ADVERTISEMENT

SWO VS WRH

The only thoughts I have on this game IS NOT GOOD for SWO. Oh well it is what it is. If we can get of of no-conference pretty much in tact should be ok in conference. Past that its gonna have to get a lot better.

Wallace and ED looked strong. White Oak looked pretty good also. Going 0-4 is a good possibility right now. Next two weeks will go to my grand daughters first game this year on Friday night. Then the week after will be in St. Louis for the National rifle matches. Good luck to the Dogs ...lookin good.

This game will be better than ED and Jville Jville will roll and score at will vs ED. This game will be tight

Our defense definitely needs to get better. Offense is kinda slow starting but once they get rolling it’s tough to stop us. SWO could start fast and throw a wrench in the gears but I think we prevail in the 2nd half and win comfortably by at least 14. Dogs win 34-13.

Its gonna be a stalion cookout Firday night in Wallace At Legion Stadium Everyone Invited !!Wrh Rolls by 10 !! Maybe More !!

Hard to see the Dogs losing this one. First game of the season in the pound they will be ready to play. WRH will get some first half daggers they weren’t able to get in week 1. WRH 35 SWO 14

That's right goob i said it ,it's a farce all they focus on is Western teams wihich it's some good one out there North Davidson,mt.heritage,Shelby South Point ,Etc.. Shelby ,South Point,I Give Props ,Big Props,and reisdville,Swain county ,Robbinsville,Hey there's some good ones out west. But Northeastern isn't one of those teams Wrh 1-Northeastern 0 lol just joking goob talking fun trash now I'm not peedicting anything just having fun. Let's Go Dogs..

Reactions: daagoob
G Dog I saw the updated poll last night they had us 3rd. In the poll that came out yesterday!!Hibriten Is First ,North Davidson 2 And Wrh 3 What A Travesty !A Four Time Championship team 3rd Wow no Love is right

Reactions: Swo_05
Off topic how did Freshwater and NE look
I wasn't there I was at Gates Countys game to see their TE play. I saw his stats on MaxPreps and they were good. He led the team I believe with 11 tackles and a sack plus he scored 3 tds on 100 plus rushing yards. My people who were at the game said the field conditions were bad due to the rain and that Freshwater among others were cramping up bad. If you look under the Elizabeth City thread up here there is a video posted by another poster and I posted a link to a good writeup in the Greenville newspaper. Freshwater prefers playing defense but like many smaller high school teams he plays on both sides of the ball.We have another really good player who doesn't get the recognition that Freshwater does. Mercer #5 for us is awesome. He's going to have a great year if he stays healthy.

That's right goob i said it ,it's a farce all they focus on is Western teams wihich it's some good one out there North Davidson,mt.heritage,Shelby South Point ,Etc.. Shelby ,South Point,I Give Props ,Big Props,and reisdville,Swain county ,Robbinsville,Hey there's some good ones out west. But Northeastern isn't one of those teams Wrh 1-Northeastern 0 lol just joking goob talking fun trash now I'm not peedicting anything just having fun. Let's Go Dogs..
Bulldog, you know I love to smack talk, all the WRH posters know that. I figured I get the ball rolling on that soon,LOL:D:D. I know there is a very good chance we will get another shot at the Dogs this Fall. I just want it to be at the Pound. I had a great time hanging with all of you.

Reactions: blackbulldog
G Dog I saw the updated poll last night they had us 3rd. In the poll that came out yesterday!!Hibriten Is First ,North Davidson 2 And Wrh 3 What A Travesty !A Four Time Championship team 3rd Wow no Love is right

actually have no problem with that ranking. Hibritten will more than likely repeat and ND has a boat load of talent returning.

U too goob I enjoyed it man what a time we had that night it was electric in that stadium that night what a game!!

Reactions: daagoob
Goob ya have a better chance beating us with your home crowd than in Wallace It's Hard To Win In Legion on Friday Night,if You Don't Believe Me Ask One Of The Swo Posters Sat. Morning will one of them will testify to the truth..

Reactions: daagoob and dogs79
Goob ya have a better chance beating us with your home crowd than in Wallace It's Hard To Win In Legion on Friday Night,if You Don't Believe Me Ask One Of The Swo Posters Sat. Morning will one of them will testify to the truth..

LOL, that's a good one. I think NHS plays better on the road. Plus WRH beat us at home last year and if we're lucky enough to return the favor I want it to be in Teachey. Believe me from experience, it hurts worse when your team loses at home

The only way to beat the DOGS at the pound is ball control. Very few times Teams will out strength WRH. ED , Clinton are the only ones that can game plan against WRH

Reactions: blackbulldog
LOL, that's a good one. I think NHS plays better on the road. Plus WRH beat us at home last year and if we're lucky enough to return the favor I want it to be in Teachey. Believe me from experience, it hurts worse when your team loses at home
Fun fact of the day lol WRH plays in Wallace not Teachey. Field is off campus

The only way to beat the DOGS at the pound is ball control. Very few times Teams will out strength WRH. ED , Clinton are the only ones that can game plan against WRH
Well that would bode well for us if were fortunate enough to meet up with WRH. We have no passing game but our qb is fast and elusive. If I'm correct he ran for over 200 yards in the opener. Freshwater had around 150 and our ace in the hole had almost 200 rushing. I believe it would have the potential to be another epic game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT