ADVERTISEMENT

SWO VS WRH

Hope we can beat ED. Their down this year rebuilding so think your right about your prediction. Don't sleep on W/O this year. Seem to have some players. I know Burney is on the staff. He truly knows every SWO play before we run it LoL
I hope SWO does not go into the ED game thinking that they are rebuilding or down. Better be a ball control offense again like against WRH because # 8 for ED is a burner and SWO does not have the speed to catch him. You can believe if you want that their down or rebuilding if you want. Would not be surprised if the Panthers are back in the the Eastern Finals or the championship game at all. Some hard nosed kids and great coaching.

Reactions: Swo_05
I hope SWO does not go into the ED game thinking that they are rebuilding or down. Better be a ball control offense again like against WRH because # 8 for ED is a burner and SWO does not have the speed to catch him. You can believe if you want that their down or rebuilding if you want. Would not be surprised if the Panthers are back in the the Eastern Finals or the championship game at all. Some hard nosed kids and great coaching.
As long as last night was not your superbowl,they will be fine. ED also plays power football.

Dude say what you want. No way they make it to the east finals in big 2A. They lost their entire team last year. You got the win stop hyping up them. ED is a powerhouse, SWO won't take them lightly promise you that. SWO plays like they did last night SWO will be very hard to beat. The transfer is huge for us. Can break it at ANY time he touches the ball

Reactions: Arlandis
Wrh lost all losses aren't bad ,I remember last year they lost still won the ship,two years ago we lost Two Games won the ship two years before that lost 3 won the ship all losses are suppose to do is make ya team better and gets them refocus Ed now with that said i now we don't have those atheletes from those teams but trust me those guys will learn from this and get better.. next up Havelock!!!

Reactions: dogs79 and Swo_05
congrats to SWO they came ready and WRH did not. Hopefully our paths will cross in the playoffs. We WRH fans arnt accustomed to losing so it will be interesting to see how we bounce back. Havelock is next and they have some serious revenge on their minds. I am not worried about what our record is entering conference play. We will probably be sub 500. Lets get to the playoffs healthy.

congrats to SWO they came ready and WRH did not. Hopefully our paths will cross in the playoffs. We WRH fans arnt accustomed to losing so it will be interesting to see how we bounce back. Havelock is next and they have some serious revenge on their minds. I am not worried about what our record is entering conference play. We will probably be sub 500. Lets get to the playoffs healthy.

You think WRH has a team this year to make it back to states? Didn't really see the athletics that WRH usally have. Or the fight they usually play with ? But could have been WRH overlooking SWO.

You think WRH has a team this year to make it back to states? Didn't really see the athletics that WRH usally have. Or the fight they usually play with ? But could have been WRH overlooking SWO.
I've seen our defense give up power running and teams ( SWO,ED,Clinton)have a good game plan against the dogs and they only learn from it. The dogs will be a different team come playoffs. I still think we will make it to the ship. If the offense really starts clicking,they can beat anyone in 2a east.

Reactions: daagoob and Swo_05
Wrh against power running teams have always given them problems. The turnovers and penalties killed em .10 penalties for almost 200 yards ,and 4 turnovers . And again swo took the air out the ball controlled the clock and limited Wrh possessions great game plan by the staff off swo ,to beat a great offense u must limit them and they did .

Reactions: Arlandis and Swo_05
Wrh against power running teams have always given them problems. The turnovers and penalties killed em .10 penalties for almost 200 yards ,and 4 turnovers . And again swo took the air out the ball controlled the clock and limited Wrh possessions great game plan by the staff off swo ,to beat a great offense u must limit them and they did .

Easyyyyyyyy.... WRH had 8 penalties for 60 yards.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT