ADVERTISEMENT

SWO VS WRH

Swo y'all won dude we ran the ball right down ya throat too so don't act like y'all Alabama

Dc it wouldn't have mattered if Nick saban was coaching if the defense plays that weak u will lose 10 out of 10

Swo y'all won dude we ran the ball right down ya throat too so don't act like y'all Alabama

LoL what are youn smoking dude. Def didn't run the ball down our throat would have won. WRH is super overrated. In your words SWO would lose 50-0 to jk hahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahha and just bear your dogs and your talking about Nick Saban and alamaba

Reactions: Leopard98
Ed score was 14-0 last time I checked they were losing
35-21 Jacksonville final. Cards just to many athletes and speed for the Panthers who fought hard and never gave up. #8 for East Duplin will be a problem for any team who they play. Kid is a baller with some
serious wheels. Panthers would not be surprised if they are playing for a title again.

Congrats SWO. You guys looked good. I was really impressed with the new running back and #85. Hopefully the dogs will get another shot at you in the playoffs.

Reactions: daagoob and Swo_05
Dogs79 lol you were saying after the "scrimmage" games that WRH was as good as last year. Save your money!

Reactions: Swo_05
Dogs79 lol you were saying after the "scrimmage" games that WRH was as good as last year. Save your money!
I was talking offensively. We got a few games left. I promise,ain't nobody calling the dogs off. Put your money where your mouth is . 3rd in conference,come on ,put up

Reactions: Swo_05
Bottom line/ In all honestly WRH doesn't have Javonte Williams anymore. He was that good a player that doesn't come around on many teams very often.Just keeping it real...

I was talking to a friend on the phone a little while ago about that. He played at Havelock under Wilber Sasser and is thinking about going to the game next week. I told him WRH losing Williams was a huge loss. Heck every time I went to see WRH play Williams broke the 1 st play from scrimmage with long td runs each game. He did it against Northeastern and he did it in the State Championship game. Havelock is really something special. They have a very good qb too. They put up 65 pts on New Bern in the first half tonight. Reality is that nobody may beat Havelock this year the way they look.

Jacksonville is good and I stated the worst SWO would be after first 4 games is 3-1.

Hope we can beat ED. Their down this year rebuilding so think your right about your prediction. Don't sleep on W/O this year. Seem to have some players. I know Burney is on the staff. He truly knows every SWO play before we run it LoL

I was talking to a friend on the phone a little while ago about that. He played at Havelock under Wilber Sasser and is thinking about going to the game next week. I told him WRH losing Williams was a huge loss. Heck every time I went to see WRH play Williams broke the 1 st play from scrimmage with long td runs each game. He did it against Northeastern and he did it in the State Championship game. Havelock is really something special. They have a very good qb too. They put up 65 pts on New Bern in the first half tonight. Reality is that nobody may beat Havelock this year the way they look.

Havelock looks loaded. If WRH plays like they did tonight against them. It's going to be a LONG NIGHT for WRH. 1-2 on the season for WRH never thought that would be true. But we shall see Friday night. They play ED as well. They might lose 3-4 games this year. I know WRH coach won't sleep tonight. Back to the drawing boards

Reactions: daagoob
I second that

WRH is a 2nd or 3rd rd payoff team this year honestly

LoL come one man you really believe that? Just wasn't their night. Couldn't stop the run. Huge oline at SWO and pushed them around like we should against any 2A school the state. SWO might be the surprise team this year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT