ADVERTISEMENT

West Montgomery Fans

sway1532

Aug 15, 2011
Who/what/when/how and where are you!! Lmao...When Eddins left seems like it sucked the air outta y’all....y’all are like someone who lost their virginity one night and never got a call back the next day...tragic I tell ya...

I'm here, been reading to keep up with everything. Only have seen one game this year and that was the loss to NS. Didn't like what I saw. Not taking anything away from NS. Think they have a better all around team than when Williams was toting the rock. West only dressed about 25 kids on varsity. QB didn't seem to fit well in the new offense. Think they should move Hinson to QB and let him manage the game and move Horne to RB to compliment Rhone and Leake. It's not just the fans on here either, the stands aren't nearly as full as they were the last several years. I guess with the new HS crammed down our throats ,there just isn't much left to care about. May see a couple of more games, who knows.

Reactions: sway1532
I guess with the new HS crammed down our throats ,there just isn't much left to care about. May see a couple of more games, who knows.

Sad situation. We went through the same thing and I can see it happening eventually. But hey...who knows how well East and West will play together. You guys might eventually win a State Title (No pun intended)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT