ADVERTISEMENT

Wallace Rose Hill coaching position opening and game needed

Deana_King

Staff
May 31, 2001
Wallace Rose Hill Info

Currently Open: History teacher that can coach football (offense/defense) and either basketball, baseball, golf, or men's tennis.
Open At End of Year: English teacher that can coach football (offense/defense) and either basketball baseball, golf, or men's tennis.
We are also looking for a Week 5 or Week 9 home endowment game with opportunity to make it a home and away starting in 2019/2020.

clovelace@duplinschools.net

Wallace Rose Hill Info

Currently Open: History teacher that can coach football (offense/defense) and either basketball, baseball, golf, or men's tennis.
Open At End of Year: English teacher that can coach football (offense/defense) and either basketball baseball, golf, or men's tennis.
We are also looking for a Week 5 or Week 9 home endowment game with opportunity to make it a home and away starting in 2019/2020.

Deana, are any of them for a Head Coaching positions? Thanks

Wallace Rose Hill Info

How far are they willing to travel in 2019/2020 if they can get week 5 or 9? Thanks.

Wallace Rose Hill Info

I heard Northeastern is willing to take the challenge but Wallace Rose Hill decline the offer. Why, they just won the state championship and beat Northeastern in the playoff in the third round.

Just my guess, I'd think it's because no coach nor team would want to travel 3.5 hours for a meaningless regular season game. What high school would want to waste money for that?

Just my guess, I'd think it's because no coach nor team would want to travel 3.5 hours for a meaningless regular season game. What high school would want to waste money for that?
Northeastern was willing to the source and info I gathered Northeastern was willing to travel to them per their request the first year and a home and home in 2019/20 some do travel if they really want to play a game travel for a team as good as Wallace Rose Hill shouldn't matter some team travel farther than that from the west coast to the east coast to play a team that's nothing new. They wanted a game and Northeastern was willing to play the game and dates they ask for. Thanks.

Reactions: Pclemons6
I just don't see a game with NE being beneficial to either team. I wouldn't think the gate would be worth it for a regular season game.

I just don't see a game with NE being beneficial to either team. I wouldn't think the gate would be worth it for a regular season game.
Northeastern isn't worrying about the gate they just want to help Wallace Rose Hill out with their schedule and traveling to Teachy to play them plus they have a good traveling base they even bring their band with them so want's the problem? Thanks. Even East Duplin and Kinston refused the challenge.

Cause it doesn't have anything to do with W/L.
Then what does it have to do with it? There standing in the polls? Northeastern isn't worrying about no poll they just want to play the best teams period.

It's expensive to travel, especially where Northeastern is located. All the close non-conference opponents are 1A, unless they go up to Virginia Beach/Norfolk

The game not meaningless because it will help your ranking in the state poll plus if you have a good team like Northeastern who will play anybody and if Wallace Rose Hill isn't willing to spend the money for travel which they have and Northeastern is willing to travel to them and if you like playing good competition like coach Moore of Northeastern does then put your team on the field and I guarantee you will have a sell out because the Northeastern fans will show up and if the Wallace Rose Hill fans and the East Duplin fans don't show up you cannot blame Northeastern. You got to remember that Northeastern use to be 4A and had to travel to Fayetteville,Wilmington,Raleigh,Durham etc. traveling is no problem for Northeastern so put the Bulldogs on the field and play the game and stop worrying about the money think about the kids enjoying the competition. It cannot be about the money because even if you lose money on the gate you will make it up when you play against one of your rival. If the other teams in Northeastern like Holmes,Pasquotank,Currituck, Bertie start playing good teams on a regular basic from VA. or wherever they will be able to play with Northeastern and develop their players to Northeastern level. That's the reason Northeastern has so much confident in themselves when they play those teams even in basketball every year Northeastern go out of their comfort zone and schedule the good teams from VA. and you can see their confident on the floor doing the basketball game.

A good regular season game is always good for a team in the later part of the season especially if they have played several outstanding teams at the beginning of the season that's why coach Moore always try to schedule the good teams that will play Northeastern in their non-conference schedule to prepare for the later part of the season and playoff plus experience for the young players that's another reason they don't lose a beat when one class graduate they have kids with experience to replace them every year because of the competition they play and plus the kids get more exposure when they play and beat those team. Northeastern send a lot of kids to college on an athletic scholarship every year it might not be D1 but they are getting a free education but they will have at least three D1 players next season for sure.

Dude, just stop with wanting this game to happen because it's definitely not going to be feasible in the regular season. As many times as you've brought this up it seems like you're just taking shots at WRH and at ED that both teams are scared to play NE. Trust me I know for a fact the both these programs aren't afraid to play any team out there (when it makes financial sense).

Reactions: dogs79
Hornet62 just wants revenge from the loss they took at the hands of WRH. They thought nobody could beat them this year and they are pissed. If it weren't for WRH they might be the champs they wanted to be this year. This was suppose to be thier year and the bulldogs changed all that. GO DAWGS.

Yeah heard piggly wiggly as well but haven't seen them yet. I might ride up there right quick and take a gander.

Dude, just stop with wanting this game to happen because it's definitely not going to be feasible in the regular season. As many times as you've brought this up it seems like you're just taking shots at WRH and at ED that both teams are scared to play NE. Trust me I know for a fact the both these programs aren't afraid to play any team out there (when it makes financial sense).
How is Wallace Rose Hill going to lose money if Northeastern come to your house? If you guys lose money on that game then you guys are doing something right. Peace.

Hornet62 just wants revenge from the loss they took at the hands of WRH. They thought nobody could beat them this year and they are pissed. If it weren't for WRH they might be the champs they wanted to be this year. This was suppose to be thier year and the bulldogs changed all that. GO DAWGS.
At least Northeastern doesn't shy away from playing good competition on their turf win or lose.

I'm not taking shot at Wallace Rose Hill they asked for a game and Northeastern accepted the offer. Would you rather see them play a weaker team or a good team at home that can help both team get better? Don't you get tired of seeing Wallace Rose Hill destroy weaker opponents doing the regular season?

I'm not taking shot at Wallace Rose Hill they asked for a game and Northeastern accepted the offer. Would you rather see them play a weaker team or a good team at home that can help both team get better? Don't you get tired of seeing Wallace Rose Hill destroy weaker opponents doing the regular season?

What weak out of conference team did we play this past season?

James Kenan? (Twice) Our no. 1 rival who is always tough.
Havelock? 2017 3a State runner up.
Northside? 2016 2aa state runner up.
Southwest Onslow? (Twice) 2017 2a eastern final runner up.

No way NE brings more fans than ANY of those teams during the regular season. Matter of fact I'd be very surprised if NE brought 100 fans down here.

Reactions: Pclemons6
Is Mr. Guthrie still over there at W-RH as principal? I remember him as head football coach at Union Pines in the 80s. Tell him Reuben from UP says "Hello!"

What weak out of conference team did we play this past season?

James Kenan? (Twice) Our no. 1 rival who is always tough.
Havelock? 2017 3a State runner up.
Northside? 2016 2aa state runner up.
Southwest Onslow? (Twice) 2017 2a eastern final runner up.

No way NE brings more fans than ANY of those teams during the regular season. Matter of fact I'd be very surprised if NE brought 100 fans down here.
Man you be drinking your own moonshine or smoking that stuff Northeastern have over a hundred fans at their practice. Tell your AD Lovelace to schedule the game that he ask for and let the chips fall where they may. Northeastern non conference schedule is just as good as Wallace Rose Hill every year. Put up or shut up and let play the game so J.R. Walker and Freshwater can come down to Teachey and play for you guys.

What has NE done. WRH ain't got to prove nothing to you or anyone else. 4peat. Nuff said
It's not about trying to prove anything it's about playing outside of your comfort zone against another good team at your house in a game you guys requested that you needed to fill out your schedule. Why is that's a problem for you guys let the kids play and have fun.

Man you be drinking your own moonshine or smoking that stuff Northeastern have over a hundred fans at their practice. Tell your AD Lovelace to schedule the game that he ask for and let the chips fall where they may. Northeastern non conference schedule is just as good as Wallace Rose Hill every year. Put up or shut up and let play the game so J.R. Walker and Freshwater can come down to Teachey and play for you guys.

NE out of conference as good as WRH's? Glad you said that because you just lost all credibility you had.

NE has a better non conf schedule than wrh or just as good i doubt that.wrh non conference is as tough as it gets,havelock again this year,enough said!!!

NE has a better non conf schedule than wrh or just as good i doubt that.wrh non conference is as tough as it gets,havelock again this year,enough said!!!
How many top 25 teams in the entire USA has Wallace Rose Hill ever played back to back and competed and held their own against a national ranked team? Northeastern scored over 50 points against Wallace Rose Hill more than any teams they played the entire season so what's up with that? Case closed.

Reactions: daagoob
Havelock ranked in the top 50 yeams nationally on offense and defense sir and we beat them just saying case closed!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT