ADVERTISEMENT

Western Final: Burns vs Reidsville

Hmmm
Championship Titles in 1972, 75,76,86,87,and 98.
Championship Title appearances in addition in 1974,88, and 97.
Nine (9) trips, six (6) Championship Titles while you guys sat on the couch and NEVER MADE ONE !
capitol (sic) of what !
wasn't Albemarle...Reidsville has never played them...any idea of year you are referring to?? In 1963 Reidsville shared Western 3A title with Brevard and during the regular season lost 19-13 to Thomasville....I know they were in the WNCHSAA but I have hard time believing they wouldn't have made a playoff spot...........
Sorry to stray, but no, Thomasville didn’t make the playoffs in 1963. Finished 8-1, but lost 6-0 to Asheboro first game of the season. Only the conference champ made the playoffs.
And now, back to the game.

Burns getting out coached/out schemed a little bit. As I said, game is all on the coaches. Teague has a sizeable advantage with that.

Reactions: Bulldog_012
Someone should have been hitting #18 at the line of scrimmage to slow down the play. You can't just cover him without slowing him down first to throw off timing.

Video is so choppy it’s unwatchable. Hope they figure it out. Announcers doing a good job. Reidsville sound to be a much better team than burns

This youtube video is unwatchable. Choppy is an understatement. I turned it off and will just monitor the score. Not looking like it’s going to go the Dogs way anyway.

If Burns gets pressure on Lee game is over....

contrary to popular belief Flippen is human.... We proved that last year (except one play)

Burns will be more physical... on both sides of the ball... WRONG

Everyone singles out thompson (who will be best athlete on the field bottom line) But they have allen, they have the surratt brothers they have haynes they have mookie the rb.... all capable of taking the ball to the house .... You arent playing a one man team... Burns has more athletes period..... WRONG

If they dont have a brain fart which could happen, they win by at least 12..... just the way I see it....WAY WRONG

Reidsville is a one man show on offense... Flippen, BUT if Lee has time Flippen WILL get behind the defense and Burns doesnt have a soul that can catch him on defense... If burns only rushes 3 on defense like they did a bunch against Monroe, game over, Reidsville rolls..... WRONG WRONG AND RIGHT

A few hits on Lee and game is over and they all know it .. WRONG

Burns wins friday you wont see Hoey or Ramkiller till this time again next year... They beat Burns theyll be like told you so and hang around another week or two.... I call it like I see it happening, and if it doesnt happen, Ill still be here all the time, because I got nothing better to do LMAO

Not enough smack talk tween the two...

all nonsense aside, this should be a great ball game two fantastic teams... Athletes all over the field....I just think Burns has more overall and it will show friday night.. If I am wrong ill quote this and say I was wrong.... I WAS WRONG
YEAH I was wrong lmao

Reidsville scores again on this drive, just go ahead and get the bus warmed back up,,,,

That Reidsville d so far is just WOW offense is impressive as
I knew Reidsville would be tough but I didn’t think Burns would be this rough on offense. Credit Reidsville but Burns looks flat like they did against Salisbury. Defense is doing all they can.

Video is so choppy it’s unwatchable. Hope they figure it out. Announcers doing a good job. Reidsville sound to be a much better team than burns
Both teams have about the same talent level. I think Reidsville just has Burns offense figured out, and taking what Burns defense gives them. Teague is a genius.

Reactions: Rammer16
I knew Reidsville would be tough but I didn’t think Burns would be this rough on offense. Credit Reidsville but Burns looks flat like they did against Salisbury. Defense is doing all they can.

I called this game and said it would be coaching. Burns has a good young staff, but I think the rams staff is better experience and strategy.

Reactions: Rammer16
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT