ADVERTISEMENT

Whiteville @ Northeastern

For any of you Whiteville fans that want to learn a little about our team this is a good video from Brad Stevens interviewing our coach after our win over Princeton.

That’s a cold arse bird design on Coach Moore’s shirt.

I’d make that shirt look good! Goob.

3XL😂

I checked a couple places online to see if I could find it…that must be a new design or maybe it’s an old one ….anyway…it’s a cool looking shirt!

Birds!!

Reactions: dogs79 and daagoob
Enough talk about football. Where are we going to eat Friday???
That’s what I’m talking about. I wish you guys could come up earlier in the day and we could go to Frog Island Seafood. It’s a bigger version of Quality Seafood but it has a big bar with tv’s everywhere. It’s prices are good and it’s not fancy and the food is phenomenal with big portions

We hosted Green Run back on Aug 11th. A lot of people don’t know this but we won that game 27-20. I was up in the stands and their fans weren’t happy. They couldn’t believe they just lost to our rag tag team. Green Run is currently 12-0 and ranked #1 in Virginia 5a They have one 4 ⭐️ player and a couple 3 ⭐️ but somehow we played great and pulled a major upset. This was a pre season game but it felt like a playoff game, it was intense.

Reactions: dogs79
I hope our coaches prepare as they would for probably the best QB we saw this year the guy from West Columbus. He can scramble and throw on the run. We did a much better job keeping him contained in the 2nd half but still lost on Blocked FG that was scooped and turned into the winning score. Tremendous play on their part. But I think we learned some things on D that will help us at NE.

That’s what I’m talking about. I wish you guys could come up earlier in the day and we could go to Frog Island Seafood. It’s a bigger version of Quality Seafood but it has a big bar with tv’s everywhere. It’s prices are good and it’s not fancy and the food is phenomenal with big portions
A lot of people should be off because of Thanksgiving. I know I have Thursday & Friday off. Restaurants may be closed. You better check.

Reactions: dogs79 and daagoob
Northeastern is 13-0 on the season. Someone brought up a good point the other day. This person was definitely not a fan of ours but a friend of mine. She said if Northeastern’s defense is so bad then what does that say about the 13 teams defenses that they’ve beaten. All 13 teams must have terrible defenses including JH Rose who held 3a power Havelock to just 20 points Thursday.

ima just be honest jh rose defense is terrible lol havelock offense is not that great they only average like 30 points a game

capefear, new bern(before the players got removed) laney and jacksonville is the best defenses havelock played all season tbh and im just keeping it real

also havelock got held to 20 points cause one their star rb got injured and two alot of penalties killed drives

ima just be honest jh rose defense is terrible lol havelock offense is not that great they only average like 30 points a game

capefear, new bern(before the players got removed) laney and jacksonville is the best defenses havelock played all season tbh and im just keeping it real

also havelock got held to 20 points cause one their star rb got injured and two alot of penalties killed drives
We know, believe me. All 13 teams are terrible

i cant speak on everyone else yall played i just know jh rose defense is not good they allowed over 30 ppg how is that good ? lmao
Well considering some of the teams they’ve played I would say it could be a lot worse. Jh Rose has always seemed to have a solid team. Jacksonville,New Bern,Havelock, and Northern Nash as well. These are some very good teams year in and year out.

We held our own with Havelock until late in the fourth quarter. We had a bad snap and fumbled the ball to Havelock and from there the quarterback did an excellent job of putting the team on his back. We just could not stop him.

Reactions: dogs79
We held our own with Havelock until late in the fourth quarter. We had a bad snap and fumbled the ball to Havelock and from there the quarterback did an excellent job of putting the team on his back. We just could not stop him.
yeah yall did that was before they put williams at qb

Well considering some of the teams they’ve played I would say it could be a lot worse. Jh Rose has always seemed to have a solid team. Jacksonville,New Bern,Havelock, and Northern Nash as well. These are some very good teams year in and year out.
nah i agree with you they definitely played some tough competition including yall… yall offense is really good

Reactions: daagoob
Worried about NE passing game no doubt. I remember going to see Burlington Cumming play South Columbus in a playoff game. BC gave them fits always seemed to have a wide out WIDE Frigging open. They would call the play from up top after the D was set, it was something to behold I don’t remember them having one delay of game, very well coordinated.

Although the majority of people won't make Whiteville the main discussion, they are dependable, self-assured, and have a "never give up" attitude. Although I have no idea how they will perform against Northeastern, I do know they are moving at full speed. It will be exciting to see this game.

You mean rush 3 and have everyone else drop back into coverage? Break for the ball if you can’t intercept it try to strip it any cause the fumble . If not lay some serious wood. One thing is for sure some WOOD is going to be laid, Friday night in Elizabeth City. JK about the first part😆

You mean rush 3 and have everyone else drop back into coverage? Break for the ball if you can’t intercept it try to strip it any cause the fumble . If not lay some serious wood. One thing is for sure some WOOD is going to be laid, Friday night in Elizabeth City. JK about the first part😆
That rush 3 part....it has caused me to have an aneurysm this year while pulling for the Dogs.

Gonna be a great game to say the least. NE has one of the fastest RBs that you will find in open space. They will spread you out and throw for 4 qtrs if they need to. I’m hearing about Whiteville’s defense being special. What type of offense do they have?

Gonna be a great game to say the least. NE has one of the fastest RBs that you will find in open space. They will spread you out and throw for 4 qtrs if they need to. I’m hearing about Whiteville’s defense being special. What type of offense do they have?

They are wing T from what I see online. I think this game will be interesting. Whiteville has a good front 7 but the speed and athleticism of NE will pose fits for their defense. Can’t wait to see what prevails.

See you at the game. Get there early because I think they’ll bring a bigger crowd than Princeton. I’ll be there at 5:45

Reactions: Maiden Creek
One thing that needs to be added, when #22 trots on the field in short yardage situations, get ready for some
THUNDER! LIGHTENING and the THUNDER!

I can see where Faulk could give us some problems, he’s a big boy for sure. This game will be a measuring stick for sure. If the Whiteville defense is as good as the posters up here are saying then it will take a perfect game from Northeastern to win. I see Calpreps has us losing, and they are never wrong so we’ll just have to see what unfolds. I personally think we have a chance to pull the upset.

In this case I think it's a toss up, I saw Cal Preps prediction, but that's on a neutral field. I ran a prediction last week with Monroe playing Clinton and Cal Preps had Monroe winning, but that can't happen this year. So I guess we will have to see.............

In this case I think it's a toss up, I saw Cal Preps prediction, but that's on a neutral field. I ran a prediction last week with Monroe playing Clinton and Cal Preps had Monroe winning, but that can't happen this year. So I guess we will have to see.............
Clinton -9 vs Nash Central
Whiteville -11 vs Northeastern

CalPreps Projections for Friday night

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT