ADVERTISEMENT

Tarboro vs TTATC(Southwest Edgecombe)

I keep telling everybody to pump the breaks on crowning Farmville as world beaters just yet. They've beaten teams with a combined 0-15 record.
True didn't think about that. One thing is for sure they are still indeed legit on the basketball side of things. It's not out of the realm of possibility y'all could win out the rest of the season.

Good grief. Are you really offended because I brought up something that actually exists? Ok....one team has long accused SW Edgecombe of manually wetting the field when they came to play us. It's been a running joke. Powerful Tarboro High School visited us friday night. So when it rained during the day friday, I was poking fun at the joke, saying we must have prayed to the gods to wet the field for us by doing an Indian rain dance. It wasn't derogatory, wasn't a jab at your culture, nor was it speaking misinformation of your culture. I was simply implying that we must have prayed for rain in the same manner that Native Americans once did. If that offended you, then you just WANT to be offended. I don't know when this easily offended culture began, but good Lord, is it ever ruining the world. I'm sorry if you didn't appreciate my post. I don't appreciate the fact that you don't appreciate it. So what do we do now?
Stop being a poser...You literally have Donald Trump with a black man's hair, and ear pods as a profile pic.... hypocrisy at it's finest
Meet up and have a duel.
I didn't know they did rain dances in India.

I am aware of the joke I just don't like or appreciate it, and it is well within my rights to express that.
Maybe we can kiss after the duel.

I didn't know they did rain dances in India.

I am aware of the joke I just don't like or appreciate it, and it is well within my rights to express that.
Maybe we can kiss after the duel.
Very true. I just didn't understand what you expected to happen with you telling me you didn't appreciate what I said. Had to wonder why should I care? I hope you weren't seeking an apology.

True didn't think about that. One thing is for sure they are still indeed legit on the basketball side of things. It's not out of the realm of possibility y'all could win out the rest of the season.
Idk man. The conference better be on the look out for North Pitt. They are quietly picking up decent wins. I didn't expect them to beat the former Riverside. They are always tough over in Willliamston. Nor did I think they could hang with a much larger South Central. They were 3 touchdown underdogs (Simmons) to Holmes, and they handled them on the road. I have to say that things aren't looking too bad in Bethel right now.
We're at Farmville this week. I'm interested to see if they are really that good, or if they have just been feasting on scraps. I'm not taking anything away from them, especially if you can make a team quit in the middle of the game like they did.

Idk man. The conference better be on the look out for North Pitt. They are quietly picking up decent wins. I didn't expect them to beat the former Riverside. They are always tough over in Willliamston. Nor did I think they could hang with a much larger South Central. They were 3 touchdown underdogs (Simmons) to Holmes, and they handled them on the road. I have to say that things aren't looking too bad in Bethel right now.
We're at Farmville this week. I'm interested to see if they are really that good, or if they have just been feasting on scraps. I'm not taking anything away from them, especially if you can make a team quit in the middle of the game like they did.
The big question will be will you guys come out fired up like y’all did last Friday? If that same intensity is brought I believe y’all could make a little noise in y’all’s conference

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT