ADVERTISEMENT

Wallace @ East Duplin

I’m the one who posted those stats, idiot. I know the numbers. The “almost interception” you speak of is the one that occurred on the ED sideline, correct? Your DB pushed off and everyone on the ED saw that too. No call though. We won and it should have been by 7+ whether you agree or not.

I said WRH was a good team, but this shouldn’t have been as close as the score suggests.
@daagoob I want to hear your honest opinion on the festivities tonight. You’re the unbiased outsider. What did you see?
Ok fair enough I’ll give you my honest opinion of the two teams I saw tonight and the atmosphere. This was an awesome game between two conference teams and worth the 2.5 hr drive. The field was very nice, much nicer than ours at NE. The concession stand was great as well. Loved the fact that they offered nachos with cheese and jalapeños. They also tasted great, the chips were perfect, nice and crispy. The atmosphere wasn’t as good as I thought it would be especially considering we got there at 6 and it was packed already. It was still better than ours with the exception of when we play at Edenton. They absolutely despise our program over there and it tends to get very heated both on and off the field. Now to the game itself. Both defenses looked good as I knew they would but I just didn’t see anything else. Neither team looked the part of a team that could play for a state championship though. I will say this, ED was the better team and if they meet again the outcome will be the same or worse. The game wouldn’t have been as close as it was if not for very questionable calls against the Panthers. I love #20 and #9 of ED. I haven’t ever seen a white boy (20) run like him. That kid is crazy fast. I hope #9 is okay, he was my favorite player by far. Please don’t get upset by my opinion because they are just that, opinions. A team that I’m high on is Clinton and I understand they lost already but I think it was just a fluke. I think they win in a rematch. I haven’t seen Princeton so I can’t comment on them but I do think they are deserving of the #1 seed. I did see and speak to blackbulldog but didn’t see anyone else I knew. That didn’t surprise me though and I got to watch a really good defensive battle. We were actually standing in the perfect spot on the fence to see the failed two point conversion. What a stop under enormous pressure by the ED kids.

I’m the one who posted those stats, idiot. I know the numbers. The “almost interception” you speak of is the one that occurred on the ED sideline, correct? Your DB pushed off and everyone on the ED saw that too. No call though. We won and it should have been by 7+ whether you agree or not.

I said WRH was a good team, but this shouldn’t have been as close as the score suggests.
Idiot? come on man. were more mature than to resort to name calling

There are those…………..g-dog. They can’t act like they been there.
Lol, funny guy. I’ve been more than humble and civil to everyone else until I was called out by one of YOUR OWN. So who can’t act now?

After the Princeton game everyone was talking about EDs small defense. I said I was 💯 percent confidence that it would be fixed. I have that much confidence in our coaches thats it. Now I'm moving on to next week because there's a long ways to go. Good luck!!!

After the Princeton game everyone was talking about EDs small defense. I said I was 💯 percent confidence that it would be fixed. I have that much confidence in our coaches thats it. Now I'm moving on to next week because there's a long ways to go. Good luck!!!
Y'all will need to put Swo away asap, because they were cutting our linemen all night.

This years’ Wallace team DID NOT perform like teams of old. Plain and simple. I’ve said multiple time that they have the athletes and coaching to run the table. I’m not sure if it was an off night or if the were overhyped. I’m sure some level headed WRH fans can answer that.

Credit to the ED coaching staff. If it wasn’t for a breakaway score, they held the defending 2A East champs to 6 points. That’s a feat within itself. I believe if the defense plays like that, we can play with anybody in the state. Notice, I didn’t say “beat”, but I think we can contend.

I tend to agree with @daagoob in the fact that all the festivities leading up to the game felt like a WRH-ED game, but the game itself and the atmosphere fell a little short.

Kudos to Wallace on a good game. Good luck next week against James Kenan.

Y'all will need to put Swo away asap, because they were cutting our linemen all night.
Actually that game worries me. Worried about a let down. Already beat up to some key players. One is fine he actually came back end at the end of the game last night. The other we will see. I heard maybe he will be ok. Fingers crossed on that one

Actually that game worries me. Worried about a let down. Already beat up to some key players. One is fine he actually came back end at the end of the game last night. The other we will see. I heard maybe he will be ok. Fingers crossed on that one
I actually said the same words last night. Emotional letdown game scares me a bit. Almost like a trap game. Gotta stay focused from here on.

This years’ Wallace team DID NOT perform like teams of old. Plain and simple. I’ve said multiple time that they have the athletes and coaching to run the table. I’m not sure if it was an off night or if the were overhyped. I’m sure some level headed WRH fans can answer that.

Credit to the ED coaching staff. If it wasn’t for a breakaway score, they held the defending 2A East champs to 6 points. That’s a feat within itself. I believe if the defense plays like that, we can play with anybody in the state. Notice, I didn’t say “beat”, but I think we can contend.

I tend to agree with @daagoob in the fact that all the festivities leading up to the game felt like a WRH-ED game, but the game itself and the atmosphere fell a little short.

It was a 1 pt game. I wish I could understand why we don't utilize the field goal (end of 1st half) oh well, yal deserved to win. Just continue to win, we'll be back over there. Hope your guys weren't serious injuted.

I had a great time and it was worth ride because I got to see firsthand two teams that have really good defenses. We don’t see that up here very often. I loved the kicker for ED, that kid was on point. I also had a good time talking with the ED people, they represented their fan base well. I wish our kids played defense like your two schools do, man those kids are bringing it on D. I couldn’t see what happened on that one long td run by the wrh kid but I know #20 for ED came across the field and damn near run him down. I don’t think I’ve ever seen speed like that. ED has got some serious athletes

I had a great time and it was worth ride because I got to see firsthand two teams that have really good defenses. We don’t see that up here very often. I loved the kicker for ED, that kid was on point. I also had a good time talking with the ED people, they represented their fan base well. I wish our kids played defense like your two schools do, man those kids are bringing it on D. I couldn’t see what happened on that one long td run by the wrh kid but I know #20 for ED came across the field and damn near run him down. I don’t think I’ve ever seen speed like that. ED has got some serious athletes
If Kade(#20) had 10 more yards, he would have run him down on that break away run.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
If Kade(#20) had 10 more yards, he would have run him down on that break away run.
I think he’d of caught him with five yards. That kid has to be a track star. Also #9, he was standing right down from us and he looked like a man among boys. If he played in our area Coach Moore would be pulling out all stops to recruit him 😂 😂

20 is probably the forth fastest on the team. Gaby won the state championship in 110 hurdles last year and he's not the fastest. People be surprised who is the fastest but that's something I won't tell😁 We have athletes let's say we look a little different than a lot of others

20 is probably the forth fastest on the team. Gaby won the state championship in 110 hurdles last year and he's not the fastest. People be surprised who is the fastest but that's something I won't tell😁 We have athletes let's say we look a little different than a lot of others
You don’t say lol 😂. You guys would fit in perfectly playing in the Marlin Bowl. I’ll test your hsfb knowledge. We were very observant as outsiders looking in 👀 and saw exactly what you just beat around the bush about.

9 isn't getting offers
Ya'll need a youtube channel out there to show your games. Scouts have a high concentrations of talent in Charlotte, Triad, and Tidewater Virginia area. Making alot of trips out to the pig and tobacco farms for a few really good players isn't gonna happen unless it's some D2 coaches.

Streaming your games online week in and week out gives the kids more visibility and may entice more interest to go seem them live.

Ya'll need a youtube channel out there to show your games. Scouts have a high concentrations of talent in Charlotte, Triad, and Tidewater Virginia area. Making alot of trips out to the pig and tobacco farms for a few really good players isn't gonna happen unless it's some D2 coaches.

Streaming your games online week in and week out gives the kids more visibility and may entice more interest to go seem them live.
I agree. But I posted this wrong he is getting some offers. But I would like to get more exposure

Foolish is an adjective to describe how a one is acting or a thought description. I was not calling you a fool which is a noun. There is a difference.
Lol. Correcting someone on a public forum of opinions. Classic.

Here, let me fix my statement for you. Reposting stats that I created this post with was pretty “idiotic” of you. Will you be able to sleep tonight now?

It is refreshing to know that your knowledge of English is far superior to your knowledge of football. Have a good day sir!

Man, y’all thinking WRH should’ve lost that game by more is absolutely crazy. Only stat that maters is the final score. East Duplin played an almost perfect game and WRH played pretty darn good also. Great coaching on both sides. ED earned and deserved that win. Stats favor WRH only 40 yards. ED dropped the ball 2 or three times, didn’t get either one.Close to having 2 picks, ball in WRH hands and didn’t get either one. Then Za was on his way to the house when he tripped over his blockers foot, right before half. Should’ve attempted field goal right there. Only thing besides the final score that bothered me tho was Montgomery was pretty much a no show last night. Looked like maybe a lingering shoulder issue. He just wasn’t himself. Sure would like to have him 100% but found out last night we can make this run to another ship.

The recent games played between these two have been battles. Both teams made a strong defensive effort as they exchanged punches in the opening seconds. The fourth quarter began with the Bulldogs' lone sustained drive of the game. With 47.5 seconds remaining, the Bulldogs forced a punt and recovered the ball. The only question was who could stop the other. When Princeton scored a two-point convert for a wild 58-57 victory, East Duplin suffered its lone loss of the year. Wallace-Rose should have earned seven points each times, but they committed penalties to earn their second loss. Wonderful game to both programs!

Man, y’all thinking WRH should’ve lost that game by more is absolutely crazy. Only stat that maters is the final score. East Duplin played an almost perfect game and WRH played pretty darn good also. Great coaching on both sides. ED earned and deserved that win. Stats favor WRH only 40 yards. ED dropped the ball 2 or three times, didn’t get either one.Close to having 2 picks, ball in WRH hands and didn’t get either one. Then Za was on his way to the house when he tripped over his blockers foot, right before half. Should’ve attempted field goal right there. Only thing besides the final score that bothered me tho was Montgomery was pretty much a no show last night. Looked like maybe a lingering shoulder issue. He just wasn’t himself. Sure would like to have him 100% but found out last night we can make this run to another ship.
I agree 79. While I thought we could lose, I did see enough to know that a championship run is possible if the boys want it. Like you, I wish we would have kicked the field goal in the first half. Would have been big as things turned out. But hey, we knew these three teams were about equal and it will bode well in the playoffs for us. No shame in losing last night, we be better for it

Yes Sir, Wrh should have lost by more, 2 boneheaded calls by the refs cost us 4 points on one, that stupid pushing penalty that we scored a touchdown and had to settle for a field goal and when the refs allowed Wrh to keep the ball when ED actually recovered it on Wrh's 20-30 yard line on the home side. That would have resulted in 3-7 points as well. Keep thinking you're returning to state if you want, I don't see it.

Yes Sir, Wrh should have lost by more, 2 boneheaded calls by the refs cost us 4 points on one, that stupid pushing penalty that we scored a touchdown and had to settle for a field goal and when the refs allowed Wrh to keep the ball when ED actually recovered it on Wrh's 20-30 yard line on the home side. That would have resulted in 3-7 points as well. Keep thinking you're returning to state if you want, I don't see it.
Oh! It was the REFs. Usually don’t here that in a win but there are those………..

I'm a East Duplin fan. I played for those coaches and believe in them. But we pulled out 2 close games that could have went either way against Wallace and James Kenan. Great!!! But it would probably be that close again with either if we see either again and probably will. And I think the coaches would tell you the same thing.

Lol. Correcting someone on a public forum of opinions. Classic.

Here, let me fix my statement for you. Reposting stats that I created this post with was pretty “idiotic” of you. Will you be able to sleep tonight now?

It is refreshing to know that your knowledge of English is far superior to your knowledge of football. Have a good day sir!
This is the last post i will make to you, I DID NOT post your stats, I knew these stats as well, It is free for everyone to look up on the internet. I Look at them every week. And I apologize if you took my "foolish" statement as me calling you a fool, that was not my intent. Good luck to you and your panthers the rest of the way and congrats on another conference title.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT