ADVERTISEMENT

SWO VS WRH

JK would beat SWO. SWO can only win against their weak conference opponents. They haven't been good for about 5 or 6 years now
Folks can talk about how weak jk is if they want, but they had better be able to defend the pass. They are much improved this yr. Wrh was very sloppy in the 1st half the other night and the score reflected that. Halves were different as night and day. If we play like we did in the 1st half, we can be had. If we play like we're supposed too, the drive for five is on. Don't sleep on jk this yr. though, they're on the way back

Folks can talk about how weak jk is if they want, but they had better be able to defend the pass. They are much improved this yr. Wrh was very sloppy in the 1st half the other night and the score reflected that. Halves were different as night and day. If we play like we did in the 1st half, we can be had. If we play like we're supposed too, the drive for five is on. Don't sleep on jk this yr. though, they're on the way back
Yes when WRH is on they are on. I’m hoping in the season finale we can put a complete game together and give y’all a better second half

JK would beat SWO. SWO can only win against their weak conference opponents. They haven't been good for about 5 or 6 years now

LoL keep dreaming in Duplin county. SWO would beat JK early and you know this. But good luck this season tiger

Well I have a nephew and cousins that play for all 4 schools in Duplin County as long they not playing Wrh I'm pulling for my family member regardless of what school they at.. my Neice played bball for jk 4 years in a while she was on that court I was the biggest jk fan I could be and as long as my brother son on that field I'm a jk fan. Unless they playing wrh. And he knows the deal with that no hate here for no school really just as long as the kids have fun. With that being said Go Bulldogs.

Reactions: dogs79
I said it once and I'll say it again jk would beat swo by 50 ,a swo poster said they cant defend the pass so they would get ate,early and by the 4th qtr the stands would be empty the game would be lop-sided at best. I'd bet money on that,lol

I said it once and I'll say it again jk would beat swo by 50 ,a swo poster said they cant defend the pass so they would get ate,early and by the 4th qtr the stands would be empty the game would be lop-sided at best. I'd bet money on that,lol

Dang bro your drunk tonight. No way JK would stay on the field with SWO. You will see tomorrow 24 hrs from now come up here and say what you saw. SWO might not beat WRH but promise JK won't take them to the woodshed

Tonights the night. I don't have a "dog" in the fight :D:D but I believe WRH rolls and rolls big!!! That being said, if they don't and SWO pushes back and pulls the upset, well I'm just going to grab my popcorn sit back and enjoy the devastation that will be unleashed up here from SWO 05 and some others :D:D. Boy it'll be good

Just make sure your transfer student/athlete has his paperwork done. I would Hate to see SWO get kicked out the playoffs for using a ineligible player. If he plays or not Dogs by 21 maybe more.
#protectthepound

Reactions: Swo_05
Just make sure your transfer student/athlete has his paperwork done. I would Hate to see SWO get kicked out the playoffs for using a ineligible player. If he plays or not Dogs by 21 maybe more.
#protectthepound

If any player doesn't have his stuff right, he won't play at Southwest.

Just like last year cupcake team with marshmellow icing. SWO will win their conference easily. But they will be 0-2 after tonight. SWO posters are living in the past.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT