ADVERTISEMENT

The Scotland of 2017 "The Immortal Manowar Season"

THE JEWELRY MAN ARRIVED
I love how shiny this "Bling Bling" looks. WOW!!!!!!!! Look at that blue. And it says "State 4A Champions"

But whats even more amazing, it says "Scotland HS"

3KUAAEn.jpg

Three Rings for the Elven-kingsunder the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lordsin their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Mendoomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

Last edited:
My cousin Melbourne who moved from South Africa to Charlotte is well connected with the Panthers and MC. He recently sat down with one of MCs biggest fans and stated that Coach Palmieris goal is to be playing for rings year in and year out. I'm like geez they have won the past three straight 4AA state championships.......well that is from 2013-15. On the flip side MC has plenty to talk about after winning season last year, but yet losing to Butler. This year though MC has a high chance of winning it all with playmakers all over the field. The MC and Scotland game is truly one to start off with a BANG for the team that wins.

----------------------------------- BREAK -----------------------------------

Why are people smoking junk and stating that Scotland is the underdog this year........Have not heard this since my last goat was born and that was 7yeer-go

Aint no way a two-mustang farming pulling team can overcome the MC hurdle..........is this what ya'll oppositionaries are stating?

One thang is clear, the teams that the scotties will be playing this year will give the scotties the opportunity to see the truth on how good they are by playing some tough teams

Last edited:
Good post there swett2victory the first game will be a big test for Scotland no doubt, but not taking anything away from the other teams that the scot's will be playing sir , but why do they not play other teams that will only help them in the playoffs see they play MC and then play RC last, and if'n Scotland is as good as l hear they're going to be playing good teams in non conference games, l only believe that helps any team, but like l said lam not taking anything away from our conference teams those teams can be good themselves so good luck to our teams this year.

Good post there swett2victory the first game will be a big test for Scotland no doubt, but not taking anything away from the other teams that the scot's will be playing sir , but why do they not play other teams that will only help them in the playoffs see they play MC and then play RC last, and if'n Scotland is as good as l hear they're going to be playing good teams in non conference games, l only believe that helps any team, but like l said lam not taking anything away from our conference teams those teams can be good themselves so good luck to our teams this year.
You need to look again west meck is loaded my man and scotland plays hillside who is always a quality program. Are you kidding me that might have held true in the past but not this year. MC, WM, Hillside, Marlboro Co, RC, PC and 71st. Easily one of the top 5 toughest schedules in 4a.

Thank about trying to block this guy and a rotation of 9 D Lineman, They can go 300 plus across or rotate the speed crew @ 250 across the line. With nobody playing both ways.

Jordan Davis 6'7" 335
19894936_10211927313591271_6360788588087278930_n.jpg

Mallard Creek returns 3 starters on Defense and 1 on offense. Although we just reload, this game will be in Scotland's Favor. If this game was deep in the season, i'm going with the Creek All day. 1st game it would be no shock for SC to take this one. That's coming from a die hard MC guy! :)

Reactions: Ben-Badd
I would think Scotland by 6 atleast...that coming from a die-hard RAIDER fan...good luck to both...N.C.s finest kicking off the season and that's the way it should be.

no shock? ????expected
so what is Scotland here
3 pt favorite more less ???

It really depends on Scotlands game plan. If they have the same game plan they had against Cape Fear? Run Run Run and throw a few 9 routes,that's not going to work. They will definitely have to mix it up. I would imagine the game will be pretty close. All kick off's in the End Zone for the Creek. :)

The Scotland program, hearts, and minds should be clear. As the season nears lets all build them up, and not tear them down. Support them and their efforts, don't trash them and their efforts. We should all take these days to guide them, and dont mislead them. Be their friend, and not their enemy. Lets all stand behind these kids, players, athletes and watch them overcome the underdog doubts.

Scotland may have lost the big ones, but anyone who knows how to lose, fail, or hit rock bottom, can certainly learn how to win. In the world we live in greatness is a common thing, found in common people from common places, who simply do uncommon things.

Scotland, as we move into the beginning of the season, keep pressing on and don't lose sight of your dreams, goals, or destination, but yet be determined because the hard work will pay off. Never play individual game, be a team player, a role model and a leader in every assignment you are assigned to.

Remember that "45 second scoring plan" is when you begin confusing the heart and drive of your opponent.

DONT QUIT

LETS WORK

Last edited:
Lets all stand behind these kids, players, athletes and watch them overcome the underdog doubts.

UNDERDOG?

They were not the underdog against Cape Fear,North Davidson, Hoggard and they're not the Underdogs against Mallard Creek.

Reactions: swett2victory
Much more size at QB this year as well as arm
strength, height. No doubt the Scots ability to throw the ball will be better but the Scots still will do what they
do. I am absolutely fine with it, just have to mix
it up enough for the top teams.
Scotland not going to throw it more than 15 times
unless in some hole.

Remember that "45 second scoring plan" is when you begin confusing the heart and drive of your opponent

That 45 second plan has turned into a 5-7 minute drive to start the game s2v. But theres always that
threat on any hand off the referees arms may be
raised up

Reactions: swett2victory
Lets all stand behind these kids, players, athletes and watch them overcome the underdog doubts.

UNDERDOG?

They were not the underdog against Cape Fear,North Davidson, Hoggard and they're not the Underdogs against Mallard Creek.
You're full of it Nepsy
Mecklenburg County is coming to Pate Stadium with a disruptive mindset. Ya'll are coming here with a frame of mind that you will tear uniforms, clobber Scotland from the floor up, and leave with pentadruple digits........................trust me, in ya'lls eyes we are the underdog homie

Last edited:
I believe he said said Scotland was not the underdog
and lost S2V. I don't know about the Hoggard game
though it was on the road in the 3rd round.Anyway that
Hoggard kicker practiced that fg nearly the entire half time and got that same kick for the game from virtually the same hash, so that one was destined to me.. Still don't know why
we went away from White running the ball in the
second half that game.
New Bern was a beast that year anyway and destroyed
Hoggard the next week at New Bern.

I believe he said said Scotland was not the underdog
and lost S2V. I don't know about the Hoggard game
though it was on the road in the 3rd round.Anyway that
Hoggard kicker practiced that fg nearly the entire half time and got that same kick for the game from virtually the same hash, so that one was destined to me.. Still don't know why
we went away from White running the ball in the
second half that game.
New Bern was a beast that year anyway and destroyed
Hoggard the next week at New Bern.

Hoggard usually has good kickers going back to the Barth brothers.

The Vikes become dangerous when you allow them to stay in the game. Coach Curlings made it clear that he wanted to stomp on the throat, the team listened as 24 minutes later they were up 42-0 at halftime.

I wanted Hoggard to win because I didn't want to see the Scots but another part of me wanted to see them. Think it would've been a fun game, and a lot of more competitive.

You're full of it Nepsy
Mecklenburg County is coming to Pate Stadium with a disruptive mindset. Ya'll are coming here with a frame of mind that you will tear uniforms, clobber Scotland from the floor up, and leave with pentadruple digits........................trust me, in ya'lls eyes we are the underdog homie

Of course they are coming to win.. I'm just stating a fact. Based on what Scotland has returning in comparison to Mallard Creek. They are not the Underdog.

"]Mallard Creek is good BUT Middle Creek(Empty Trophy Case) is the real CREEK!!! Go Mustangs!!
229524265_d496861e12_z.jpg

Ok Gotcha! Stick to Lacrosse, Football is not what you do........Lmao!

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue and Gold22
"]Mallard Creek is good BUT Middle Creek(Empty Trophy Case) is the real CREEK!!! Go Mustangs!!

DiddyDontplay u should have that case STOCKED full of Toy AIRPLANES with all d time u spend at RDU AIRPORT RUNWAYS WISHING YOUR LIFE AWAY.

Nepsey, I see this is a picture of YOU standing in front of a trophy case BUT it's not Middle Creeks (the real Creek) trophy case. Nice try though!! :)
RULEMAN.......you forgot the fries in my meal order AGAIN!!!! The next time I see you I'm gonna have to beat the mayonnaise outta you!!!

Nepsey, I see this is a picture of YOU standing in front of a trophy case BUT it's not Middle Creeks (the real Creek) trophy case. Nice try though!! :)
RULEMAN.......you forgot the fries in my meal order AGAIN!!!! The next time I see you I'm gonna have to beat the mayonnaise outta you!!!

Ok The real Creek.! Stop smoking the product..LMAO!

Last edited:
Nice picture of your lone trophy. What happen to the
trophies my kg class made for you Christmas time. That one trophy do not impress anyone.need I remind you we got 3 of those trophy, 3 state runner up 6 eastern. Champion ship. 2 max prep. Numerous conf championship.just like a one legged man bragging about his one good leg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT