ADVERTISEMENT

The Scotland of 2017 "The Immortal Manowar Season"

People think transfers make winning programs. Just laughable. You dont have the kind of success Scotland has had because a couple of " athletes" show up in July. If anything too much of that can kill a program.

FYI- everyone and I mean everyone gets transfers. Its only the big time winning programs that everyone gets crazy about. Nobody talks about the kid who transferred to Lumberton .

Reactions: Scotsland
couple of " athletes" show up in July
Your right B&G scotland does get "transfers" but most of the time the "transfers" go back to there schools because they can't get on the field at scotland not many stick around like the qb from prunell and he's not guaranteed to start (the sophomore is pretty good) like he said who's one transfer to start for the scots?

Reactions: swett2victory
Your right B&G scotland does get "transfers" but most of the time the "transfers" go back to there schools because they can't get on the field at scotland not many stick around like the qb from prunell and he's not guaranteed to start (the sophomore is pretty good) like he said who's one transfer to start for the scots?

I believe a QB trying to jump into the mix in mid July is a risky play. Especially if he has plans of starting. Way more to the position than just throwing the football. Team is already deep into summer workouts and this is where the leaders come forward. Hard for a QB to establish himself with his teammates at this point.

I believe a QB trying to jump into the mix in mid July is a risky play. Especially if he has plans of starting. Way more to the position than just throwing the football. Team is already deep into summer workouts and this is where the leaders come forward. Hard for a QB to establish himself with his teammates at this point.
SHINE!
Is we talking about the same QB from Purnell that transferred to Scotland last year and played some downs wont start this year?

----------------------------
While Rhett and myself were out picking Botatoes in the field, some young man came by piddlin' around and um selling watermelons. With a blinging smile and easy on his personally he was very challenging with his Scotland conversation. He stated that while at at a circus full of Clowns an 18yr old next to him was whisppering "A new qb from Westover would be appointed as a team member starting 7.10.2017"

Never caught the young mans name or whos his peoples is. I know he wus dark skinded, brown eyes, black hair, and native american slash Latino-like and stuff. I know one thang, his football talk wus granny slapping good

I wish I did get his name so I could find out if that so called Westover QB is on the team as of 7.10.2017.

In addition, the young fella also stated when his Moma Ms. Bertha who is(hotter than a goat’s butt in a pepper patch) took'em to watch the game last year "QB Wall who was a JV QB at Purnell" was his favorite this year to win the QB position folks....and thats because Mr. Wall can go the distance is what the young man said. Now the young man did hear that that QB from the Westover school could throw and then some.

Rhett and I cant wait for the first snap to pop in the hands of whoever the QB will be. That QB best bees good and ready gainst MC, is all I gots to say.

------------------------------------------
I use to could put up with gump type people but what I didnt like about the young man is that he thanks Bear Bryant is still alive and that Nick Satan likes the toothless fanbase

giphy.gif

Last edited:
last year "QB Wall who was a JV QB at Purnell" was his favorite this year
The wall kid was Jv QB at scotland last year
the QB I was talking about came last year he's in open competition with Wall "last I heard" I haven't heard anything about these Fayetteville kids

This will be a low scoring game........Dare stop Zeus. We have Smiley McQueen, I mean he is no secret.

Oh and if anyone wants to know.....no TV. Dont you guys know if this was on TV, Bubbagump wouldnt make no cash at the gate....DUH! I mean geez I am sure both Scotties and MC want to see a packed game.....specially MC traveling.

Scotland43 would you agree?

Does Scotland have a Megatron?
megatron-transformers-1680x1050-movie-wallpaper.jpg

Last edited:
Guys you can't argue with ignorance. These internet sensations know more about Scotland's program than we do.

You can call it ignorance, whatever you want. The kid from Byrd is living with one of your Coaches. It shouldn't be hard to guess which one either. The Westover kid staying put is still to be seen, but I guess if you don't know about it then it isn't true...

If you're going to tell the story, tell it completely. Part of coaching is helping kids you know that need help. That help started long ago. Let's don't act like it's happened lately for the sake of football.

You've hardly made a post for years and suddenly you come on here with what you think is breaking news. Insinuating these kids were some how sought out by Bailey. Are you salty about this? You're taking issue with people moving into Scotland county, but I don't see any complaints about the kids moving out. The 500 student drop in enrollment since 2000. The numerous kids that have transferred out. No complaints about the D1 basketball player from Scotland that went over to Fayetteville to village christian. Just saying, seems odd.

And I think the ignorance he was referring to was the haters on here acting like Scotland's success was built on transfers.

Ignorant people here spouting off information with no basis, no facts, and forming opinions based on gossip such as recruiting. Brilliant!

This will be a low scoring game........Dare stop Zeus. We have Smiley McQueen, I mean he is no secret.

Oh and if anyone wants to know.....no TV. Dont you guys know if this was on TV, Bubbagump wouldnt make no cash at the gate....DUH! I mean geez I am sure both Scotties and MC want to see a packed game.....specially MC traveling.

Scotland43 would you agree?

Does Scotland have a Megatron?
megatron-transformers-1680x1050-movie-wallpaper.jpg
Yes I do S2V!!!!

You can call it ignorance, whatever you want. The kid from Byrd is living with one of your Coaches. It shouldn't be hard to guess which one either. The Westover kid staying put is still to be seen, but I guess if you don't know about it then it isn't true...
What evidence do you have to support this because it is a pretty damning claim. I wouldn't make such a claim unless I had facts to back it up.

I did to, because that was my number when I played for the Scots.
You can still get it back right.......I think so. Ask Ms. King or Mr. Sportsnut

---------------------------
You couldnt perform the "I lost my password", have them send you a link to your email to generate a new password?

You couldnt possibly forget the password to both your Preps and Email....C'mon man

Are you fooling me Scots roll?

You can still get it back right.......I think so. Ask Ms. King or Mr. Sportsnut

---------------------------
You couldnt perform the "I lost my password", have them send you a link to your email to generate a new password?

You couldnt possibly forget the password to both your Preps and Email....C'mon man

Are you fooling me Scots roll?
:cool: What's wrong with Scots Roll???? I have a new E mail also!!!!!

Why is it that guys with a fat roll on their neck are always strong? When I walk up on a guy with a fat neck roll I make sure not to piss them off!

What evidence do you have to support this because it is a pretty damning claim. I wouldn't make such a claim unless I had facts to back it up.

Call the Coach at Byrd and Westover and ask them where those two kids are. Better yet, you've mentioned maybe attending the Mallard Creek/Scotland game so you can see for yourself then...

Please explain to me where you get the notion that there is a former Byrd player at Scotland because no one in Laurinburg has seen him.

Typically, a fable account stands clear of my beliefs until physical truth is under public control. In this manifestation an uncertain message is being disseminated with no discernible sources.

Every Team in North Carolina gets new kids. Nobody talks about the ones that leave the dominant programs because they can't get on the field. Than you have the programs that suck, that can't keep their top players. If some parents made the sacrifice to move their kids to a better opportunity. Good for them. If you lost your elite player, build something and give them a reason to stay.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT