ADVERTISEMENT

The Scotland of 2017 "The Immortal Manowar Season"

and never again will we reeled off 15 straight, just hope we can win a few and NEVER ---EVER HAVE 2 GO back and play that powerhouse of SCOTLAND FIGHTING SCOTS.AGAIN

Hmm. We reeled off 16 straight 2 years later en route to our 3rd State Championship. If you're going to become a bandwagon fan for us, you gotta know the history. Come on, mane.

Call the Coach at Byrd and Westover and ask them where those two kids are. Better yet, you've mentioned maybe attending the Mallard Creek/Scotland game so you can see for yourself then...
You claimed a player was living at coach's house. How would I see that if I go to the game? I don't care if he was at Byrd or wherever last year, but living with the coach is what caught my attention as quite the comment to make without much to back it up.

Have to wonder just how bad these schools and coaches want to win...does it really seem right to allow players to and shuffle kids around the region in hopes of building a champion ? And I'm not referring to anyone in particular cuz most of them have prolly tried it and does it always work? I'm sure some of these kids actually do have to move to other areas n stuff but I dunno...even good teams can get beat...just sayin...

Have to wonder just how bad these schools and coaches want to win...does it really seem right to allow players to and shuffle kids around the region in hopes of building a champion ? And I'm not referring to anyone in particular cuz most of them have prolly tried it and does it always work? I'm sure some of these kids actually do have to move to other areas n stuff but I dunno...even good teams can get beat...just sayin...

You bring up some good points. I know a kid from a rival school wanted to play for New Bern after the first game of the season back in 2010. He was their star player and would've started for the Bears as he ended up playing D1 ball. His parents wanted to rent him a place in the NB city limits but our Coach wasn't having any of it as he runs a pretty tight ship.

You bring up some good points. I know a kid from a rival school wanted to play for New Bern after the first game of the season back in 2010. He was their star player and would've started for the Bears as he ended up playing D1 ball. His parents wanted to rent him a place in the NB city limits but our Coach wasn't having any of it as he runs a pretty tight ship.
That RB?

BOY, BOY, BOY. i bet he's glad he did't move ,WOULD HAVE BEEN A MISTAKE, BECAUSE YALL LOST,AND STAYED HOME. I 4 got GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOY, BOY, BOY. i bet he's glad he did't move ,WOULD HAVE BEEN A MISTAKE, BECAUSE YALL LOST,AND STAYED HOME. I 4 got GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, bummer. He didn't wanna be a part of that 2012 title!!!!!!. Say it with me, brotha, 3 time, yes 3 time, THREE TIME CHAMPS IN 9 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those rides back from Chapel Thrill and Winston Salem have been SAAAAAWWWEEETTTTTTT the past 3 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Stop all the yapping about kids coming to SC. SC can win without Bell or Davis. These kids want to leave "so what" as long as they follow the rules. Hell coaches leave all the time. Quit with all the "my program doesn't do this"! If any of SC studs transferred there is not a school in the state that wouldn't take them if it was done legally. If anything Bailey is making his job harder because the doesn't have any excuses and that would hold true if Catholic or Dudley were still 4a. This team has players everywhere and he should be feeling the pressure. That is why he is at SC to win big games and championships. His salary says so and his two positions say so and I'm sure he understands that as well as anyone! He gets it done no one will be talking about all this other non sense if he doesn't he will get hammered. This is not Jack Britt and that is why he came to SC!

Stop all the yapping about kids coming to SC. SC can win without Bell or Davis. These kids want to leave "so what" as long as they follow the rules. Hell coaches leave all the time. Quit with all the "my program doesn't do this"! If any of SC studs transferred there is not a school in the state that wouldn't take them if it was done legally. If anything Bailey is making his job harder because the doesn't have any excuses and that would hold true if Catholic or Dudley were still 4a. This team has players everywhere and he should be feeling the pressure. That is why he is at SC to win big games and championships. His salary says so and his two positions say so and I'm sure he understands that as well as anyone! He gets it done no one will be talking about all this other non sense if he doesn't he will get hammered. This is not Jack Britt and that is why he came to SC!
JMAC
You my friend just knocked this white, red threaded ball out of the Yankees stadium.

You say stop all the yapping about kids coming to SC. Why not stop all the transplanting of kids from another school, l was just told this morning SC got a wide receiver from PSHS. Good luck to SC all star team sounds like it's going to be a good one.

Reactions: swett2victory
We win the big games region also and. Champ games when we are fa orite we do not choke
.as far as the viqueens. See mikie run, see mikie pass.

You say stop all the yapping about kids coming to SC. Why not stop all the transplanting of kids from another school, l was just told this morning SC got a wide receiver from PSHS. Good luck to SC all star team sounds like it's going to be a good one.
Get-off Son!!!!!!!!!!!
Atta-Boy
What's ahatning my cousin
Had-it not been you, I woulda never tought about it since you reside in Robeson County. Ima play your game:

"I SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYES A DARK SKINDED 10TH OR 11TH GRADER WHO JUST TRANSPLANTED FROM SCOTLAND TO PURNELL SWETT"

WUS HIS NAME?
AN HE REALLY GOOD YO...............Just a smidgit

Keep on, Keeping on.....
Lets talk about it

Raiderjunkie seems to be a closet Fighting Scots fans. Much concern on his part about Scotland football. As far as transfers go. Have you forgotten about the QB from Cary that lived with a Raider coach during football season a few years back, a TE from Maxton that transferred to Richmond, or the RB from Wallace S.C. that wore Raider green and gold? Btw I can go on and on!

Dont put 12... that's a 5 d penalty...Drama drama drama...happens every year... none of this is relative...bring your A game, any team can go down on any given night...I seen stranger things...you guys have too...ain't nothin new...GO RAIDERS...

Cps is on the way
There aint no Cops comming CT....................calm your goat down

Dont put 12... that's a 5 d penalty...Drama drama drama...happens every year... none of this is relative...bring your A game, any team can go down on any given night...I seen stranger things...you guys have too...ain't nothin new...GO RAIDERS...
Talk about strange thangs Ben Badd: Ive seen a One-legged Quarterback make S2V and Go_Scots upset at Pate Stadium last year.

I wish The Scoties woulda made that particular quarterback smell that smell that surrounded him, but no he was unstoppable

Last edited:
Come on guys...Scotland's had an all-star team the last 3 years in a row...they already had one going into this year...so.. we'll see. That don't mean you gonna win it all. GOOD LUCK to em...that's all ima say...CEPT..hehehe...GO RAIDERS.

Yes sir Mr. Swett, anything can happen in football... is it Friday yet??? And how's yore summer been so fir?

I will say it again. Transfers dont make programs. If they did i could name a half dozen programs that would have multiple titles that have zero.

Every school gets them every year. It only draws attention at the elite programs because it gives the other programs an excuse for not being able to beat them. " We could have won, but they have a all star team they recruited, its not our fault".

If anything transfers this late in the game can cause disruption and issues with team chemistry.

I will say it again. Transfers dont make programs. If they did i could name a half dozen programs that would have multiple titles that have zero.

Every school gets them every year. It only draws attention at the elite programs because it gives the other programs an excuse for not being able to beat them. " We could have won, but they have a all star team they recruited, its not our fault".

If anything transfers this late in the game can cause disruption and issues with team chemistry.
Lord, grant Junkie tenacious winsome courage as he goes through this day, this hour, and his concept. When he is finally tempted to give up on the Transplant Movement, help him to understand there will be better days. Grant him a cheerful spirit when things don't go his way. And give him courage to do whatever needs to be done. In Jesus' name, Amen

Hey Blue and Gold 22 , under some conditions l would say l agree with you, but we all remember what Tommy Knotts did with Indy , and he did it with transplants from he own county so with that said lam done with the transplants post , and good luck too both Richmond and Scotland.

Hey Blue and Gold 22 , under some conditions l would say l agree with you, but we all remember what Tommy Knotts did with Indy , and he did it with transplants from he own county so with that said lam done with the transplants post , and good luck too both Richmond and Scotland.
738b04ee6fe3b5aec8e181f80f0438dd--free-thanksgiving-printables-thank-you-god.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT