ADVERTISEMENT

Thekidd12

Yeah I gave three deer to the fire department to feed the linemen I went 20 days without power not bitching bout it I made it fine but so glad to have power and water again it’s the little things
Figured you would be alright. Most people that can live off the land are able to get by. It’s the older and younger folks that are concerning to us all. Glad you ok brother and stop talking about Wildcat arse!!! 😂😂

I wish The Seafood Shack would come to Mount Airy. I used to be in sales for a few years and went through Walkertown and they had some of the best seafood I have ever eat. If you are ever in Walkertown give it a try !
Best bowl of oyster stew in NC. ( never had anything else there) Only one close is 42nd street oyster bar in Raleigh. They make every bowl individually when ordered.

Reactions: thekidd12
Today would have been the same result we hungry
Ok there big guy…
Glad you’re safe.
Glad you helped some folks out, really.
Glad you’re happy for your teenagers performing well but…
Think you might should pump your brakes just a wee bit…
Especially on a thread with my username as the title…

Reactions: BigRedFan27
Ok there big guy…
Glad you’re safe.
Glad you helped some folks out, really.
Glad you’re happy for your teenagers performing well but…
Think you might should pump your brakes just a wee bit…
Especially on a thread with my username as the title…
Whatever go 3 weeks without power and water you probably never will have to while working 50 to 60 hours a week you flatlanders just don’t get it

Whatever go 3 weeks without power and water you probably never will have to while working 50 to 60 hours a week you flatlanders just don’t get it
Man please just stop…
I ain’t a regular type poster who gonna go back and forth with you because you want it to happen.
No I haven’t been out of power that long. Longest was 12 days during blizzard of 2000. Believe it or not, spent most of my life working 60 hours or more a week. We call it farming.
As I said to @wncbowhunter I hate it for yall.
Just try to temper your emotions a wee bit on what was a feel good type of thread.

Reactions: sbbbfan
Man please just stop…
I ain’t a regular type poster who gonna go back and forth with you because you want it to happen.
No I haven’t been out of power that long. Longest was 12 days during blizzard of 2000. Believe it or not, spent most of my life working 60 hours or more a week. We call it farming.
As I said to @Old Mountaineer, I hate it for yall.
Just try to temper your emotions a wee bit on what was a feel good type of thread.
I know 30 plus people who washed away dead and gone this will be my last post on nc preps you people don’t have a clue what happened up here hard to act nice when you dumbasses listen to cnn this is purple 99 checking out permanently TD Friday you were always a class act I’m logging out

I know 30 plus people who washed away dead and gone this will be my last post on nc preps you people don’t have a clue what happened up here hard to act nice when you dumbasses listen to cnn this is purple 99 checking out permanently TD Friday you were always a class act I’m logging out
Hate that and if you ever had interacted with me at all without being confrontational you would know it’s true.
I just didn’t understand why you were on THIS thread doing your junk talking thing.
Hate it for anyone who has to go through this type of destruction.
However I do respond in kind occasionally when pressed.
Ask around people will tell you.
Hate that’s your last post, and on a thread with my name on it no less.

Hate that and if you ever had interacted with me at all without being confrontational you would know it’s true.
I just didn’t understand why you were on THIS thread doing your junk talking thing.
Because there’s no other thread on here revealant to mountain football is the only reason I’m here

Reactions: thekidd12
Hey, every thread on here goes to other topics and never stays on the thread topic. Chill out and let the man post what he needs to help get through the really bad times the Western Mountains have gone through. He has the right to say what he feels ! I thought you respected other people KIDD12. Tragedy can happen anywhere, even in your hometown or county. Try to have a little understanding.

I’m not trying to pick a fight you folks should see this shit up here it’s like an apocalypse
Not disagreeing with you about that.
Never did.
Brother there’s several threads about the devastation and rest of NC trying to be supportive any way we can. Is that enough? Probably no way it could be but it’s all we can.
Think this thread started out as our annual deer hunt, unfortunately with the twist provided by Helene, meandered into carp ponds, fish houses and turkey shoots.
I believe it was just a show of goodwill between mountain folk and a deer hunter from the Piedmont, we ain’t flatlanders, ask a few of your brethren.
Good luck with hopefully returning to some type of normalcy, if that is possible. We are thinking of you, as I said earlier in this thread.

Hey, every thread on here goes to other topics and never stays on the thread topic. Chill out and let the man post what he needs to help get through the really bad times the Western Mountains have gone through. He has the right to say what he feels ! I thought you respected other people KIDD12. Tragedy can happen anywhere, even in your hometown or county. Try to have a little understanding.
Hold on there now TD
Only thing I mentioned to Purple was to “pump the brakes” on beating the Wildcats of Ramseur. No mention, from me about what he had been through until the “flatlanders” remark. Read the entire thread before accusing me of not caring please.
Most threads do stay on topic. There is a faction of fans who tend to lead them astray occasionally however…

Hold on there now TD
Only thing I mentioned to Purple was to “pump the brakes” on beating the Wildcats of Ramseur. No mention, from me about what he had been through until the “flatlanders” remark. Read the entire thread before accusing me of not caring please.
Most threads do stay on topic. There is a faction of fans who tend to lead them astray occasionally however…
Then what did you mean by this statement or did I take it wrong, you said: I just didn’t understand why you were on THIS thread doing your junk talking thing.

Then what did you mean by this statement or did I take it wrong, you said: I just didn’t understand why you were on THIS thread doing your junk talking thing.
You must have taken it wrong I guess. I was referencing his remark about his teenagers on a mission and wouldn’t have mattered which Wildcats, I’m paraphrasing but that was the gist.
I just felt like this thread was a not one of those, as I said above.

Anyway, carry on with YOUR THREAD, and sorry I got off topic on YOUR THREAD !
I am not a deer hunter and seem not invited to post here. Go kill a deer and maybe you will be in a better mood...
Me?
Really sir?
You contributed several posts about fish houses, etc and not one thing was said by anyone. If you would take the time to re-read the posts you will see I am speaking the truth and not grumpy…
And if you were a hunter you would understand it’s about the hunt itself not the kill.

Reactions: sbbbfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT