ADVERTISEMENT

The Scotland of 2017 "The Immortal Manowar Season"

Raiderjunkie seems to be a closet Fighting Scots fans. Much concern on his part about Scotland football. As far as transfers go. Have you forgotten about the QB from Cary that lived with a Raider coach during football season a few years back, a TE from Maxton that transferred to Richmond, or the RB from Wallace S.C. that wore Raider green and gold? Btw I can go on and on!
Well to let you know sir I am not a fan, but I do believe in the kids who put in a lot of work in the summer heat to play for Scotland and Richmond or any other team to that fact. When you have kids growing up in your county and you here them saying l want to play football for Scotland or have kids in Richmond saying the same thing it may not mean that much to a coach who maybe is trying to look after himself, but a kid who just wanted to play football for his county this is there NFL it will be as close as some will get , and to have that taken away because some other kid didn't like playing at the school he was at doesn't seem fair to a kid who as lived in he county and just had a dream to play for his home town and be a hero. Now go scot lam done posting about transfer, good luck to your scot's

Hey Blue and Gold 22 , under some conditions l would say l agree with you, but we all remember what Tommy Knotts did with Indy , and he did it with transplants from he own county so with that said lam done with the transplants post , and good luck too both Richmond and Scotland.

Again. Excuses. Knotts has won everywhere he has gone. Plenty of kids transferred in to Indy during his run. Guess what....lots transferred out. Every school that wins gets the exact same scrutiny and the same whining from the teams that get beat. Hough has had more transfers than any school in the state. Where are their rings? Richmond gets them, Vance gets a ton, Garner, hell Forsyth county has open enrollment.....where are their rings.

A couple of wide outs or a new QB isnt going to win titles. Its the 40-50 kids busting it the weight room every day and on the field in 100 degree heat. Titles are won by the kids who put the effort in starting in 9th grade. Not by some wide receiver who shows up in July because he thinks he can get a cheap ring.

The people who think the reason Knotts won was because of transfers are the same people who will never win at anything.

Reactions: scots roll
738b04ee6fe3b5aec8e181f80f0438dd--free-thanksgiving-printables-thank-you-god.jpg
I said I was done posting about transplants, lam not done with you scot's yet. Y'all have become a big target and your first test is The Creek. Good luck.

Reactions: swett2victory
Enough of the transplant,illegal player or recruiting talk because nothing will be done unless the right person complains to the "right " person and some official looks into the situation. I have not stated on here that the Scots have done anything against the rules. These 3 new players probably have been cleared and ready to play. If so, it is what it is.. Now Scots get ready for Mallard Creek and we will get ready for our game against Reagan.

Hey Blue and Gold 22 , under some conditions l would say l agree with you, but we all remember what Tommy Knotts did with Indy , and he did it with transplants from he own county so with that said lam done with the transplants post , and good luck too both Richmond and Scotland.

Who is we all? Tommy Knotts did not win with transplants. He won with a system. You don't win Championships because of a few transfers. Not going to happen. Especially for 10 years. Nobody talks about the kids who leave these elite programs and go start for other programs. I believe it's a horrible excuse and a cop out for programs who suck. They beat us because they got a New QB & WR. Transfer's don't always work out.

Tommy Knott took a 2-9 program and turned it into a South Carolina State power. So that put's a big hole in the transplant theory. Hough had 2 players who play for Clemson, 2 for Chapel Hill, Tennessee, NC. State,...etc At least 12 D1 players. New guys have been showing up there, the last 4 years. NOTHING!

Guys who believe that they are taking L's because of a few transfers, are part of the problem of why you can't win. You are developing a looser's mentality and passing it on.

Look in the Mirror!

Last edited:
SO JEALOUS........
No one is jealous here bro the Raiders have been in the Charlotte area playing the teams of that county l do believe 1980's as l can remember and now Scotland shows up with a "S" on their chest, jealous bro how about give me a break l hope y'all stick around long enough in Charlotte area at least the Charlotte teams know who Richmond county is jealous not on this date and time.

Who is we all? Tommy Knotts did not win with transplants. He won with a system. You don't win Championships because of a few transfers. Not going to happen. Especially for 10 years. Nobody talks about the kids who leave these elite programs and go start for other programs. I believe it's a horrible excuse and a cop out for programs who suck. They beat us because they got a New QB & WR. Transfer's don't always work out.

Tommy Knott took a 2-9 program and turned it into a South Carolina State power. So that put's a big hole in the transplant theory. Hough had 2 players who play for Clemson, 2 for Chapel Hill, Tennessee, NC. State,...etc At least 12 D1 players. New guys have been showing up there, the last 4 years. NOTHING!
Tommy knows one thing and North Carolina saw it first hand he knows how to play the same game and he took that to South Carolina . You must have been a sleep back then. I'm not going to even try to convince you about Knott's all star teams, but he knows who Richmond County is jack.

Tommy knows one thing and North Carolina saw it first hand he knows how to play the same game and he took that to South Carolina . You must have been a sleep back then. I'm not going to even try to convince you about Knott's all star teams, but he knows who Richmond County is jack.

Please don't! Tommy Knotts show's up in Richmond, you guys would be in a State Championship game within 3 years. He had great players, but collectively not a lot of players on Knotts teams went on to play college ball from a program that won numerous Championships.

He probably know's who Elvis is also. He's been gone a long time. You guys can't get out of your own way. Worrying about the wrong stuff, while your program is decimating into a after thought,

Last edited:
Please don't! Tommy Knotts show's up in Richmond, you guys would be in a State Championship game within 3 years. He had great players, but collectively not a lot of players on Knotts teams went on to play college ball from a program that won numerous Championships.

He probably know's who Elvis is also. He's been gone a long time. You guys can't get out of your own way. Worrying about the wrong stuff, while your program is decimating into a after thought,
Decimating is a harsh term. 1 losing season in 44 years. Double digit wins the last 2 years. Hardly a afterthought..

The in fighting and delusional expectations of coaches, Coaching Carousel. Richmond used to win games before they stepped on the field. Those days are long gone, for the reason the community and administration will not let a coach stick around long enough to build anything, From what you were to now. Decimating is what i see. Coach Till will be out within 2 years. Than you guys will start another 20 page thread about who should be the new coach.

Hire a damn Coach and stick with him!

The in fighting and delusional expectations of coaches, Coaching Carousel. Richmond used to win games before they stepped on the field. Those days are long gone, for the reason the community and administration will not let a coach stick around long enough to build anything, From what you were to now. Decimating is what i see. Coach Till will be out within 2 years. Than you guys will start another 20 page thread about who should be the new coach.

Hire a damn Coach and stick with him!
Hoss you better calm down. You gonna bust a vessel! I see a trip to the nervous hospital in your future. I don't do the hiring or the firing.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Hoss you better calm down. You gonna bust a vessel! I see a trip to the nervous hospital in your future. I don't do the hiring or the firing.

I'm Stuart Scott cool as the other side of pillow. :) I appreciate the concern, but I'm blessed.

Typical loser response. Knotts hasnt coached a game in NC since 2010. So what's the Raider excuse now?? I know....Its that damn Scotland all star team. LMAO

I interrupt this thread with an important announcement.........I've decided I need a sex change.............I've been married for over 30 years.........and the sex hasn't changed!!! Obamacare won't cover this but Trumpcare will!!!

Now back to our regularly scheduled thread!!

All this transfer talk, and Tommy Knots talk, and oh well...whatever, you guys can't be referring to all of the Raider fanscuz I for one could really care less. Glory days don't last forever. As a Raider fan since day one, I know the real deal and most folks on here are mature enough to know. I'm glad Scotland is enjoying some glory days, but one day the tide will turn,we should all know that too...just let em play. By the way, they're still not winning any state titles and this should be the year, or else something is wrong and like I said...they don't need any transfer kids. They're having fun right now and Richmond fans know that feeling very well and we will see it again...GO RAIDERS!!!

I interrupt this thread with an important announcement.........I've decided I need a sex change.............I've been married for over 30 years.........and the sex hasn't changed!!! Obamacare won't cover this but Trumpcare will!!!

Now back to our regularly scheduled thread!!
HA HA HA HA!
Brother you cannot catch me off guard in the early morning hours. I did have a big knottie wrinkle line running from above my right eye straight up to my hair line from laying on one side. Thanks to your announcement the area looks normal

I do wish it would get to August so we could
get some talk of substance here,
Go Scots.............
1. Ive never seen MC
2. I am ready to watch Zeus in action once again
3. I am ready to be in the spirit
4. I want to see what happens during the November Rain
------------ BREAK ------------
I need a Scotland shirt --->do they have them at Wal-Mart?

I think they got some at the Rockingham Wal-Mart Mr. Swett... lol. My friend is supposed to bring me a Scotland cap tomorrow. Hey we can all git along except that one night...GO RAIDERS!!!

I think they got some at the Rockingham Wal-Mart Mr. Swett... lol. My friend is supposed to bring me a Scotland cap tomorrow. Hey we can all git along except that one night...GO RAIDERS!!!
I will be down below on the field welcoming the players to come on to the field. It is always exciting to be a part of the entrance presentation Ben Badd. November Rain is the best time because then and only then is when you come to face reality and see the strong survive....

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Yes sir. I agree.just something about it.ANY body who don't appreciate those guys and respect what they do on Fridays, then their elevator don't go all the way up...lottsa fun from the players, coaches, cheerleaders, fans, ..you just gotta love it. GO RAIDERS...

I do wish it would get to August so we could
get some talk of substance here,
Go Scots.............
I would like to add something of substance......however, I'm incapable of doing so.
I will say this.........the Scots better hope Wake Forest doesn't go 4A.
Also,Iaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....I'm sorry, the TelePrompTer on my Obama Phone froze.......darn it......now I forgot what
I was going to say. I wish I could remember what it was because it had more substance than an S2V Bowel Movement.

If the Scotland football team wins the Championship this year, not only will Scotland High School surface on the radar larger than it already is, but the football program will be bigger than it has already been. The support will be enormous, the fan base will become the No.1 most engaged fan base in all of North Carolina High School football in my opinion. The Scotland football program has had one of North Carolinas most loyal, most supportive fan bases for a long, long time. And, apparently, if they win the championship I wouldn't doubt it if it created one of the most engaged online fan base in the Carolinas.

Laurinburg will become to be known as The Paradise City

QUESTIONS:

Has Scotland led the way above and beyond Richmond in fan base business through out the years?
Does anyone keep data collected from the 2011(Championship) season, and used to determine which fan bases engage with their team the most both on the field, and off?

Last edited:
Scotland certainly has momentum and excessive pride for the past few years and their fans have lots of reasons to show up and cheer them on and rightfully so. It's their time to shine, however when the shoe goes on the other foot I think it was bigger in Richmond's heyday experience. .. due to more T.V., radio, and internet than ever, I feel like the fan attendance has dropped. The good teams pack the stadiums though regardless. That's a good subject... I think I'll post it..GO RAIDERS...

If the Scotland football team wins the Championship this year, not only will Scotland High School surface on the radar larger than it already is, but the football program will be bigger than it has already been. The support will be enormous, the fan base will become the No.1 most engaged fan base in all of North Carolina High School football in my opinion. The Scotland football program has had one of North Carolinas most loyal, most supportive fan bases for a long, long time. And, apparently, if they win the championship I wouldn't doubt it if it created one of the most engaged online fan base in the Carolinas.

Laurinburg will become to be known as The Paradise City

QUESTIONS:

Has Scotland led the way above and beyond Richmond in fan base business through out the years?
Does anyone keep data collected from the 2011(Championship) season, and used to determine which fan bases engage with their team the most both on the field, and off?

S2V, I bet you own some Scotland "underoos"! If you don't remember what they are you can google it. Just how much Scotland butt you gonna kiss on here?

S2V, I bet you own some Scotland "underoos"! If you don't remember what they are you can google it. Just how much Scotland butt you gonna kiss on here?
What else you!!!!!!!!!!!
Lissen here cool daddy
Wus I gotta do to make you happy?
It musta been 30yeer-go when Aunt Dakky use to could afford them cool expensive super heroes underoos from Maxway, but one day she had to cut dat short since she found out I wus ah-court'n with little Shelby on her bed. So I ended up wearing my old worn out hole looking underoos for as long I could remember. Pops once told me I looked throwed away. FUN N' GUN, had it not been for pops, I woulda never noticed that elders say the darnest thangs. I dont know bouts you FUN N' GUN, but them thangs always made a durn hole right straight smack in the poot'en area of my butt. I ended up throwing them thangs away and sport'n pantalooms(or as you would call them Bridgess)

The only thang I kiss these days Mr. FUN N' GUN is my beautiful cloned Jlo
I am married to my cloned Lumbee Jlo
Scot4Life is always asking about her......................makes the hairs on my arms stand up.

gnfzi1W.jpg

Last edited:
Dejavue...or dayzavu...lol We seen and heard all this last year...and the year before that...and etc.the trophies are made up, but they ain't got no names on em yet...lol GO RAIDERS...

Reactions: FUN N' GUN
What else you!!!!!!!!!!!
Lissen here cool daddy
Wus I gotta do to make you happy?
It musta been 30yeer-go when Aunt Dakky use to could afford them cool expensive super heroes underoos from Maxway, but one day she had to cut dat short since she found out I wus ah-court'n with little Shelby on her bed. So I ended up wearing my old worn out hole looking underoos for as long I could remember. Pops once told me I looked throwed away. FUN N' GUN, had it not been for pops, I woulda never noticed that elders say the darnest thangs. I dont know bouts you FUN N' GUN, but them thangs always made a durn hole right straight smack in the poot'en area of my butt. I ended up throwing them thangs away and sport'n pantalooms(or as you would call them Bridgess)

The only thang I kiss these days Mr. FUN N' GUN is my beautiful cloned Jlo
I am married to my cloned Lumbee Jlo
Scot4Life is always asking about her......................makes the hairs on my arms stand up.

gnfzi1W.jpg
Is that Jenny from the reservation??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT