ADVERTISEMENT

Wallace Rose Hill coaching position opening and game needed

Havelock ranked in the top 50 yeams nationally on offense and defense sir and we beat them just saying case closed!!!
The question was how many top 25 teams in the nation has Wallace Rose Hill played back to back in the last few years? That was the question and who was the team? Any team individual stats can look good based on the caliber of teams you play year in and year out. Again sir, who was the top 25 ranked team in the nation has you guys played in the last few years? That not a hard question to answer and if you have any contact of conversation with AD Lovelace just tell him for the fans sake just schedule Northeastern since he need a game I know your fans would rather see Northeastern than a cup cake team. By the way who do you would love to see them play? Peace my brother and I hope you and your family and your fans have a happy holiday season and stay healthy and safe out there.

why are we talking about this. We cant do anything about it. Our AD will schedule who he fills is the right fit for WRH. And as far as NE putting 50 up on Wallace what does that have to do with anything? Will someone from NE please show me your 2017 2a state championship ring when it comes in. Dont worry i will wait. Yall sound like ED fans oh we beat yall we beat yall who cares show me the ring. No one but WRH can say in 2a that they were the best this year. Drop all the drama and crying oh we dropped 50 on yall lol and what happened yall still lost. if sniffed a Title game this year you had to watch someone else because yall have the basketballs out after the 3rd round.

why are we talking about this. We cant do anything about it. Our AD will schedule who he fills is the right fit for WRH. And as far as NE putting 50 up on Wallace what does that have to do with anything? Will someone from NE please show me your 2017 2a state championship ring when it comes in. Dont worry i will wait. Yall sound like ED fans oh we beat yall we beat yall who cares show me the ring. No one but WRH can say in 2a that they were the best this year. Drop all the drama and crying oh we dropped 50 on yall lol and what happened yall still lost. if sniffed a Title game this year you had to watch someone else because yall have the basketballs out after the 3rd round.
What is the right fit? If that the case then he should describe what caliber and type of teams he willing play. A cup cake or a premier powerful teams so the coaches or AD's will know whether to respond to the request or not. Peace.

My guess is they will not schedule NE due to the fact its a strong possibility they may play in the playoffs. And the fact that they are nearly 4 hours a bus ride away.

Hornet62 just wants revenge from the loss they took at the hands of WRH. They thought nobody could beat them this year and they are pissed. If it weren't for WRH they might be the champs they wanted to be this year. This was suppose to be thier year and the bulldogs changed all that. GO DAWGS.

Wrong, NHS,WRH, and Reidsville were all evenly matched. 2018 is the year NHS will be favored to win it all.

Reactions: dogs79
Why is NE even considered a premier power. They will probally win it all in 18 and fall back off the radar for 10 more years. Hardly a premier team at all. More like a good 3 year run with a great senior class. I for 1 would like to see WRH keep Havelock and add New Hanover to the schedule. It would help prepare us for the pass.

Reactions: dogs79
Why is NE even considered a premier power. They will probally win it all in 18 and fall back off the radar for 10 more years. Hardly a premier team at all. More like a good 3 year run with a great senior class. I for 1 would like to see WRH keep Havelock and add New Hanover to the schedule. It would help prepare us for the pass.
Why because Northeastern has been one of the top winningest programs in NC. since coach Moore became their head coach and he isn't afraid to schedule any teams regardless of classification of their record to prepare is team for their conference schedule. Play the 4A and 5A teams from the 757 Tidewater area of Virginia every year that have decent program and send kids to college every year not like some coaches and AD worrying about their resumes and state ranking. Heck if coaches are worrying that they might meet again in the playoff the way the playoff is setup it's a possibility you could meet a team a second time from your own conference in the playoff. As far as passing the ball goes Northeastern passing game is second to no one on the east coast of NC. Check out their history man. Peace.

Reactions: daagoob
NE dosent have a history. what have they won? this was there best year in school history and it didnt end with jewelry. enough said. NE should win a ring this year but it wont be just handed to them.

NE dosent have a history. what have they won? this was there best year in school history and it didnt end with jewelry. enough said. NE should win a ring this year but it wont be just handed to them.

I agree they will be the favorite in the East next year, but after that it's probably back to being average to above average for them. Of course it won't mean anything until they get that early round playoff monkey off their back. They did finish state runner up in 2010, which I would call their best season.

I talked to their freshman tailback earlier this week and asked him what they were going to do in regards to the quarterback position this upcoming season. I said it would be hard to replace Dallas Hall. He said from what he is being told that they have a really good quarterback who is trying to transfer from one of the Virginia Beach area schools here. He said he wasn't positive on which school the player was trying to come from but he believed it to be Lake Taylor. Every year here in Elizabeth City coach Antonio Moore seems to have a lot of talent transfer in from out of our district. I don't understand it completely, but so far everything seems to be going smoothly. If what I'm being told from within the program is true then that could bode very well for Northeastern. They will be losing Dallas Hall who earned a scholarship to Hampton University. If Northeastern lands a Star Quarterback for 2018 then they are going to be really really good.

I think next year Reidsville will be 2a east instead of 2a west. If NE thinks a potential transfer qb is the answer to their problems, they'll end the season disappointed again

I think next year Reidsville will be 2a east instead of 2a west. If NE thinks a potential transfer qb is the answer to their problems, they'll end the season disappointed again
Reidsville will be tough again, not sure how much they loss but Freshwater and Walker in the backfield is very promising.

Definitely Freshwater and Walker are big time. I just think 2a east will be much harder come next year

What problem are you referring to? I can't think of a team who wouldn't want a really talented qb on their team. Add in to the mix two of the top 10 players in the state for the class of 19 and you have the possibility of having a special season.

NE gonna be a beast next year no doubt,so will rdsville and dont count wrh out cause their some buzz in the air ,cant say now just stay tuned they will be tough again next year..

I talked to their freshman tailback earlier this week and asked him what they were going to do in regards to the quarterback position this upcoming season. I said it would be hard to replace Dallas Hall. He said from what he is being told that they have a really good quarterback who is trying to transfer from one of the Virginia Beach area schools here. He said he wasn't positive on which school the player was trying to come from but he believed it to be Lake Taylor. Every year here in Elizabeth City coach Antonio Moore seems to have a lot of talent transfer in from out of our district. I don't understand it completely, but so far everything seems to be going smoothly. If what I'm being told from within the program is true then that could bode very well for Northeastern. They will be losing Dallas Hall who earned a scholarship to Hampton University. If Northeastern lands a Star Quarterback for 2018 then they are going to be really really good.
They won't have a problem at QB because if necessary Walker can do the job just as good of better than Hall,no disrespect to Hall because he did a good job transferring to Northeastern from Perquiman but Walker will give them that extra dimension in the backfield with his running ability of making things happen from nothing at the QB position.

Man what have you been smoking, Northeastern played for the state championship against Shelby a few year back and is in the mix every year coach Moore has been coaching except his first year. Read their history man before you say something that you don't know about. Who's your team, I bet Wallace Rose Hill or East Duplin two teams that refused to schedule a regular season game on their home field against Northeastern. Peace my brother.

Man what have you been smoking, Northeastern played for the state championship against Shelby a few year back and is in the mix every year coach Moore has been coaching except his first year. Read their history man before you say something that you don't know about. Who's your team, I bet Wallace Rose Hill or East Duplin two teams that refused to schedule a regular season game on their home field against Northeastern. Peace my brother.

Geesh dude just give it up already! You've beat that horse to death.

This kid J.R. Walker from Northeastern is the real deal man just like his teammate Freshwater they both are just as any top recruits in the country in any classification has seen both play many times even in Raleigh last summer when they destroyed Southern Durham in the H.S.O.T. their team is just as big in size as any 4A schools in Wake County and better than most of them no disrespect to the 4A schools but none of them is willing to schedule Northeastern for a non conference game even though Northeastern play 5A and 6A teams from Virginia every season for several years now even played Lake Taylor ranked number 25 in the country two years in a row.

If Virginia Tech want a very good back in the back field they would keep this kid at RB's with his size and 4.5 speed right now he would tear up their conference would be better than Person because he's a physical runner just like he plays LB.

Wolfpack is after him hard, I hope they can land him

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT