ADVERTISEMENT

West Rowan comes to the ranch

What ever...but if WR stays within 14 pts against Crest that's a bad sign for Crest. Not to disrespect WR but c'mon ......Crest by 21 or more to say the least. Just saying ....no need to poor mouth. Heck we're on a mission.....need to hammer WR. I thinking like 35 -7 or worse......

West Rowan???? Where are you guys at? I know you guys didn't run and hide after 2011. There has to be more than one fan on here.

This has the potential to be a great game. We haven't played West Rowan in years...but it's great to have them back at the ranch.

Come on out guys, despite what everyone thinks about Crest, we do have respect for certain teams and West Rowan is one of them. We want to hear your thoughts. We won't bite.

Originally posted by crest91:
West Rowan???? Where are you guys at? I know you guys didn't run and hide after 2011. There has to be more than one fan on here.

This has the potential to be a great game. We haven't played West Rowan in years...but it's great to have them back at the ranch.

Come on out guys, despite what everyone thinks about Crest, we do have respect for certain teams and West Rowan is one of them. We want to hear your thoughts. We won't bite.
I'm all alone. Orphaned by the multitudes of "bandwagoners" from glory days past. Yes, It's lonely standing on the top of the mountain, but watching the others jump off has been a real treat. I am hungry here. So I look forward coming to the Ranch if nothing else just to get a hot dog. There might be a few stragglers hanging on, but they to will eventually fall.

Oh how we yearn for those "Glory Days"!
smokin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by frifalcon:

I'm all alone. Orphaned by the multitudes of "bandwagoners" from glory days past. Yes, It's lonely standing on the top of the mountain, but watching the others jump off has been a real treat. I am hungry here. So I look forward coming to the Ranch if nothing else just to get a hot dog. There might be a few stragglers hanging on, but they to will eventually fall.

smokin.r191677.gif
Well I tip my hat to you sir. It's easy to pull for any team that wins every year...it's the true fans that here during the struggle...Burns has a lot of those kind of guys that stick with team no matter what. East Gaston is also one of those...Heck Ashbrook has a decent season every other year and they don't have one single fan on here.

Nice win over North Buncombe. Crest will need to be focused to keep West in check. Our offense is going to have to protect the ball. I think we will try to throw some, I truly expect to see the ground and pound offense with Tre Harbison carrying the load. I could be wrong though. Just my thoughts. We like to run the Wild Cat sometimes, and it's probably one of my favorite plays that Crest runs.

I really hope the Center snapper stays calm and focused...over snapping the QB and RB would kill us in this game.

frifalcon---- much respect for WR FB program and die hard fans like yourself.

smokin.r191677.gif
Nothing but respect for the Falcons. You're a good fan. If you're coming down, come on over and say hello. We're not the butt holes we act like on here.

Originally posted by crestrulz:

smokin.r191677.gif
Nothing but respect for the Falcons. You're a good fan. If you're coming down, come on over and say hello. We're not the butt holes we act like on here.
crest91, Crest9496 and rulz, thanks for the welcome. I will be coming down to the game and I will try my best to say hello to you guy's. We have respect for each team we play at this time of the season. Kudos to Crest and Coach Barnes on a fine season. Very difficult to go undefeated, I don't care who you are. Congrats!
smile.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT