ADVERTISEMENT

Wallace @ East Duplin

This is different. But a shout out to Drew Henderson. The kid was one of EDs best returning players. He was in a horrible car wreck just before the season. Talk that he might not make it and may have trouble even walking. He has family on both sides and will be on ED sideline walking fine with his 7 jersey on and says he's playing next year. Lots of prayers were answered.

Last edited:
This is different. But a shout out to Drew Henderson. The kid was one of EDs best returning players. He was in a horrible car wreck before just before the season. Talk that he might not make it and may have trouble even walking. He has family on both sides and will be on ED sideline walking fine with his 7 jersey on and says he's playing next year. Lots of prayers were answered.
God bless

Reactions: dogs79 and oldway55
Student parking lot is 3/4 full already. Hope you put your walking shoes on if you plan to get here around game time

Reactions: dogs79
This is different. But a shout out to Drew Henderson. The kid was one of EDs best returning players. He was in a horrible car wreck just before the season. Talk that he might not make it and may have trouble even walking. He has family on both sides and will be on ED sideline walking fine with his 7 jersey on and says he's playing next year. Lots of prayers were answered.
He will have our prayers!!

Reactions: Maiden Creek
No that's definitely not true they couldn't have passed on us like that that year Jr would have picked every pass and yes we would have beat Reidsville that year and you must forgot that year Wallace Rose came down here the game was close until it started raining but we lost in a shootout about what like eight nine points

Arrogance is rife up in here. Bad look for Wrh

Wow! That’s good stuff docdogg

I’m expecting Wallace Jv to win by a couple of scores.

most any good defense can limit the wing t if you line every one in the box. with WRH being predominately run. comes down to power football sometimes.

Reactions: Mavrick69
ED shut Wallace down for most of the game. They had a break away score and 1 good drive.

ED had two bs penalties called inside the red zone (one of them on the 1 yard line). At least one of those would have been a TD. Not to mention, ED recovered a kick right in front of me but somehow it was given to Wallace.

Wallace is a good team, but this was not as close as the score shows. If we meet again and WRH wins, so be it. The refs kept y’all in this one and everyone that was there knows it.

Sounds like a true classic... Hats off to both teams... I really think we going to see it again in a few weeks and possibly see the gauntlet run with ED facing JK then Wrh if it gets that far in the playoffs...Good luck ED the rest of the way and good luck to the dogs and tigers the rest of the way as well

We got worked over tonight...our offense and defense got started a lil too late but it made me feel just a little bit better once i saw what they could do. Our boys are young and will get better. Big game next week to determine seeding for the playoffs.....it aint going to be a cakewalk.

ED shut Wallace down for most of the game. They had a break away score and 1 good drive.

ED had two bs penalties called inside the red zone (one of them on the 1 yard line). At least one of those would have been a TD. Not to mention, ED recovered a kick right in front of me but somehow it was given to Wallace.

Wallace is a good team, but this was not as close as the score shows. If we meet again and WRH wins, so be it. The refs kept y’all in this one and everyone that was there knows it.
wallace also dropped a sure interception that eventually led to points for you guys. Battle know how to defend WRH. but for you to say the game wasnt as close is foolish. ED went into the game averaging 50 points a game. WRH 48. Both defenses played good solid football. WRH played a much better 2nd half. Hats off to ED. you guys were 1 point better tonight.

Great game. Defenses on display. I don't really understand why wrh doesn't use the field goal(end of 1st half) but anyway congrats to Ed. I hope your injuries weren't too serious. Both teams should represent DC well in the playoffs. Kinda saw this one coming

Reactions: Maiden Creek
wallace also dropped a sure interception that eventually led to points for you guys. Battle know how to defend WRH. but for you to say the game wasnt as close is foolish. ED went into the game averaging 50 points a game. WRH 48. Both defenses played good solid football. WRH played a much better 2nd half. Hats off to ED. you guys were 1 point better tonight.
I’m the one who posted those stats, idiot. I know the numbers. The “almost interception” you speak of is the one that occurred on the ED sideline, correct? Your DB pushed off and everyone on the ED saw that too. No call though. We won and it should have been by 7+ whether you agree or not.

I said WRH was a good team, but this shouldn’t have been as close as the score suggests.

Well deserving ED. Very emotional for the Panthers. A lot of adversity. they have overcome to this point. Hope the two hurt is ok. I feel sure we’ll meet again in playoffs. Can’t wait!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT