ADVERTISEMENT

Thursday night football

Mr. Pub

Aug 23, 2014
Haftime: JK 27, Princeton 0 ... North Duplin 42, Lejeune 0 in the 3rd.... And the rain started in midway the second Qtr. I'll bet there'll be a lot of really wet eastern NC fields by this time tomorrow.

Final: James Kenan 53, Princeton 0
Tigers recover six fumbles.

Last edited:
I stood out in the rain to watch this game. Our future (if there is one) is not bright at all. This JV team looked like the varsity playing on Thursday. Pitiful!

I stood out in the rain to watch this game. Our future (if there is one) is not bright at all. This JV team looked like the varsity playing on Thursday. Pitiful!

Was it that bad? I'm in disbelief that we lost to South Davidson in football....

Even though there record doesn't reflect it, South Davidson has got better over the course of this season.

.....were talking about South Davidson football vs Albemarle football. Since when has SD been able to compete. Albemarle clearly has better athletes...

I'm just saying South Davidson JV team won last night. The varsity has got better over the course of the season. Anyone can be defeated on any given day. Never underestimate your opponent.

I'm just saying South Davidson JV team won last night. The varsity has got better over the course of the season. Anyone can be defeated on any given day. Never underestimate your opponent.

Your right, gotta stay humble. But South Davidson? C'mon.

Only thing I can say about tonight's game is "Woe is Albemarle".

Was it that bad? I'm in disbelief that we lost to South Davidson in football....

It was sad. We can't run the ball, we can't throw the ball, we can't kick the ball, Hell we can't even hold on to the ball. Overall, I thought we were slow and on top of that we're small. Might as well close down the school......looks like the football teams have already left!:(:(:(:(

Reactions: atucker2
WOW!! I just can't believe that SD beat albemarle myself,I think it's more of a case of albemarle being bad than SD being better than they have been...hope albemarle gets things turned around

Reactions: sway1532
If this is a bad dream, I want someone to Slap the (you know what) out of me and wake me the heck up!

But you gotta remember that this team was put together 3 weeks ago.....so I'll stick with that.

WOW!! I just can't believe that SD beat albemarle myself,I think it's more of a case of albemarle being bad than SD being better than they have been...hope albemarle gets things turned around

It was the J.V. not varsity.

I know sway but still,that's just shocking to me...if the varsity game is still gonna be played I just might check this game out and just maybe witness a little history.

Reactions: sway1532
I wouldn't get caught in Denton, if I was guaranteed "Safety" and a Billion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT