ADVERTISEMENT

The Scotland of 2017 "The Immortal Manowar Season"

After a couple 7 on 7 snaps Mr. Warren Bell looked to be a future success. I know THE RED PAIN stated that Scotland should and better win this year but I say one word "STACKED"

I am curious how Scotland would stack up to THE RED PAIN this year and beyond

The red pain is in that smaller 3a division now, unless they appear on a Scotland schedule then as the rock says, It Doesn't Matter...

"(-Set-) Hollywood - Hollywood - Blue 19 - Blue 19 Readyyyyyyyyyyy Hut-Hut"

Oooooooooooooooooooh SNAP

"Wall was originally vying for the starting quarterback position, but will likely be moved to wide receiver with former Westover quarterback Warren Bell transferring to Scotland. Bell is competing with senior Desmond Davis for the starting job, but as of right now Bailey said the job belongs to Davis"

Will it be Davis or Bell?

MFfI0hh.jpg

Last edited:

"Wall was originally vying for the starting quarterback position, but will likely be moved to wide receiver with former Westover quarterback Warren Bell transferring to Scotland. Bell is competing with senior Desmond Davis for the starting job, but as of right now Bailey said the job belongs to Davis"

MFfI0hh.jpg
Well,well look at what we have here another transplant from Cumberland county in Scotland county do not look home grown to me . Good luck Scotland county to your all star team.

Reactions: swett2victory
Well,well look at what we have here another transplant from Cumberland county in Scotland county do not look home grown to me . Good luck Scotland county to your all star team.
This is no Transplant: Scotland did not remove, force, nor influenced the athlete from Westover to Scotland.
Instead this is a Transfer: Warren Bell moved on his own terms from Westover to Scotland due to a season commitment.

Last edited:
This is no Transplant: Scotland did not remove, force, nor influenced the athlete from Westover to Scotland.
Instead this is a Transfer: Warren Bell moved on his own terms from Westover to Scotland due to a season commitment.[/
Instead this is a Transfer: Warren Bell moved on his own terms from Westover to Scotland due to a season commitment.
well someone sure did or he would be at westover , and if'n l had a kid who had played for Scotland county and l could find out that he was ask to transfer to Scotland county and my kid was playing quarterback the school would here from me , it appears that Scotland can't get it done anymore with out transplants. Sad for the kids of Scotland.

@Raiderjunkie - You must of forgotten some of the players Richmond use to get from Wallace(Marlboro County) SC. Coach Boyd is still looking for them!!!!

Glad you asked
Season Commitment: It is a decision made by an athlete to transfer(not transplant) himself to another school where he sees personal growth to unleash potential and meet ones goal based on the priority one demands in life.
The decision is made for a athlete at this level they are kids first the decision is made by a adult. And l do understand that athletes love to when they also must learn defeat also. Fact!

The decision is made for a athlete at this level they are kids first the decision is made by a adult. And l do understand that athletes love to when they also must learn defeat also. Fact!
Wrong!
The decision is made by an athlete. The parent then becomes the Approving Authority
Remember this Raiderjunkie, while you are on this earth, you can make all the decisions you would like, but you will always have a higher order that will finalize your choice(s). This could be an older brother, sister, guardian, mom/pops. boss, coach, God.

Tracking?
Now take a knee and drink water...

This has been brought to you by Barney Style Entertainment

Wrong!
The decision is made by an athlete. The parent then becomes the Approving Authority
Remember this Raiderjunkie, while you are on this earth, you can make all the decisions you would like, but you will always have a higher order that will finalize your choice(s). This could be an older brother, sister, guardian, mom/pops. boss, coach, God.

Tracking?
Now take a knee and drink water...

This has been brought to you by Barney Style Entertainment
The decision is always made by the adults or the mother and father that's the way it is around my house you remember that Mr swett2victory no athlete or kid will make decisions that will change the bottom line at the house. Now if you are a Scotland fan I wish you luck with your transplant from Cumberland county.

The decision is always made by the adults or the mother and father that's the way it is around my house you remember that Mr swett2victory no athlete or kid will make decisions that will change the bottom line at the house. Now if you are a Scotland fan I wish you luck with your transplant from Cumberland county.
I had every intent of staying out of this conversation but the wouldn't be the good ol' go_scots that you all have come to love. Junkie do you know the history of Raider football? If you do, you have no right to question any school that gets a transfer. If you don't, just let me know and I will be more than happy to explain the transfer situation regarding your beloved Raiders!

I had every intent of staying out of this conversation but the wouldn't be the good ol' go_scots that you all have come to love. Junkie do you know the history of Raider football? If you do, you have no right to question any school that gets a transfer. If you don't, just let me know and I will be more than happy to explain the transfer situation regarding your beloved Raiders!
Are you saying that Raider Magic is when players from another high school magically appear on the Raider Roster at the beginning of a season?

Boom shakalaka - Boom shakalaka - Boom shakalaka

Are you saying that Raider Magic is when players from another high school magically appear on the Raider Roster at the beginning of a season?
Yes. That's when Mr. Raider rubs a little gold dust in his hands and then fires his pistol. Suddenly a new Raider player appears. Lol

Reactions: Ben-Badd
WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE??? YOU CAN ONLY PLAY 11 AT THE TIME...Bring it on...GO RAIDERS...

You can have 75 good players... don't matter where they from...better have the COACH that can win that last game...the one that counts...15-1 means nothing if that last one is a loss...GO RAIDERS...

Reactions: FUN N' GUN

MFfI0hh.jpg
Just seen some video on the young man Bell. Better runner than passer. 5 foot 11 200 lbs. awkward throwing motion..

U must be talking about big game bailey. And the choking Scots
now i'm no SCOT, u r saying CHOKING, WHAT ABOUT HOW WIDE THAT MOUTH ON ABOVE DA NAME CT147, IT' saying OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that Beating da FIGHTING SCOTS PUT ON US REALLY STING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. GO BEARS ...........

The loss to chip Williams hurt did not want to lose that on. When we are favorites in the big game. We find a way to win. loss to Indy nobody was beating them.

This is not meant to be critical,but I have several questions about this post. Did this transfer and his parents move to Scotland County? If the parents didn't move who is he staying with aunt, uncle ect.?Did the Parents appoint someone to be his guardian? Did they give up parental rights? Does he actually sleep in Scotland County? My thought is to be sure that all T's are crossed and all i's are dotted. I am sure Coach Bailey knows what he is doing and everything is being done right. Just be careful it would be bad if a mistake late in the season caused problems and the Scots would have to forfeit games because of a mistake. They are too good for this to happen.
In the past I have witnessed a transfer causing problems for a team. Kids are very loyal to their friends and often when one of them is displaced turmoil will result. How about the kid who was in line to be the QB. How does he and his friends feel about this new kid taking his place. I am actually a fan of Coach Bailey and think he is a great coach. I always enjoyed his post when he did post on here. He is a very knowledgeable and smart coach. I just hope he doesn't have an early season loss which turns the parents and fans against him. Fans and parents telling the kids a coach does not know what he is doing, not running the right offense, Defense, can't win the big game ect. can cause them to lose respect for the coaches. I have watched this happen at Richmond on at least two occasions and at Scotland on at least one occasion. Once the kids lose confidence in the coaches it is all over. As I said the Scots are too good to let a few disgruntled kids or fans mess up. I hope you have an almost great season and win a state championship along with Richmond.

LOL!! CT and Rulesman New Bern was the favorite in 2007, 2008, and 2009 over the Vikes. Hoggard beat y'all like a drum!! 2007 Hoggard called the dogs off in the 3rd quarter. 2008 was suppose to be the sequel from the 2007 State Champs and again got crushed! Then in 2009 New Bern was a 20 pt favorite and the Vikings beat the Bears again. So, New Bern doesn't always win when their the favorites!! As for as the transfer moving into Scotland. Everyone has had a move in from another school, so don't play like your school has never had a kid transfer in from another school. and you people from Fayetteville.... maybe y'all need to worry about keeping kids in the right school zones in your county. There was a kid a few years ago that transferred from Scotland and went to 71st. Didn't see you complaining about that. I didn't see where Mallard Creek was called out last year when the QB from Hillside moved and went to Mallard Creek. Best of Luck to all of the Teams in 2017!!

LOL!! CT and Rulesman New Bern was the favorite in 2007, 2008, and 2009 over the Vikes. Hoggard beat y'all like a drum!! 2007 Hoggard called the dogs off in the 3rd quarter. 2008 was suppose to be the sequel from the 2007 State Champs and again got crushed! Then in 2009 New Bern was a 20 pt favorite and the Vikings beat the Bears again. So, New Bern doesn't always win when their the favorites!! As for as the transfer moving into Scotland. Everyone has had a move in from another school, so don't play like your school has never had a kid transfer in from another school. and you people from Fayetteville.... maybe y'all need to worry about keeping kids in the right school zones in your county. There was a kid a few years ago that transferred from Scotland and went to 71st. Didn't see you complaining about that. I didn't see where Mallard Creek was called out last year when the QB from Hillside moved and went to Mallard Creek. Best of Luck to all of the Teams in 2017!!

Speaking of getting beat like a drum. How about the last time Hoggard and New Bern met? Mike Hughes had 6 TD's and a 42-0 lead, AT HALFTIME in the East Finals, yes, the game before the State Championship. The Bears called the dogs off at halftime and still won by 5 TD's!!!

2008-2009 was supposed to be the sequel? NB lost all their guys from the 2007 team, in no way shape or form were they picked to compete those two years. New Bern was a 20pt favorite against Hoggard in 2009? From who?

But let's bring up 2010-current.

2010: 27-7 (New Bern)
2011:35-34 (New Bern)
2012:39-7 (New Bern) and 41-17 in Playoffs (New Bern)
2014: 49-14 in Playoffs (New Bern)

Last edited:
Speaking of getting beat like a drum. How about the last time Hoggard and New Bern met? Mike Hughes had 6 TD's and a 42-0 lead, AT HALFTIME in the East Finals, yes, the game before the State Championship. The Bears called the dogs off at halftime and still won by 5 TD's!!!

2008-2009 was supposed to be the sequel? NB lost all their guys from the 2007 team, in no way shape or form were they picked to compete those two years. New Bern was a 20pt favorite against Hoggard in 2009? From who?

But let's bring up 2010-current.

2010: 27-7 (New Bern)
2011:35-34 (New Bern)
2012:39-7 (New Bern) and 41-17 in Playoffs (New Bern)
2014: 49-14 in Playoffs (New Bern)
Everytime a bears fans brings back da year 2011, we just close our eyes and try 2 forget d BEAT DOWN that them FIGHTING SCOTS gave our Bears, it like they thought we came and try 2 steal r sneak something they had. 61 28

Everytime a bears fans brings back da year 2011, we just close our eyes and try 2 forget d BEAT DOWN that them FIGHTING SCOTS gave our Bears, it like they thought we came and try 2 steal r sneak something they had. 61 28

Guess then we'd have to bring up how we reeled off 15 straight wins after that night to win our second title.

This is not meant to be critical,but I have several questions about this post. Did this transfer and his parents move to Scotland County? If the parents didn't move who is he staying with aunt, uncle ect.?Did the Parents appoint someone to be his guardian? Did they give up parental rights? Does he actually sleep in Scotland County? My thought is to be sure that all T's are crossed and all i's are dotted. I am sure Coach Bailey knows what he is doing and everything is being done right. Just be careful it would be bad if a mistake late in the season caused problems and the Scots would have to forfeit games because of a mistake. They are too good for this to happen.
In the past I have witnessed a transfer causing problems for a team. Kids are very loyal to their friends and often when one of them is displaced turmoil will result. How about the kid who was in line to be the QB. How does he and his friends feel about this new kid taking his place. I am actually a fan of Coach Bailey and think he is a great coach. I always enjoyed his post when he did post on here. He is a very knowledgeable and smart coach. I just hope he doesn't have an early season loss which turns the parents and fans against him. Fans and parents telling the kids a coach does not know what he is doing, not running the right offense, Defense, can't win the big game ect. can cause them to lose respect for the coaches. I have watched this happen at Richmond on at least two occasions and at Scotland on at least one occasion. Once the kids lose confidence in the coaches it is all over. As I said the Scots are too good to let a few disgruntled kids or fans mess up. I hope you have an almost great season and win a state championship along with Richmond.
AreGood good post, I myself don't know of many parents who would move to a county with no jobs so there son or daughter can play sports at a high school, l do understand that they would like for their kids to have a chance and that lam cool with, and again you mention a few good points on your post, and l too would hate to see any of the teams forfeit any games theses kids practice very hard during the summer not fair for any of them to forfeit because of a transfer from another county. Good luck to Scotland and Richmond this up coming football season.

Guess then we'd have to bring up how we reeled off 15 straight wins after that night to win our second title.
and never again will we reeled off 15 straight, just hope we can win a few and NEVER ---EVER HAVE 2 GO back and play that powerhouse of SCOTLAND FIGHTING SCOTS.AGAIN

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT