ADVERTISEMENT

Thomasville Football

Very good question. Unless it’s chalked up to mass hysteria, I’d say there’s a common thread.
Trey Ray is a good hire. But in all fairness, I read in one of the area papers that he lost virtually all of last year’s team to graduation. Wish him well.
I don’t think all principals are gone, but the high school principal retired.
Principal retired and the two assistants' left the system. The winning boys programs football, mens basketball and wrestling were senior heavy and lost really good coaches/staffs for a variety of reasons (Admin change, retirements, AD Retired, HR, new board, teacher shortages, discipline, other opportunity, lack of HR/board taking action to replace those coaches in a timely manner, etc). They knew well in advance of these openings and sat on them with zero process in place or actioning. As the old saying goes, "a failure to plan is planning to fail".

Principal retired and the two assistants' left the system. The winning boys programs football, mens basketball and wrestling were senior heavy and lost really good coaches/staffs for a variety of reasons (Admin change, retirements, AD Retired, HR, new board, teacher shortages, discipline, other opportunity, lack of HR/board taking action to replace those coaches in a timely manner, etc). They knew well in advance of these openings and sat on them with zero process in place or actioning. As the old saying goes, "a failure to plan is planning to fail".
Thank you Wow. You certainly have insight into all of that.

Reactions: bigtime_87
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT