ADVERTISEMENT

Thomasville vs Salisbury

WHO WILL WIN FRIDAY?

• Total voters
Is Thomasville improved a lot from last year?
IMO, better team than the last two years with a really strong defense and pretty explosive offense/special teams. As for the Salisbury game, the Dogs are not favored to win but will be better for playing teams like Salisbury, Randleman and N Rowan come playoff time win or lose.

IMO, better team than the last two years with a really strong defense and pretty explosive offense/special teams. As for the Salisbury game, the Dogs are not favored to win but will be better for playing teams like Salisbury, Randleman and N Rowan come playoff time win or lose.
Definitely will help them. After playing Salisbury they won't be intimidated by anyone else. Hope it's a great game for y'all.

Salisbury by 28
Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I don't think they are intimidated by Sailsbury. I think they have good chance to win if they can minimize the penalty's and mistakes and trash talk.
I was mainly meaning that they would have the experience of playing a great team and use that experience and confidence that no one else could intimidate them. Good luck Friday night!

Thomasville also did it without their starting running back. If he plays then it’s a win. I didn’t understand the clock management at the end of the first half tho. You had two timeouts with 30 seconds to go on the 27yard line and you choose to run the clock down and then throw a bomb? I think the coaching staff is gonna want that one back tomorrow morning

Salisbury 279 Total Yards
Thomasville 301 Total Yards

Dogs #2 rumbles for 228 yards on a darn good Salisbury defense. Dogs #1 TB did not play tonight and six balls hitting the ground cost them the game. Dogs had the ball inside the 15 with 35 seconds to go with no timeouts. A bad snap and a sack ended the chance to tie the game.

Salisbury scores on a 12 yard TD pass after a pass interference call where the guy fell down behind the Bulldog defender (and the center snapped the ball on the play with three Hornets moving) with a no call. Salisbury scores a defensive TD early in the 3rd on a 41 yard scoop and score on a Bulldog fumble. #1 Walker for the Hornets had both TD's and is heading to Georgia State University next fall.

Dogs defense played great and proved that they will not be overpowered or out ran by anyone on the schedule. Offense is coming alive and this team at 3-2 should win out and will give someboy hell in the playoffs. Good game Dogs and great effort. Took a loss but played a great team and gained valuable experience and exposure come playoff time. Next up big game against another rival N Rowan.

Thomasville also did it without their starting running back. If he plays then it’s a win. I didn’t understand the clock management at the end of the first half tho. You had two timeouts with 30 seconds to go on the 27yard line and you choose to run the clock down and then throw a bomb? I think the coaching staff is gonna want that one back tomorrow morning
Definitely. Plus to many mistakes

Reactions: bigtime_87
I always felt they had Salisbury ranked too high. They had good wins but the non conference schedule is soft. Salisbury is a good team but I also think Thomasville is much improved team from last year. I think Thomasville will make some noise in the 1A playoffs. Salisbury is definitely is no slouch either.

Dogs #2 rumbles for 228 yards on a darn good Salisbury defense. Dogs #1 TB did not play tonight and six balls hitting the ground cost them the game. Dogs had the ball inside the 15 with 35 seconds to go with no timeouts. A bad snap and a sack ended the chance to tie the game.

Salisbury scores on a 12 yard TD pass after a pass interference call where the guy fell down behind the Bulldog defender (and the center snapped the ball on the play with three Hornets moving) with a no call. Salisbury scores a defensive TD early in the 3rd on a 41 yard scoop and score on a Bulldog fumble. #1 Walker for the Hornets had both TD's and is heading to Georgia State University next fall.

Dogs defense played great and proved that they will not be overpowered or out ran by anyone on the schedule. Offense is coming alive and this team at 3-2 should win out and will give someboy hell in the playoffs. Good game Dogs and great effort. Took a loss but played a great team and gained valuable experience and exposure come playoff time. Next up big game against another rival N Rowan.
All those mt.airy fans sure are quite tonight after all that smack talk about how bad thomasville would get beat 🤣

Excellent analysis!

Thomasville is tough and will be a tough out come playoff time. Hornets needed this type of game. Weren’t the healthiest coming in and more injuries tonight. Not gonna debate on different outcomes but will say that I’ll be pulling for the Dawgs to bring home the 1A crown. I’ve always respected the way the Dawgs play and tonight was no different. Good Luck on the rest of your season.

Thomasville is tough and will be a tough out come playoff time. Hornets needed this type of game. Weren’t the healthiest coming in and more injuries tonight. Not gonna debate on different outcomes but will say that I’ll be pulling for the Dawgs to bring home the 1A crown. I’ve always respected the way the Dawgs play and tonight was no different. Good Luck on the rest of your season.
Thanks much respect

And we will be pulling for the Hornets as well !!!

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I knew it wasn’t going to be a blow out I’m just impressed with how much the defense has improved. We made too many costly mistakes on offense.

All those mt.airy fans sure are quite tonight after all that smack talk about how bad thomasville would get beat 🤣
Don't believe Mt Airy fans (except one) have had anything to say about Thomasville. We have great respect for Thomasville and Salisbury. I for one would have loved for a strong 1A team to lay the wood on a very good 2A team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT