ADVERTISEMENT

Thomasville vs Salisbury

WHO WILL WIN FRIDAY?

• Total voters
May be over at Half Salisbury looks really good!
The Office Lol GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
Never said that. Never said that tville would win. pretty sure i said it would be a close game. Why did you jump on a post that has nothing to do with mt.airy??
I never brought Mount Airy up YOU DID!!!! I WAS talking about Thomasville Salisbury you one asked thoughts on game I give it to you!!!! And you said if they beat Thomasville they would stomp MA. Some of you guys need to get a clue and re read your own post.

Bringing it back to a Thomasville-Salisbury posting and some information about both. MA and Salisbury do not play so lets drop that. The CCC is a split 1A/2A league with three very good football programs in it that all are playoff caliber and win lots of games. Salisbury has been the class of the league the last 4 years and had a state title during Covid 19. The NW is a 1A league with MA the class of the league.

Salisbury 2A with 900 kids has a very athletic QB that can run and throw. They have an RB that can go to the house. They have a WR committed to Georgia State (brother plays for UGA). They have 55 players and depth. Salisbury defense is solid and has allowed 20 points.

Thomasville 1A 600 kids has an athletic Jr. QB that can go to the house and is very dangerous on special teams. A Jr. TB that can go to the house. A veteran OL that is coming together right now and a defense with 9 Seniors that has allowed 32 points (20 to Randleman) on short field possesions due to turnovers. Dogs dress about 35 with some 8 quarter guys.

This is a very good game every year and one that prepares both for November. Big plays will be made by both teams with lots of hard hitting. Winner gets the CCC title and the other has to beat N Rowan for the #2 spot. Edge goes to Salisbury based on depth and it is at Salisbury so that makes it even harder. It will not be a blowout by halftime for sure. The Dogs have played a good schedule of teams in TW Andrews, Randleman and Ben Smith to prepare for Salisbury. Turnovers, penalties and depth will determine the winner of this one.

I never brought Mount Airy up YOU DID!!!! I WAS talking about Thomasville Salisbury you one asked thoughts on game I give it to you!!!! And you said if they beat Thomasville they would stomp MA. Some of you guys need to get a clue and re read your own post.
You know nothing about either team clown 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
They only gave up 14 to Randleman as one was a pick 6. And the other two scores were just jump balls to a 6’4 d1 recruit. Plus it was the first week of the season and of course kinks are gonna be there. The dogs didn’t look good early last year but only got better as the year went on and was 1 play away from competing in the 4th round of the playoffs. Do they win this game? Nah probably not, but Salisburys gonna know the dogs were there and it’s only going to help the dogs improve.

Salisbury takes this one by 10+. Thomasville should be tough to run on but the corners are susceptible to giving up big plays. Offensively, Thomasville is a little one dimensional; qb is a great athlete but not sure he consistently threaten you through the air.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT