ADVERTISEMENT

West Forsyth @ East Forsyth

CPC4LIFE

Jul 31, 2010
It's the battle of Forsyth County in 2015.. West has won the last 2 meetings but this East Forsyth team will be a double digit favorite especially after West Forsyth lost to AC Reynolds who got hammered by Shelby.

Darion Slade has been suspended for the last 6 quarters according to the radio and it's just a mystery as to Why??? He has a 3.8 GPA. It's not academics but they need him this Friday night in a big time way. They need vintage Slade... East RB Beal could have a huge night like AC Reynold Ricky Dowdle.

I think a big factor is home field advantage. East hasn't lost a regular season home game since 2011.

West and East Foryth without a doubt are the toughest places to play in the county.

#4 Porter for East Forsyth is having a big season. Teams are so focused on beal. They forget all about porter who the past too weeks has ran for the most yards.

Can anyone explain what happened with west QB is he playing Friday ?

I think a big factor is home field advantage. East hasn't lost a regular season home game since 2011.

West and East Foryth without a doubt are the toughest places to play in the county.

#4 Porter for East Forsyth is having a big season. Teams are so focused on beal. They forget all about porter who the past too weeks has ran for the most yards.

Can anyone explain what happened with west QB is he playing Friday ?

Slade has not played since a heated conversation when coming of the field during the Reynolds game.

HayesFreight, That was a very Impressive "in depth" interview with Mitchell Berry! I'm a new huge fan. Never met #40 but he's a class act. #Hardwork #DinnerWithAbe&Bellichek

Gosh, I sure hope he(Slade)plays the entire game "at QB"...He's playing a lot of WR and scored 2 or 3 TDs in his only 2 Quarters. He's such a Difference maker when he touches the ball every play! I think West sophomore RB Marcus Caldwell can get some big time press, get noticed, he can put himself on the map of a number of Division 1 schools. Baer Hunter needs disrupt things along the Defensive line. West will bring a massive crowd... The stadium is not big enough! Time for these two teams to play at Bowman Gray Stadium.

Last edited:
Gosh, I sure hope he(Slade)plays the entire game "at QB"...He's playing a lot of WR and scored 2 or 3 TDs in his only 2 Quarters. He's such a Difference maker when he touches the ball every play! I think West sophomore RB Marcus Caldwell can get some big time press, get noticed, he can put himself on the map of a number of Division 1 schools. Baer Hunter needs disrupt things along the Defensive line. West will bring a massive crowd... The stadium is not big enough! Time for these two teams to play at Bowman Gray Stadium.
Slade is the key to the game for West Forsyth. He has to have a huge game for West and the West Defense is going to have to create a couple turnovers. As far as the Stadium not being big enough....I don't know if East and West would sell out Bowman Gray. How many people do you expect to show up at the East Forsyth West Forsyth game?

East and west have the biggest student sections in the county.

The away side is decent size but the west student section will take at least 75% of it plus the band.

Making west parents sit on the east sideline which is already crowded from all the students band parents and community. A lot of people will have to end up standing on the hill or track around the field to watch most likely

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT