ADVERTISEMENT

THE RAMS HAVE ARRIVED

First week i pick the Rams and ya'll let me down, i'm not perfect anymore.

Maybe Lumberton heard the excessive knocking by the heavy hoofed Rams , but were refused admission for entrance, citing allergies, a fear of ice cream, and a fierce loathing of said horned critters..

Link.

LOL
Sikner we came back by one touchdown to tie it as we were down by 21. This was a game of pure and I mean pure heart. If I remember correctly this game was over on or around 10:30. One of the best high school games I have ever been to.

When you thought it was over for the Rams, the coaching staff came up with yet the ultimate plan and the players executed.

Still down one score and with 2 minutes left, we were fighting hard and in my mind the world started to move slow, I started thinking about the Richmond and Butler game. This went on all the way to the 30sec mark

The fight was there, the players wanted it but Lumberton held on by a piece of thread, but then again they held on because they were the better team lastnight.

awesome game Lumberton

I would have payed $20 for this game

Originally posted by sikner51:
First week i pick the Rams and ya'll let me down, i'm not perfect anymore.
I HAVE A GOLD MINE IN SCOTLAND COUNTY WANNA BUY IT. CONTACT THE HONORABLE CT147

Like i said, one of the best games Ive ever been to and certainly one of the best Lum/Swett game Ive attended. I thought it was over and a "W" for us once we won the crowed.

Great team. Great Players and I dont care about what I hear, Smell or Observe with people talking about the coaches, but I will say that was an illustrative coaching staff thinking quick like a quick reaction force with quick decision making during the last minute of the game.

I APPLAUD THE STAFF FOR A SUPERB JOB

HE LIVES
omg2.jpg
[/URL]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT