ADVERTISEMENT

Thomasville vs Salisbury

WHO WILL WIN FRIDAY?

• Total voters
Don't believe Mt Airy fans (except one) have had anything to say about Thomasville. We have great respect for Thomasville and Salisbury. I for one would have loved for a strong 1A team to lay the wood on a very good 2A team.
Show me where I said anything bad about Thomasville!!! I just said a 2A ranked 2nd Salisbury team would be too much and game would t be close. I was wrong with that prediction was just my opinion ! We all have them doesn't mean always right.

Reactions: bigtime_87
Show me where I said anything bad about Thomasville!!! I just said a 2A ranked 2nd Salisbury team would be too much and game would t be close. I was wrong with that prediction was just my opinion ! We all have them doesn't mean always right.
It is all good. We all wrong sometimes and probably more than we would like. It is football and we have opinions and educated guesses. I would have leaned more towards your prediction as well. Good job on Thomasville’s behalf.😃

Last edited:
Reactions: buzzcoach
Come playoff time all the top 5-6 West 1A teams will be some great games. Everyone come 2nd-3rd rounds will be stout teams. Glad the Dogs battled and showed such confidence. Salisbury has several D1 caliber kids and no QB they will see will be better than that kid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT