) and @tarheelg (South Granville). It’s always good putting a face with a name on here. I told them that Elizabeth City will be the place to be next Friday. The game is going to be 🔥🔥 and the game day atmosphere will be off the charts for a nchsfb game. We have the loudest sound system I’ve ever heard at a high school stadium and a Dj keeping the crowd going. Not to be outdone we have the baddest announcer in the game now. I don’t even know who he is but for the last three games he’s been on the mic calling the game and not missing anything. This guy knows his stuff and has done his research. He knows all the key players on each team and spits out statistics in regards to how they stack up statewide and how each team stacks up all the while keeping everyone updated on all the playoff scores throughout Nc in each classifications.
Goob I was there too what side was u on! O nevermind(hertford) I was on nc side with my darkhorse hoodie on. People was giving me the stank face n I heard people saying "CLINTON" when I walked by.

Last edited:
Goob I was there too what side was u on! O nevermind(hertford) I was on nc side with my darkhorse hoodie on. People was giving me the stank face n I heard people saying "CLINTON" when I walked by.
😂, I was on top row visitors side. I rode up by myself but there were 3 other Preps posters on the top row as well. That was a fun game and special teams lost it for Hertford County. They never even attempted a pat and missed on a over half the two point conversions. That kicker from Nash Central is good, he made all but one pat (blocked) and kept kicking the ball in the end zone. I’m glad I chose that game instead of the Swe game. I also can’t wrap my head around why on that last drive the HC players weren’t in a hurry to get set up and snap the ball. They had all 3 timeouts with 3:33 to go and burned two of them unnecessarily when all they had to do was line up and spike the ball. Everyone knew they were going to score fast and if they didn’t recover the onside kick they just had to get a stop and they would’ve had 3 timeouts

Gonna definitely be a good game. Hopefully all players for both teams will be healthy. And the announcer will be the best you”ve ever heard. Seriously. Makes me think he’s using AI.
Coach told me he’s been doing the basketball games and he works there at Northeastern. He told me he’s a stat guy like myself and really does his homework leading up to the games. Whoever he is I hope never leaves, he’s phenomenal.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Coming from someone who loves nchsfb there’s no other place I’d be Friday night other than Elizabeth City to see this showdown. I’m telling everyone that this is going to be a classic and if I lived anywhere between Granville County and Dare County I wouldn’t miss it. I’ve witnessed our Eagles 🦅 in games like this late in the playoffs and they always put on a show. We haven’t always won but they’ve all been burners keeping everyone standing. This is one to come down off the mountain for, im going to be a nervous wreck for the next week.

Did I mention we now have fireworks. Two programs with clean hands and home grown talent. That’s what it’s all about
GO EAGLES 🦅
GO WOLFPACK

I like that home grown talent statement you made. We win with what we got and don't have to recruit from other programs like some teams we know. As for the game between the Pack and your Eagles I just hope we can just keep it close so the fans can get their money's worth. For the Pack to win we are definitely going to have to play our best game of the year with o turnovers and maybe getting some. I think we will have trouble with your passing game with the QB you have. I think we have a verry good team or we wouldn't be here. Our D and O lines are our strengths with some good running backs and a gutsy QB who can throw the ball really well at times. Our defense is very good up front with good speed for their size. Our line backers are big and Quick to the ball. Our DB's are pretty good but haven't had to defend the pass all that much. We will have to get a lot of pressure on your QB for us to have a chance which is easier said than done. With all that said I will not make a prediction on who wins but will say that whoever wins I hope they win the State championship. Man, what a drive we have to make. O well that's football and I love it. I hope I get to meet you and the other guys LOL.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Did I mention we now have fireworks. Two programs with clean hands and home grown talent. That’s what it’s all about
GO EAGLES 🦅
GO WOLFPACK

Goob, the ‘homegrown talent’ statement is so old. It’s been explained before, out of 50 players, 3 aren’t originally from Clinton. It is not our fault if you refuse to or cannot comprehend simple math.

Last edited:
I like that home grown talent statement you made. We win with what we got and don't have to recruit from other programs like some teams we know. As for the game between the Pack and your Eagles I just hope we can just keep it close so the fans can get their money's worth. For the Pack to win we are definitely going to have to play our best game of the year with o turnovers and maybe getting some. I think we will have trouble with your passing game with the QB you have. I think we have a verry good team or we wouldn't be here. Our D and O lines are our strengths with some good running backs and a gutsy QB who can throw the ball really well at times. Our defense is very good up front with good speed for their size. Our line backers are big and Quick to the ball. Our DB's are pretty good but haven't had to defend the pass all that much. We will have to get a lot of pressure on your QB for us to have a chance which is easier said than done. With all that said I will not make a prediction on who wins but will say that whoever wins I hope they win the State championship. Man, what a drive we have to make. O well that's football and I love it. I hope I get to meet you and the other guys LOL.
Yall can keep bringing up home grown all yall want to just so yall can try to save face for once clinton beats yall azz. Whiteville can hope all they want but we all know if yall run into us again that dream of state for yall is OVER.

Reactions: FOOTBALLFANTIC
So here's my thinking on the recruiting question. #10 played for Overhills his Soph year then moved to Clinton. He's a nationally recruited player and elite talent and probably has the NFL in his future, to think people would not raise eyebrows concerning that is unreasonable. If his family or parent moved to Clinton, that would be enough for most to drop it and move on, I have no knowledge of this, just trying to make sense of where these allegations are coming from. I know one thing, he is a heck of a football player.

Reactions: dogs79
So here's my thinking on the recruiting question. #10 played for Overhills his Soph year then moved to Clinton. He's a nationally recruited player and elite talent and probably has the NFL in his future, to think people would not raise eyebrows concerning that is unreasonable. If his family or parent moved to Clinton, that would be enough for most to drop it and move on, I have no knowledge of this, just trying to make sense of where these allegations are coming from. I know one thing, he is a heck of a football player.
Trumped (pun intended) up allegations. Yes, they moved to Clinton his junior year, and at the time he was not a national recruit. Neither was Josiah McLaurin.

Last edited:
Reactions: loveboat500
I posted when I found out about him and McLaurin transferring to Clinton and guess what not many people knew about them and no one cared……now all a sudden they were recruited……not going thru all that stuff again but like I said kids transfer all the time……anyone care about Greene Central DE moving to Southern Durham??? Nope not a single post…..how about all the transfers Reidsville got????? Nope you got a bunch of bitter folks round here with some serious mental and personal issues and this they only weapon cause they sure as hell can’t beat ‘em on the field.

And good luck to Whiteville I hope y’all win y’all deserve it. Solid team more compete team and fan base ain’t a bunch of gaslighters good luck

Reactions: Strick68
1 player doesn't make a team. If u seen highlights or know clinton football as of this year or the game Thursday more backs n players are capable. #4 had over 100 yards on less than 10 carries, so did our other backs. But yall so focus on #10 yall don't see others doing nothing or you just don't wanna see. Even on defense it's collective effort. Defense is lethal.

Keep talking
We been investigated all year n its nothing. They tried to say almost the same shit in 97\98 even when we won ship back to back and wasn't anybody on the squad illegal. I graduated with them and grew up from elementary school with them

Reactions: daagoob
I hope Clinton and NE play. Whiteville will be a tough game though. NC will be no walkover for Clinton either but closest game for them all year has been 40-14 IF NC only loses by 21 or less that’ll be an accomplishment no other team has done yet.

Whiteville's defense is better than Northeastern's but I'm not sure how much they can slow the Eagles down. Northeastern won't stop Whiteville's offense. This game is going to be a shootout... If I was coaching, I'd gamble the whole game with onsides kicks and by going for two point conversions. This game is going to be similar to the 2017 game between NE and WRH.

63-56 Whiteville

Yall can keep bringing up home grown all yall want to just so yall can try to save face for once clinton beats yall azz. Whiteville can hope all they want but we all know if yall run into us again that dream of state for yall is OVER.
You could be right, but the Pack is not the same team you played early in the year. I can promise you that. As I said in a early statement I don't care how good a team is they are going to have a bad game sooner or later. For Clinton, I hope it is sooner.

Whiteville's defense is better than Northeastern's but I'm not sure how much they can slow the Eagles down. Northeastern won't stop Whiteville's offense. This game is going to be a shootout... If I was coaching, I'd gamble the whole game with onsides kicks and by going for two point conversions. This game is going to be similar to the 2017 game between NE and WRH.

63-56 Whiteville
Northeastern is averaging 57 points a game
Last Thursday our qb went 22-30 for 387 yards and 4 tds. Our rb Tyselle Spencer had 17 carries for 255 yards and 3 tds. We had two receivers with over 100 yards receiving- Tyquan Harney had 11 receptions for 169 yards and Saunders had 6 receptions for 136 yards.

Northeastern is averaging 57 points a game
Last Thursday our qb went 22-30 for 387 yards and 4 tds. Our rb Tyselle Spencer had 17 carries for 255 yards and 3 tds. We had two receivers with over 100 yards receiving- Tyquan Harney had 11 receptions for 169 yards and Saunders had 6 receptions for 136 yards.
I bet they are fun to watch. I'm tempted to make to trip to Elizabeth City.

I'm still a lil salty about our Dogs though... we should have beaten HC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT