ADVERTISEMENT

Vance

Blue and Gold22

Aug 17, 2013
Watching some of these highlights from that Dboyz whipping last night. Awfully quiet over there on IBM drive.

Any more details???

Wasnt there but I have seen more than a few highlights and have spoken to one attendee that said Vance was far more physical and looked like a team on a mission. I dont believe Dudley scored.

Now...I am sure some Dudley fan will come on and talk about starters not playing, injuries, blah,blah,blah. It could be true but I have a feeling that some may have over estimated the loss of AB over there.

It was a good measuring stick for both programs. Both defenses dominated early but the difference were two things... 1) Vance is a little deeper than people think which helped us to play fast and slow Dudley’s DL down

2) Our QB is going to be one of the best athletes on the field every game and he is going to make a ton of great throws on the run or runs for first downs to keep drives alive. It makes a big difference when one of the most athletic kids on your team gets to touch the ball every play!

At the end of the day ...folks have to realize.. just like people are questioning what Vance will do after AB... there are a bunch of people doing that same thing down there in Chesapeake,VA. Ferbee can coach too y’all lol and he has managed to put together a really solid staff.

It was a good measuring stick for both programs. Both defenses dominated early but the difference were two things... 1) Vance is a little deeper than people think which helped us to play fast and slow Dudley’s DL down

2) Our QB is going to be one of the best athletes on the field every game and he is going to make a ton of great throws on the run or runs for first downs to keep drives alive. It makes a big difference when one of the most athletic kids on your team gets to touch the ball every play!

At the end of the day ...folks have to realize.. just like people are questioning what Vance will do after AB... there are a bunch of people doing that same thing down there in Chesapeake,VA. Ferbee can coach too y’all lol and he has managed to put together a really solid staff.
There u go folx...I dont even have 2 say anything lol

Vance is Vance. Great group of talent that can play. Only people not familiar with the staff would believe there would be a drop off. Although I believe loosing Aldridge is not a easy replacement.

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT